Dr. Grinspoon - Jack La Mota - Y Griega CBD - Organic Grow

420-magazine-mobile1859905072.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1163875045.jpg

My ygriega fem medical...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I got those seeds about 4 years ago, and I've had them in storage since. I can't remember which seedbank I got them from though..... :scratchinghead:

Yep, I suspected it was a different batch. I haven't seen a hazey DrG recently. All the current and recent grows have been much more hybrid in their habit.

Funny but the reason I avoided growing this strain is because I was worried it would grow like this. After I saw yours I thought it would be safe :)
Lemme see..... Finest Medicinal Seeds G13, Arjan's Ultra Haze #1, Thai Stick, Old Timers Haze, Neville's Haze; now Hoa Bac, Lao Sativa, and Dr. Grinspoon all at the same time..... :straightface:

Funny but the reason I avoided growing this strain is because I was worried it would grow like this. After I saw yours I thought it would be safe :)
Lemme see..... Finest Medicinal Seeds G13, Arjan's Ultra Haze #1, Thai Stick, Old Timers Haze, Neville's Haze; now Hoa Bac, Lao Sativa, and Dr. Grinspoon all at the same time..... :straightface:

If anybody on the board can handle it, it's you, the master sativa wrangler. :adore: And the DrG high would benefit from some extra Thai. Ya suppose there might be some color too? :hmmmm: ... mebbe ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I pulled an underdeveloped seed from one of the lower buds on this Jack La Mota (which smells strongly of lemon cleaner):

0023040.JPG
0032919.JPG

I've got three separate breeding projects going on all at once so I'm hoping that no hermies are in that tent; I haven't spotted any male parts after three searches. Here's the Y Griega CBD:

0042723.JPG

Note: I defoliated the Hell out of the two Dr. Grinspoon plants and tied most of the branches up for support. They both started drooping from rubbery stems, and the shade leaves started yellowing. I need to try to get another plant in with these, so I guess it's not all bad. I'll get pics up later but they look rough.
Told you they wrangle me! ;)

Here they are; the two Dr. Grinspoon plants with two Laos Luang Prabang plants it's hard to see they're so thin and packed in the tent:

0013142.JPG

The top of the taller Dr. Grinspoon:

0042725.JPG

Top of the shorter one:

0052560.JPG

A few flower shots. Notice the difference in the two?

0072122.JPG
0081921.JPG
0062271.JPG
0091722.JPG
0101565.JPG

That's one wrangled mess..... :)

I thought so, too, then I read your post. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And actually, even the skinnier DrG is going to come out fine (as long as you don't overfeed it) :laugh:.

The shorty is gonna be nice. :thumb:

Don' know what to say about the Luang Prabangs. They frighten me. :straightface:

Down to a three plant grow this is the first bad plant I've grown from this company but due to all the others doing well under the same conditions I can't blame myself this time. You can only see a few of the hermie flowers, but the Jack La Mota plant is officially out:

0013143.JPG

Bummer..... :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom