Dr. Grinspoon - Jack La Mota - Y Griega CBD - Organic Grow

Thanks man thanks for the info too I'm holding out a little hope on this first Dr. Grinspoon after seeing those pics:

0111349.JPG

I supercropped this one hard in a bunch of places that should stop it from getting taller for a while! :)

0121208.JPG

Y Griega CBD:

0131087.JPG

Jack La Mota:

014977.JPG

I tied the top of the tall Dr. Grinspoon plant over:

0013077.JPG

There's a slim chance that it could be that cool looking pheno:

0062231.JPG
0052513.JPG

You definitely drew a hazy one! :laugh:

Heck, if anyone should get the funky pheno, it's you. You've been around this block before. :cheesygrinsmiley:

So far anyway :) My Achilles heel is the 5th week of flowering but here are two of them at 3 weeks and 4 days from flip (400 watt HPS set at 12/12).
Jack La Mota:

0013082.JPG

Y Griega CBD:

0022985.JPG

The two Dr. Grinspoons under the 600 watt HPS are in their dark period right now. I'll try to get pics of them up tonight if I have the time.

I tied the taller plant to itself; you can see the other plant in the background (Dr. Grinspoon):

0013083.JPG

I may have to do the same to the second Dr. Grinspoon plant:

0022986.JPG

The only additional nutes I was thinking about was a top dress of Superswell 0-7-0 bat guano (1 Tbsp. each pot).

I think you have yourself a genyouwine real, honest to goodness DrGrinspoon there, Chimp! Holy cow, that's the first one I've seen! Look at the calyxes on that closeup - that sure looks like it'll turn into beads on a stick.

I'm hoping so, but they're both getting fuller. I'll get some pics up later but that tent's overcrowded now; all three of my Lao Sativa plants are females and seem just as leggy. I was thinking one or maybe two would be and that would have been perfect. Gotta deal with it, you know?

Y Griega CBD at 4 weeks and 4 days from flip (400 watt HPS set at 12/12):

0013092.JPG
0022995.JPG

I hope I get bright orange hairs like the last time I grew this strain. I like to see color variation in my jars makes me feel like Thurstunn Howull the thurd! $:blunt:$
Jack La Mota (same as above):

0032876.JPG
0042685.JPG

Looks like a good time to sub. What are you hoping to get out of the cbd bud :hmmmm: pain relief?

I'm hopin' to get at least an ounce out of it! ;)
I've been smokin' big for years now; so many different strains I can't even remember. I got bad joint pain in my shoulders plus I can't eat and I'm depressed as Hell most of the time. I smoke dope to get high; that's all it does for me. What I'll probably get out of it is a sore throat from having to smoke Linkoln log size blunts.

Back
Top Bottom