Tranquilgreens High Brix - Green Crack - Y Griega - StarRyder - Bubblegum - NL - 2015

Re: Tranquilgreens High Brix - Green Crack - Y Griega - StarRyder - Bubblegum - NL -

How's the weather down your way Major? I've had a lot of torrential rain and wind. My table umbrella blew up and out of its holder while I was gone last weekend and knocked my 3 autos off and to the ground. Two autos got knocked out of their pots but they are fine, their roots held the soil together and the rain kept them moist. They let me slip them back home without a problem.
:green_heart:

Good root growing Tranquil. Made you feel a little proud. Go ahead. You can admit it. We're all smitten by a solid root ball too. :laughtwo:

Seriously, well done. :high-five:

Re: Tranquilgreens High Brix - Green Crack - Y Griega - StarRyder - Bubblegum - NL -

Good root growing Tranquil. Made you feel a little proud. Go ahead. You can admit it. We're all smitten by a solid root ball too. :laughtwo:

Hahaha - Yes, it did make me happy and proud to see such nice roots! You're right!

This late grow report is brought to you by a busy gardener... me.

Now that my first grow is winding down I just have this, my fully brix grow going on and am I impressed? Indeed I am. In fact Docs kit saved my first grow on several occasions. Now my tent has been re-purposed to this grow which has been outside smiling at the sun. The LED lights are turned to Veg and the tent is clean. I'm using my swicks merely as overflow rather than expecting my plants to get their water from it. I brought my three Green Crack inside but my two Y Griega are still outside for now.

Those 12 clones from two of my three Green Crack plants are growing and filling out, I didn't lose any! I will have to transplant them soon because almost immediately their water seeking roots are out of the bottoms of the pots. They are so healthy and green. This week they will be getting their first brix foliar spray and a few days later some transplant spray too. They got some diluted tea and grow a few days ago.

12 Green Crack clones with their Moms on the right.
016713.JPG

017637.JPG

A few pictures of some of the healthy Clones turning to Veg plants.
019499.JPG

020487.JPG

021461.JPG

Proud mothers of the clones, just topped.
023378.JPG

022405.JPG

Two Y Griega, still outside.
0121027.JPG

014837.JPG

Outside Autos...

Bubblegum

0012528.JPG

0032367.JPG

Northern Lights
0042222.JPG

0052090.JPG

StarRyder
0061857.JPG

0071733.JPG

0081578.JPG

Look at the difference in height. StarRyder is shooting to the stars. All are very healthy thanks to Docs Brix Kit.
0091408.JPG

0101294.JPG

You have it goin' on Girl. Those clones are fabulous! :high-five: Babies coming up behind and frostiness galore. Oooo that Bubblegum got me excited. I have one two days old in Kit soil. Tranquil, I bow to your superior skills. :adore:

Had to hit you with Reps for this bang-up job.

Howdy Tranquil,

You have a lovely selection of plants, all healthy and kicking it outside....congrats on your clones...stellar job in every way....and then I noticed your round pen enclosure and a horse and maybe a goat.....? Girl after my own heart, I have a similar setup....animals and plants.....am growing high brix with the Doc as well...aren't we the lucky ones....kudos in every way....rock on, girl....

You have it goin' on Girl. Those clones are fabulous! :high-five: Babies coming up behind and frostiness galore. Oooo that Bubblegum got me excited. I have one two days old in Kit soil. Tranquil, I bow to your superior skills. :adore:

Had to hit you with Reps for this bang-up job.

Thanks for the reps Sue!

and Girl, I learned from YOU! Lets slap ourselves on the back and take a toke to each other. :high-five:

Howdy Tranquil,

You have a lovely selection of plants, all healthy and kicking it outside....congrats on your clones...stellar job in every way....and then I noticed your round pen enclosure and a horse and maybe a goat.....? Girl after my own heart, I have a similar setup....animals and plants.....am growing high brix with the Doc as well...aren't we the lucky ones....kudos in every way....rock on, girl....

Thank you Shawnee. It's so satisfying to have such a healthy grow and have no questions to bug Doc about!

Yep you guessed right, I have a horse (used to train them), sheep, barn cats, chickens, two dogs. Goats are in the freezer :clap: though goats are one of my favorite small animals, so intelligent and fun, they were always getting out into the orchard.

We certainly are lucky! Have fun with your animals and plants and always remember to feel thankful for where we are in this universe!
:circle-of-love:

They were seeds on June 25th so 3 months 17 days or so. Never under lights, just the sun. They have been getting brix treatment.

Brix was 16 last time I checked one of them (NL).

I'm not sure how long it will take before harvest, they'll be ready soon. These Autos have convinced me to grow regular breeds.
:tokin::lot-o-toke:

and they look great by the way :thumb: no b.s.

And thanks! :high-five:

Thanks for the reps Sue!

and Girl, I learned from YOU! Lets slap ourselves on the back and take a toke to each other. :high-five:

I'll do that right now. :passitleft:

They were seeds on June 25th so 3 months 17 days or so. Never under lights, just the sun. They have been getting brix treatment.

Brix was 16 last time I checked one of them (NL).

I'm not sure how long it will take before harvest, they'll be ready soon. These Autos have convinced me to grow regular breeds.
:tokin::lot-o-toke:

And thanks! :high-five:

Impressive Brix Tranquil. I like the way Conradino calls it "Under Sun Systems". :laughtwo:

I haven't done my report in awhile so you will see how things can change in a couple weeks. :thedoubletake:

Here are my beautiful clones two weeks ago! Every one of them has some of this on them. I wasn't sure what was happening but Doc suggested something was wrong with the roots.

0012540.JPG

0022480.JPG

0032378.JPG

I was in shock. Probably because I was starting to get a big head about my success. :loopy:

I had to make a trip for a week and had a friend come over to water and watch them. When I got back it was even worse with lots of yellow leaves. So I am diving in to try to rescue them. I will download some photos and show you the situation next post. :reading420magazine:

So... here is some of my second grow. They are in my tent now and other than the clones they are doing well.

First my StarRyder... She is not quite ready to harvest yet probably to the problem she had right out of the seed with the first leaves pulled off as she came from the soil. Now she is 24 inches tall and very healthy.

0012558.JPG

0022497.JPG

I harvested my Bubblegum auto and she has been drying as the whole plant in a cool dark closet after trimming. She is ready to put in a jar now for curing. Here she is showing off her bad trim job. :cheesygrinsmiley: She smells great though. I forgot to mention she was washed before hanging to dry.

001a.jpg

002a1.jpg

My Northern Lights auto is being harvested today. (sorry no picture)

And now for more of my Green Crack clones.

Two of my girls in the sink awaiting my attention. I'm giving everyone a drink of tea and some growth energy plus taking all the affected leaves off. We will see what happens to them this next week. Oh, and a spray of DeStress seems to be helping too.

0071754.JPG

Here is the first one I have babied. She was topped a week ago.

0061875.JPG

Ready to be pruned up.

0052117.JPG

Comparing the two before more work is done.

0032395.JPG

The clone roots I can see are white and healthy looking. Maybe they are greedy for more nutes? I will just keep on with the high brix and let them grow (if they will).

Let's talk about the two Y Griega ladies in my tent. Sorry I have no picture but they are growing WILD! They are about 4 1/2 feet tall and taking up about a third of my tent. I have to move the light up tight to the ceiling to keep them out of it. It is exciting to see them try to produce buds.

Until next report, keep green...

Hi Tranquil, I would transplant those girls ASAP. I had a similar problem with my AK48, how big are the pots you have them in currently? They might just be root bound and have sucked up all the nutrients out of the soil. I would transplant and give them a rescue drench.

Hi Tranquil, I would transplant those girls ASAP. I had a similar problem with my AK48, how big are the pots you have them in currently? They might just be root bound and have sucked up all the nutrients out of the soil. I would transplant and give them a rescue drench.

Shadow, I had planned to upcan these girls into 7 gallons this next week. I don't think the problem is root bound - the pots are 1 gallon. The problems started over two weeks ago. You can be sure I will look over the roots at transplanting!

Oh and the other girls are looking stunning. :goodjob:

:thanks: They will be on the menu soon. :tokin:

Shadow, I had planned to upcan these girls into 7 gallons this next week. I don't think the problem is root bound - the pots are 1 gallon. The problems started over two weeks ago. You can be sure I will look over the roots at transplanting!

:thanks: They will be on the menu soon. :tokin:

Yeah probably not. For some reason the pots looked really small to me at first glance. That is definitely a weird problem you are having there and I hope you can get it resolved.

Can't wait to see the smoke report Tranquil :) .

Tranquil, this is a heartbreaker. :straightface: I know you must be beyond frustration. I certainly hope you find the cause so you can spare yourself this type of distraction again. I feel for you.

All I can do is send positive intentions, and I do that already. Best of luck in your search for solutions. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom