Journal #2 - High Brix Kit - Silver Surfer Haze Clone - LED - MH - HPS

Re: Journal#2 - High Brix Kit - Silver Surfer Haze Clone - LED - MH - HPS

Now that I've got a nice room I want to put a twin bed in there. That way I can feed the girls CO2 whenever I'm in the dog house :)

So far I've made about $111.00 worth of fabric pots and haven't quite used half of the $20.00 worth of fabric I bought :)

Everything ready for transplant has been transplanted. My grow room is doubling as a man cave now; have guitar in there and some exercise gear for CO2 production :)

Hey budnoob, could I get you to PM me a link to the light mover you use? On my first grow but I can already see how it could be beneficial.

Some new pistils forming:

DSC_0025_a.JPG

DSC_0024a.JPG

DSC_0023a.JPG

DSC_0022a.JPG

DSC_0018a.JPG

Rain barrels are getting light - gonna have to switch over to my RO soon.

yeah, I'm really curious to see how the High Brix version tastes compared to the straight organic run.

Now that I've got a nice room I want to put a twin bed in there. That way I can feed the girls CO2 whenever I'm in the dog house :)

That is too funny. That's exactly what I'm doing right now! Even got both guitars.

I knew a guy a few years ago that was big on combining LED/HID. Anyway, he used light movers too. I thought everyone would end up using them, especially with all this LED stuff going around.
You're the 1st I've seen do this since him. Very cool!

What are your impressions so far? You can obviously negate most any light's intensity & helps with heat as you've actually proven.
I'm thinking less wattage, but closer to canopy & can be more plants? He grew using long skinny flood trays, but there were tons of them & only a little light. Swore if you used LED, you had to have them.
Let us know. I've been seriously thinking of doing this for awhile now. Seriously, I even asked LA awhile back if a rail would help.

Absolutely cajun, I love it so far - zero signs of any kind of bleaching, zero signs of heat stress, and I can cover roughly double the sq. ft. than what my lights are normally rated for. Also, the ability to blend HID and LED is a win win for me. I'm not necessarily looking to run more plants, but I do want even distribution once I get the SCROG going in the near future.

Man, I really feel you are on an awesome, fruitful & interesting grow path.

P.S. See why I just can't call you Noob anymore?

Thanks cajun, I'm doing the best with what I have and hope to continue improving - to me this is not just about growing, it's about life and death so I want to make sure I can produce the best meds possible.

Hey Budnoob!! Nice set up brudda! Love that L.M. ya got there! That's quite a nice looking BIG girl ya got there too!

Did you say guitar?? Ever heard of Steve Morse and The dixie dreggs? Best G. man .too bad he never really got the attention over the yrs. Bro...gotta tell ya....i love "the blues". Could talk for hours.... Cheers.

Oh ya...almost forgot....your gonna just love the difference in taste from Organic to H.B.. Doc's amendments with the lack of potassium and his quest for perfection pushes our beloved plant to new heights ,that's for sure.Before i started H.B. with Doc's. kit,i did organic grows followed by his M.S.(6/5/3) formula and i noticed two things at the end....way more trichs,and way better flavour along with a few other noticable improvements. That big girl of yours looks like some future competition for POTM bro! Excellent growing dude!:bravo:

I'm more of a Stevie Ray, Kenny Wayne, Joe B, and Robin Trower style but have much respect for talents of Steve Morse, Jeff Beck, etc. My tastes range from classical to system of a down so I get into pretty much anything except mainstream country, pop or rap.

I'm more of a Stevie Ray, Kenny Wayne, Joe B, and Robin Trower style but have much respect for talents of Steve Morse, Jeff Beck, etc. My tastes range from classical to system of a down so I get into pretty much anything except mainstream country, pop or rap.

Ya ...SRV....seen him a long time ago for 16.00....at a local roller rink. It was the "couldn't stand the weather " tour. Just awesome...and the best concert i was ever at besides the Glen Miller Band ,believe it or not! But SRV was my fav. g. man too!Remember watching them play on stage and i was close enough to see Stevie's sweat dude...never seen a drummer like Chris "the wipper" Layton move like that...never even moved his arms ...just his hands,very cool to see along with Tommy "the bird" Shannon ,on base. His bass was about 10 feet long....looked like it anyhowLOL!

Back
Top Bottom