Journal #2 - High Brix Kit - Silver Surfer Haze Clone - LED - MH - HPS

Re: Journal#2 - High Brix Kit - Silver Surfer Haze Clone - LED - MH - HPS

yeah, I saw SRV the same year he died - bittersweet. still can't believe he opened for Robert Plant, should've been the other way around fo sho!

Med strain seeds I plan to try:
Sativa High THC (Daytime) - 2 parts sativa high THC to 1 part high CBD for daytime as a baseline

• Goji OG mostly sativa, ~63 days, 28.77% THC, .44% CBD
  • Buddha Tahoe OG mostly sativa ~63 days, 28.31% THC, .35% CBD
  • Blue Dream mostly sativa, ~70 days, 24.09% THC, .19% CBD
  • Durban Poison mostly sativa, ~60 days, 23.12% THC, .23% CBD
  • Chem Dawg mostly sativa, ~63 days, 19.65% THC, .09% CBD

High CBD (mixed with Daytime sativa):

• Buddhas Sister ~67 days, 11% THC, 14.02% CBD
  • Juanita La Lagrimosa mostly sativa ~63 days, 10.8% THC, 12.41% CBD
  • The Cure mostly sativa ~77 days, 6.59% THC, 12.73% CBD
  • Critical Mass indica/sativa, ~55 days, 6.41% THC, 12.28% CBD
  • CBD Critical Cure mostly indica, ~63 days, 6.39% THC, 10.61% CBD

Mostly Indica (Night time):

• Buddhas Sister ~67 days, 11% THC, 14.02% CBD
  • Plush Berry ~60 days, 28.92% THC, .33% CBD
  • Girl Scout Cookies ~67 days, 19.47% THC, .25% CBD
  • Green Crack ~63 days, 24.23% THC, .21% CBD
  • Dutch Treat ~50 days, 28.97% THC, .20% CBD
  • Headband ~63 days, 28.85% THC, .18% CBD

At an ambient temp of 88 and RH of 50 the top leaves under the mover are registering at 76-78 degrees and soil temp is registering at 75-76 degrees. Conclusion: Without the mover there is a differential of between 2 to 5 degrees between plant and ambient temp but with the mover there is a differential of 10 to 12 degrees meaning I can have much more light with much less stress to the ladies and a spike in ambient temps isn't as much of a concern.

WOW, that's great info budnoob2. Loving your grow and the way you are doing this journal.

Hey Peyton, my buddy Moto says that Durban wasn't a very good oil so I'm going to scratch that one from my list.

Thanks for the kind words 60cal :peace:

Personally, I plan on focusing on the top 3 in each category to start with. Especially looking forward to trying Buddhas Sister and The Cure for my friends with MS and epilepsy.

Yeah, i noticed Buddha's sister was on your list more than once. Figure there's a reason for it. I've got pineapple chunk going, so that'll be replacement for a couple of them that are high thc and 1. something cbd

Yeah, BS is on there twice because she's mostly indica so she should be good for both night meds and high CBD in one so I'd envision using The Cure mixed with one of the daytime sativas for daytime oil and BS at night for pain relief, reduced inflammation, and better sleep

:popcorn:

Yep I loved SRV! I wanted to see him and didn't, but after that I saw BB King & Albert King, Kenny Wayne Shepard, .38 Special, Kansas, Joe Bonamassa, Warren Haynes, The Wailer's, Cowboy Mouth, and many more.

Are you going to or are you currently doing anything to make those branches thicker?

Good question. Since she was raised outdoors up to week 2 of flower and had to endure mother nature and an attack of the aphids I decided against supercropping. All the training she had was some topping and LST in the form of bending and tying down. I didn't want to extend the harvest any longer than necessary since she's already a 10-12 week flowering strain.

Sorry for the lack of updates - Q4 is very busy for me so I've have to delegate much of the plant care while traveling. In the near future we'll be harvesting and making oil to do some comparisons. We're also prepping for the next journal which will be a side by side of either KK clones or Blue OG clones depending upon how things progress.

Where ya been man? We need you in the pigskin pickem thread to make your picks. You missed week 9 unfortunately but if you dont pick for week 10 then you will be back to many games to make a push to the end.

Back
Top Bottom