Delicious Seed's Critical Super Silver Haze & Female Seed's C99 From Seed

The C99 and CSSH are in what they call "perfect pots" and are 2 gallons. Pots are flexible and low profile.

Day 29 and they are both nice and healthy. I put one of each of their clones into flower this morning that have been topped twice and super-cropped once.

C99
IMG_59491.JPG

IMG_59501.JPG

IMG_5952.JPG

CSSH
IMG_59542.JPG

IMG_59562.JPG

IMG_59581.JPG

I guess I have gotten an exceptionally fast Critical Super Silver Haze. She is suppose to be a 60 to 70 day strain but today on day 42 she is already showing 50% cloudy and a few ambers here and there. Buds are hard as rocks and smell of citrus/mango/hazey.

Sample bud from the very bottom of the plant at day 42, suprising to see 90% of the hairs have already turned.
IMG_60011.JPG

CSSH front and center under the 1000w
IMG_59961.JPG

Critical Super Silver Haze day 43. She looks great and muturing faster than expected.

IMG_60062.JPG

IMG_60082.JPG

C99 day 43, not as fast as the CSSH but still looking good. The sativa dominant C99 is suppose to be good at 56 days, we shall see in 13 more days. Hairs are just starting to turn and the buds are starting to foxtail.

IMG_60101.JPG

IMG_60112.JPG

CSSH day 44. I am going to try and take her to 56 days but I don't know if she will make it that far, seeing even more ambers today. The sample bud from day 42 is sweet fruit tasting and the smell is a haze/fruitcocktail, can't imagine how good it will be after a nice cure. I will be keeping this baby around for awhile.

IMG_60271.JPG

IMG_60341.JPG

IMG_60331.JPG

Those CSSH of yours look so good! I have 2 of them getting ready to go to 12/12 in a couple of weeks. I am so glad I found your journal and I now know to start watching them to finish kinda early, Great Job! :thumb:

:peace:

Those CSSH of yours look so good! I have 2 of them getting ready to go to 12/12 in a couple of weeks. I am so glad I found your journal and I now know to start watching them to finish kinda early, Great Job! :thumb:

Thanks and hopefully you get a fast pheno too ;). Found some videos on youtube of a couple of CSSH and they were all 60+ days

Thanks! If I didn't know what day she was actually on I would have harvested already, don't think she will make but a day or two more.

CSSH day 46 and still getting fatter and frostier

IMGP00012.JPG

Thanks man, almost finished with them. CSSH is already done but I am giving her another day or two to possibly add some more bulk. I figure the C99 will be done at the 56 day mark

C99 day 47

IMG_60512.JPG

T-I-M-B-E-R!!!!!!!!!!! Down comes the CSSH at day 48, easily 25% ambers and all others cloudy. Solid as a rock, smell is off the chart and made my eyes water while trimming. Easily get 2oz.+ from her grown straight from seed. Will be interesting to see what the topped and super-cropped do. All this one has done since day 44 is add ambers, no added extra bulk, but she is fat.

IMG_60831.JPG

CSSH inside the drying box
IMG_60841.JPG

Outside the box, 4" blower and filter turned waaaaay down, just enough to give a little negative pressure and air flow.
IMG_6086.JPG

WoW! :thumb: Congrats on the harvest! She is a real beauty ;)
What a fast pheno, I know it is not typical, but nice to know they can finish kind of fast.
Really great job!

Back
Top Bottom