Delicious Seed's Critical Super Silver Haze & Female Seed's C99 From Seed

Just checked and the bubblegummer is actually 25 days as of today, not 22 days.

Was just looking the C99 over and found and interesting trait I hadn't seen yet. Each large fan has a leaf growing straight up out of the middle of it. Maybe a mutant? Pretty cool looking.

IMG_57681.JPG

Was just looking the C99 over and found and interesting trait I hadn't seen yet. Each large fan has a leaf growing straight up out of the middle of it. Maybe a mutant? Pretty cool looking.

IMG_57681.JPG

Wow thats cool looking. Today I noticed sap coming from where a leaf was taken for cloning (30 days ago)! But lets hope yours spits some mutant buds with extra buds on the buds.

Found two more leaves growing 2 extra leaves :). I have had 3 mutants in the past and they have all been special.

Looks like a very interesting specimen. Any concern with smoking buds from a mutant? Guess not if you said the past ladies were special.

Looks like a very interesting specimen. Any concern with smoking buds from a mutant? Guess not if you said the past ladies were special.

No concerns whatsoever, my JTR is a triploid, and I had a NL that grew leaves upside down and twisted.

Day 16 for the pair and still looking good.

C99
IMG_58381.JPG

Critical super silver haze
IMG_5836.JPG

IMG_58351.JPG

Thanks guys! They are both budding up nicely and are enjoying their time under the new JD-Lighting 1000w ballast.

Day 20 for the pair. CSSH is getting a skunky smell and the c99 still just smells green

CSSH
IMG_58921.JPG

IMG_5901.JPG

C99

IMG_5904.JPG

IMG_5907.JPG

Day 23

CSSH is suppose to be a 9-10 week strain but is looking pretty fast for now.
IMG_5925.JPG

IMG_59261.JPG

IMG_5927.JPG

C99 is doing well
IMG_59292.JPG

IMG_59302.JPG

IMG_59312.JPG

WoW Batcave! Those are looking really wonderful.
:thumb: what beautiful plants you have! You should be very proud!

Keep it up and can't wait to watch them finish

:peace:

Clones have been topped and have had one round of supper-cropping, might get another while they are waiting their turns.

4x C99's left, 4x CSSH right, 3x 3D's in the solo cups
IMG_59412.JPG

Your girls are looking so happy! I really think the c99 will be a keeper, as my first clone is in week 9 now. This will be her flush week and what a wonderful smell, nice tight bud structure, just hope her smoke is good. I'll have pics of her up later on, so if you want to see her come on over a little later on.

Once more the girls are comming along nicely:bravo:

Looking good bro, reminds me alot of my current setup :high-five:

Plants are looking really healthy to and that cssh is looking advanced for that stage for sure, you can already see the cola forming.

btw are those 3.5ltr pots your flowering in??

I flower in 2, 2.5, and 3 gallon buckets or fabric pots.

Back
Top Bottom