Delicious Seed's Critical Super Silver Haze & Female Seed's C99 From Seed

C99 showed her pubes yesterday and CSSH showed hers this morning.

I will consider tomorrow day 1 but they went in this morning
IMG_5695.JPG

The NYPD and Jack Herer on the right will be done next week so the newcomers will have some room to spread out, plus I am upgrading my 3x4x7 tent to a 4x4x7 this weekend.
IMG_5696.JPG

Daughters joined by a few TGA 3D clones
IMG_5702.JPG

Thanks guys, the new 4x4 tent will be pumping a new 1000w dimmable ballast so we will see what they can really do. I will be putting the new tent in service over the next few days and the 1000w ballast is scheduled for a delivery next tuesday, so everything should be good to go by next wednesday.

Day 5 of flower for the C99 (left) and CSSH (right)

IMG_57132.JPG

IMG_5715.JPG

C99 clones rooted in 8 days, CSSH has no roots showing yet but are healthy

IMG_57101.JPG

IMG_57111.JPG

IMG_57121.JPG

man things sure have changed since i last checked in. glad to see your c99 is showing roots. the first of my plants to show roots ended up with the biggest root mass by far. good job man this grows looking good man :high-five:

Thanks man. 8 days for good roots works for me, hopefully she will flower fast too.

Congrats on 8 day roots! :thumb: my c99 also roots fairly fast.
Your girls look healthy, green and appear to be growing each time I see new pics.
I think you are really going to like how the c99 does in flower, mine are forming nice sized buds with a great smell! I have not seen much side branching, witch is a plus for my grow style. Even the lower buds seem to be filling in nicely.

I cant wait to see some buds on your c99, then we can compare/contrast them!

Critical Super Silver Haze roots 9 days after cutting. Sorry for the blur was in a hurry, and pics are from yesterday.

IMG_57182.JPG

All 8 clones, 4 from each, have rooted and are now in solo cups. They will stay there for 7 days then move to 2 gallon bags for 7 more days then flowered under the new 1000w hps. Plant in the middle is the Female Seeds Bubblegummer, wife wanted me to pop it.

IMG_57412.JPG

Hey there!
Mind if I tag along? I am really interested in the SSH! I have that exact strain and a bonus as they were free. I have 2 of them growing from seeds now and they are somewhere around 2 to 3 weeks old - I thnk.

Anyway great grow you have going :thumb: From what I understand from the pic above it looks to be a good cloner as well, always nice to see.

:peace: and btw nice avatar!

Hey there!
Mind if I tag along? I am really interested in the SSH! I have that exact strain and a bonus as they were free. I have 2 of them growing from seeds now and they are somewhere around 2 to 3 weeks old - I thnk.

Anyway great grow you have going :thumb: From what I understand from the pic above it looks to be a good cloner as well, always nice to see.

:peace: and btw nice avatar!

Welcome aboard. The Critical Super Silver Haze clones rooted in 9 days from cutting, no special attention needed, just misted them daily the first 4 days then just misted the dome for the next 5 days.

Man Toby Keith should have represented how great those red solo cups really are!!! Plants look great keep em green and stayed lifted.

Day 11 of flower for them both and they are all good and green. They are now under a 1000w HPS that replaced my 600w in the 4x4 tent.

CSSH
IMG_57421.JPG

IMG_57451.JPG

C99
IMG_5749.JPG

Love the C99 fans
IMG_57501.JPG

New 1000w ballast from JD-Lighting is kicking the 4x4
IMG_57571.JPG

Ultra Sun 1000w HPS bulb
IMG_57531.JPG

Both girls in flower are looking good and current feeding schedule is 2tsp grow, 1tsp bloom, 1tsp CAMG, 1/2tsp Biobud, 1/2tsp BioWeed mixed with my 220ppm tap water. My 50/50 Ocean Forest & coco mix does well at 5.8 to 6.2, at least it does for me.

All but two of the clones have been moved to 2 gallon pots and Root's bags. They will get another 7 or so days of veg before there will be space for them in the flower tent. 3 of each will be flowered while the other 2 will become moms until I figure if I like them or not. The small 5x5 pots in the back are the mom's, big pot on far right is Bubblegummer at day 22 from seed.
IMG_57622.JPG

Back
Top Bottom