Delicious Seed's Critical Super Silver Haze & Female Seed's C99 From Seed

Yep, 48 days, even checked and re-check my calendar just in case.

Just took 16 clones from the CSSH mom, summer SOG! I figire 1 single cola per square foot should do nicely with this strain

That is a great idea! Are you going to keep this journal going or start a new one, just curious really. but D@MN what a beauty she is! I can't wait for both of mine to start flowering. I don't flip to 12/12 for a couple more weeks.
Keep it up! :thumb:
:peace:

Wow thats cool looking. Today I noticed sap coming from where a leaf was taken for cloning (30 days ago)! But lets hope yours spits some mutant buds with extra buds on the buds.

That leaflet growing up in the middle is definitely a mutant thing. Breed those ladies to hang onto whatever the mutant gene is, if you can, and maybe there will be other amazing things along with it.

I went ahead and harvested the C99 at day 49 since I will be busy over the next 4 days pulling doubles, she has at least 10% ambers and mostly cloudy, very few clears left. Almost all the hairs changed in the last 48hrs. Good yield of nice chunky buds that smell like Froot Loops cereal, does not smell like weed. I'm very pleased with the strain so far, test nugget has been set to the side.

Only thing left is to finish drying them then I will get a total weight and a smoke report.

IMG_6107.JPG

One C99 and one CSSH in the drying box. Should be close to a QP once dried
IMG_61102.JPG

Well this is a first for me. Just checked my drying CSSH and numerous buds are leaking a very sticky sap from the bud as it dries. Pretty cool

IMG_6113.jpg

Mmmmmm... 3 rows of the sweetest and stinkiest mixture of scents I have ever encountered ;). I open the door ever few hours just to take a sniff.

IMG_6125.JPG

[QUOTE

Using the screens...does this collect tricomes that fall off during drying? And is it enough to matter?

Once I place a bud on the screen it doesn't get moved or touched until dry, my feel for dryness comes from the hanging buds. I started with a mirror underneath but never saw more than a few trichs on it.

Once I place a bud on the screen it doesn't get moved or touched until dry, my feel for dryness comes from the hanging buds. I started with a mirror underneath but never saw more than a few trichs on it.

Ok, thats exactly what I wante to know. I am just making sure Im not losing any of those precious things as I will hopefully be making some wax and medibles. :thanks: so much!! :Namaste:

CSSH is dry enough after 4 days for a close weight, I expect her to lose a couple of grams more but close enough to get a good feel. Buds have a citrus hazey stench to them, nice chunky, tight solid buds with a citrus floral taste, nice full lung expansion. High is straight to the head and around 2hrs long. She will get a 3 week cure before I smoke any more of her. Between her super fast flowering, scent, taste, and yield I expect her to be around my place for years. I know she will get even better with a cure, can't imagine how much better.

I am going to contact Delicious Seed's soon and see what this pheno may be called. Every plant I have seen of the CSSH finished way later than mine. Their days in the 60's looked like mines day 30. I would like to hear their experience.

62g, figure 60 once cured. These will go into jars later tonight.
IMG_61551.JPG

IMG_61561.JPG

IMG_6159.JPG

C99 is dried and ready for jarring, she gave up 57g's of some seriously fruity smelling and tasting buds. Very hairy and chnunky, not airy but not hard. Should be a real nice smoke after the cure. Test bud is very sweet on the tounge and high is heady with a slight body edge, not enough body to slow you down but enough to feel it. Good daytime smoke.

IMG_61942.JPG

IMG_61961.JPG

IMG_61972.JPG

While we are waiting a couple of weeks for the final smoke report...

Next round of CSSH at day 26

IMG_61751.JPG

IMG_61811.JPG

CSSH day 29

IMG_6206.JPG

IMG_62081.JPG

CSSH day 32. Not my best shots but will do for now

IMG_62341.JPG

IMG_6243.JPG

IMG_62482.JPG

IMG_6250.JPG

CSSH day 35 and just amazing for 5 weeks

IMG_6257.JPG

IMG_6254.JPG

IMG_62531.JPG

I will be doing a smoke report on the CSSH and C99 later this week. They both smell incredible at almost 2 weeks of curing.

CSSH day 38

IMG_62691.JPG

IMG_62701.JPG

IMG_6271.JPG

IMG_6272.JPG

Back
Top Bottom