LED Grow - Purple Haze - Silver Surfer Haze

NinjaGrower

I'm going to be growing from seed two strains under used LED lights i got on Ebay for a great price. This going to be a stealth grow.

Strain: Silver Surfer Haze from BlimBurn / Purple Haze from G13
Lights: 1x 90W Magenta / 1x 30W Purple
Tent: Lighthouse Hydro 30"x18"x36"
Soil: Organic local soil
Nutrients: BioBizz. BioGrow,BioBloow,BioHeaven and Top-Max

IMG_024127.JPG
They're a little on the stretching side since i had the lights off went they broke surface. Also i'm starting them of on 2Q pots, so i wont be transplanting them.

IMG_023833.JPG

IMG_023337.JPG
And everything tucks away nicely. :high-five:

Is been about a week, notice that my soil level was low. So what i do to correct this is; first, i drag a plastic fork on the dry surface of the soil (you can also do this went you water or feed your plants), this way the water penetrates evenly. Then i get my spray bottle and damp the surface before adding extra soil.
IMG_024732.JPG

Then i add the extra soil, i dont press down on the new soil add it, since it might reduce the amount of air traveling around the rooting system of the plant. I use the fork to spread the soil evenly on the pot, and spray with some water .
IMG_025132.JPG

IMG_025334.JPG
Purple Haze

IMG_025233.JPG
Silver Surfer Haze

**Also i mess up on one of the nutrients, i mistakenly call BioBloom ; BioBloow. So wanted to make sure to correct that.

also would like to know, went should i top my plants?

3 Weeks now. FIM Both of them 3days ago. Mess up FIMing the Purple Haze, ended up slicing one of her leafs.

IMG_025432.JPG

IMG_025833.JPG

IMG_026836.JPG

IMG_027034.JPG

Is been almost 5weeks now, the plants have been doing great.

IMG_030426.JPG

IMG_031921.JPG

IMG_032324.JPG
FIM Silver Surfer Haze

IMG_032426.JPG
FIM Purple Haze

Switch the lights to 12/12 two days ago, should have done it a while back, this girls are a bit out of control.

IMG_037627.JPG

IMG_037228.JPG
Purple Haze

IMG_037122.JPG
Silver Surfer Haze

WEEK 1 of flowering. Doing ok, the purple haze has been doing great, the silver surfer haze since to continue stretching even after a light trim.

IMG_038321.JPG
Purple Haze to the left/ Silver surfer haze to the right

IMG_038422.JPG
Purple Haze to the left/ Silver surfer haze to the right

Well it hasn't been 2 weeks since i started the flowering phase on this girls. Both were grow at the same time, the purple haze is coming along great like i plan, the silver surfer haze just continue to grow upwards. Had this happen before with a Lemon Kush, she almost out grew the 3ft tall tent, so what i did was cut the main cola that was almost touching the roof of my tent and clone it. It was the only way to salvage the plant.

I try FIM early on the veg stage, but both of the plant re-grew normally, i should have top them, but in my last grow i did FIM a sour diesel and ended up with 3 main colas. Any how, for future reference if you're looking to grow your plant "bush like appearance", i suggest topping over FIM.

IMG_039428.JPG
Purple Haze

IMG_039332.JPG
Purple Haze development

IMG_038929.JPG
Silver Surfer Haze

IMG_039030.JPG
Silver Surfer Haze

Week 2 of flowering. The silver surfer haze continues to grow, like the sativa she is! I took some clones of both plants from the lower notes, since they dont get much light anyways is a great place to get your clones from.

IMG_041327.JPG
Silver Surfer Haze

IMG_041629.JPG
Silver Surfer Haze

IMG_041427.JPG
Purple Haze

IMG_041827.JPG
Purple Haze

It's week 3 of flowering for this girls. The silver surfer haze is filling up nicely, the purple haze it just started growing buds so this one is going to need probably 12weeks of flowering to get done. Also i got two clones going from the Silver Surfer Haze, since its a really good strain and sativas are easy to clone.
I should have LST. Lol
IMG_043328.JPG

Silver Surfer Haze
IMG_042924.JPG

Silver Surfer Haze
IMG_043128.JPG

Silver Surfer Haze
IMG_043629.JPG

Silver Surfer Haze
IMG_044326.JPG

Almost in Week 4 of flowering. I enjoy watching this girls grow. Both of my girls top colas have grown above the lights, this is my first time growing in such a confine space so better planing would be need it to accommodate properly this sativas. Also my room smells fantastic! Went am laying down reading a book, and i catch a nice whiff of this girls, i cant help but to smile :)

My silver surfer haze got some fan leafs a bit to close to the light. Probably would trim the fan leafs a bit to make sure they're not directly below the light.
IMG_044916.JPG

Silver Surfer Haze
IMG_0456.PNG

Silver Surfer Haze
IMG_044615.JPG

Purple Haze starting to show some flowering sites, finally! :cheer:
IMG_044821.JPG

Well today i was taking a clone from my purple haze for a friend. So i decided to show you guys how i clone my plants in regular soil.

This is what i use for cloning:
- Cloning Gel
- 4oz Styrofoam cup
- Razor blade (clean with rubbing alcohol)
- Small flat head screwdriver
- Soil
-Small cloning tray
IMG_046029.JPG

1)Cut your Styrofoam cup in half.
2)With your small screwdriver make a hole at the bottom of the cup.
3)Pack the bottom half of the cup with soil, make sure it's pack really tight.
4)Add water and wait a few minutes while the water penetrates the soil. (since the soil is pack real tight, the water will stay on top of the soil for a few minutes before its absorb by the soil.)
IMG_046129.JPG

5)Take your blade, rub some cloning gel on it and cut your clone. Place your clone in the rooting gel for about 15secs.
6)Make a small hole in your soil (about half way in the soil) and place your clone. Compact the soil around your clone with the small flat tip screwdriver.
IMG_046325.JPG

7)Place clones in a cloning tray, spray with some regular water the lid and the bottom of your cloning tray as well.
8)Place under a CFL light for about a week or two. (i use a 32w CFL for my clones)
IMG_046432.JPG

After a week or two, take off the lid of your tray and see if your clones are not drooping down after a day or so, if they're not drooping down place them on your veg room or floweringroom. Whichever you prefer. I place my back in the flowering room since i only with one tent for this grow. Went you're ready to transplant, just make two straight cuts on each side of the cup, from the top to the bottom and you should end up with a hokey size puck of soil with your clone on it.

Two of my Silver Surfer Haze clones.
IMG_046529.JPG

11weeks total time so far for both of this girls
IMG_048020.JPG

Silver Surfer Haze
IMG_047125.JPG

Pruple Haze
IMG_047231.JPG

Purple Haze clone that i took on the 15th of this month, doing fine.
IMG_047727.JPG

Just got some ONA gel for odor control. This thing works great. Use small amount first since it's very strong!

thank you mate! Your garden is also looking great, you should be looking at a nice harvest!

Total of 13 Weeks so far and in the 6 week of flowering
IMG_057828.JPG

Left: Silver Surfer Haze / Right: Purple Haze (she starting to fill up nicely)

Back
Top Bottom