Journal #2 - High Brix Kit - Silver Surfer Haze Clone - LED - MH - HPS

Re: Journal#2 - High Brix Kit - Silver Surfer Haze Clone - LED - MH - HPS

Got a PM wondering why the light mover so I'll answer here - no, it's not so I can put lights lower, it's so I can get full and even coverage and less light based heat stress for less than the cost of buying more lights. Even though LED isn't as hot as HID it is still pretty intense so IMO getting it to move around can only provide better coverage and be more healthy for the girls.

A couple coats of kilz and a couple coats of flat white on the walls including the new mold resistant drywall. Just waiting for the light rail movers to complete the setup.

Environment is looking good still with this setup - low of 64 and high of 81 over the last few days with RH low of 42 and high of 59 (evening just after watering is where the high comes from).

Don't have the most colorful strains right now but yeah, can't wait to see how the purple strains look in this environment.

Morning crawboil :)
It was a well medicated idea. Sounded good at the time. Guess not.
Keep it green.

Week 4: canopy 45" x 46" still maintaining 24" height.

DSC_003033.JPG

DSC_002934.JPG

light mover kit coming in 2 shipments, part 1 arrived and part 2 should be here today, fingers crossed.

me neither, I'll be posting pics of the light rail setup once I have everything.

Ugh, almost everything but missing a couple parts so I'll be setting up what I can but not going to be able to finish until the missing parts are delivered.

Ok, progress being made - parts missing are for the second light so you can at least see how it looks with the single light going. Note the shelving too, raised 5" from floor to allow air under the roots and make it easier to place and collect drip pans. Shelves I've had a long time in storage so just re-purposed them.

DSC_003822.JPG

DSC_004321.JPG

Subscribed. Lets see what you got going here. I will read a bit at a time from the beginning but I dont have time to read it all at once like I usually do but im here as you asked so lets see what you got going on.

Just read the whole journal and must say....wow! You got this shit locked in Bud! Cant wait to see what you do with the kit and those movers but so far so beautiful :)

Back
Top Bottom