420Farmer's Pineapple Express & Purple Haze

HomeMedGrower said:
420farmer, I would give them a few more days. I want to say it was like 7 days or so after I topped my plant that it took off again.

I'm subbed for this one, as I have both the PH and PE from G13 and would love to see how how they grow for you. :goodluck:

Awesome thanks for the input

Re: 420farmers pineapple express and purple haze

Everything still running smoothly. I find myself not using the forums as much anymore because, well, I don't really have any questions anymore! But, I will post pics over the weekend. Probably throwing them into 12/12 Sunday night. Cheers
aint it nice when everythings working the way you want it to:thumb: atleast thats what it sounds like for you.hope your next question is : how do you like these monsters? happy gardening bro:cheer:

ok today is day ONE of 12/12. One of my plants has yellowing on the new growth. Heres a pic. Anyone have any ideas? I feed every other atering and im up to the recommended dose. Gave a big hit of calcium this week too along with some epso salts. using fox farm trio as main nute source.

New Growth?
31056.JPG

Family shot

4734.JPG

have you flushed them lately? maybe a nute lock. but so far Im terrible on diagnosis. hope you get it right so I can learn too:;):

Yea i was just stating the facts i wasnt trying to tell you how long to have your lights on for mate.

myself i use 18 hours i like to let them sleep :)

3 leaf is normal i dout it will stay a 3 fingers but stranger things have happen but usally its starts at 1 leaf goes to 3 then 5 then 7 then 9 then 11 fingers :thumb:

back to you first page on the lighting schedule. Im not saying you wrong or anything but it is pretty proven that dark time is OPTIMAL for plants as it REALLY helps with root growth and a lot of growing in fact does happen at night. Think of it as their down time. It will help on the overall yield. I know theres a thread around here somewhere with all the facts, But I think it will steer you in a different direction. Could be wrong but give it a read. These plants do look a bit stressed, but overall, looking GREAT brotha! :Namaste: keep it up!

Ill see if I can't find the thread...

You are using coco...most likely a nitrogen def...if you are using a 2 part nute...use more of the one that has nitrogen in it...:goodluck:

And on this ^

It does, to me look like mid-stages of a nutrient def. Do what miwa said^ I mean cmon, how can you not trust the avatar pic? lol

alright guys really appreciate all the input. Ill flush today and hit them with bloom nutes! And yea Ive heard people talk about 18/6 increasing yield, however, my friend studied at Oaksterdam University, and was told this is a myth. Plants will not grow without light. So the only reason for using 18/6 would be to save on power. Right now my plants are 16 inches tall.. with 18/6 lighting.. they would be about 10! I try to get my grows in and done asap!

alright guys really appreciate all the input. Ill flush today and hit them with bloom nutes! And yea Ive heard people talk about 18/6 increasing yield, however, my friend studied at Oaksterdam University, and was told this is a myth. Plants will not grow without light. So the only reason for using 18/6 would be to save on power. Right now my plants are 16 inches tall.. with 18/6 lighting.. they would be about 10! I try to get my grows in and done asap!

I think Grow nutes has more nitrogen than Bloom nutes..may be wrong...research...

Like miwa said, you can leave your lights on as you like. I like 18/6 thats me. I too think that all plants need a little quiet time. but having never tried 20/4 or 24/0 so aint no arguement here. but a boost of ferts might help:peace:

From what I've heard, and maybe read (I will try to find a source for you), the plants focus more energy to root growth during the dark hours..and big roots = big buds. Again, I am not a scientist, but I have tried different lighting cycles, and have settled on 18/6, as I see the best results for my plants at that lighting schedule. I will try to find some info for you to back that up.

OOOOOOOK! Havent posted in a while.. My fault, I have no excuse! ANYHOW.. Grow is actually coming into the final 2-3 weeks I presume. Plants currently stand around 39 inches tall... Colas are covered in crystals and fattening well.. Nutrients are well above recommended dosage and they enjoy every ounce of it. These pics are all ONE week apart from each other. Im hoping this progress continues because if so Im in for a treat! Cola on far left is about to snap the stem.. ganna need to tie that one up lol.. Enjoy. (Oh I will get close ups next week with the update. Also smell is very strong and fruity.)

5574.JPG

6479.JPG

7433.JPG

Back
Top Bottom