Jack Herer & Pineapple Chunk In Soil

Grebs

3 Jack Herer and 1 pineapple chunk. The Jacks are seedsman freebies and the chunk is from Barnies.
They are about 1 week old from seed. There sitting in my small veg tent waiting for my 2 white widows and 2 green cracks to finish. Pics coming when I'm off work.
These are growing in ocean forest with pearlite. They will be up-potted into 4 gallon fabric pots. Fox farm trio nutes. Some beasty blooms and cha ching. Silica blast and cal-mag. 3'X3'X6' Black Out Grow Tent
Phantom 315 Watt Ceramic Metal Halide Light
Blauberg Turbo 100 4" fan with a 4X14" Active Air Carbon Filter
Multiple fans.
I wish I would have made a journal on my ww/gc grow but never got a chance to start it sooooo yeah. Not much to show so far but I'll post some pics after work.

Here a few of the chunk and Herer. There just babies so not much to look at
DSC00047.JPG
DSC00048.JPG
DSC00049.JPG

A little update. While harvesting my white widows and green cracks, I accidentally knocked over the pineapple chunk baby in the other tent and didn't notice until it was too late. Figures it would be the chunk and not one of the three herers. Oh well, so now it's 3 herers up next. They are doing good so far. I'll post a few pics later

One thing I'm doing this round is a better job training and cleaning out all the small growth. My first grow I did a fairly good job. This last grow I did as well but could have been better. While I'm totally happy with what I got, I also had a bunch of small popcorn buds. Particularly on one plant. Not only is it taking away from the growth of the main colas,, it just kinda sucks trimming. Well it will get put to use tho. I'll smoke it while the rest cures.

Transferred the three Jack Herers into 4 gallon pots and put them in the big tent. Gave a good watering and gave the tent a cleaning out before putting them in. My white widows gave me 5 oz and green crack gave me just under 5 oz plus I have well over an oz of popcorn and just junk I didn't want to scrap but wasn't nice enough to throw in the other jars. Not into making anything with it as growing small personal stash is all im looking for. Stealth is key so less is more. Anyways the widows was a nice grow but not as dense as I would have liked. Still decent. The Green cracks was better and definately more chunky. I believe doing 4 plants in a 3 by 3 tent is maxing out the 315 cmh light. Not including scrog. now that I have a good stash I think after the 3 Herers im cutting back to 1 or 2 plants per grow. maybe grow them a tad fuller but I need to lesson the fluff and just grow fewer but possibly bigger colas.

I would too but too many people around to bother. I enjoy being descrete about what I do and doubt I could be this way venturing into the kitchen.
So yesterday I had to disasemble my grow tent and put the plants into my closet. Plumber coming out to fix water pressure problem. My tent was like 7 feet away from where he will be. Really sucked to take it down but at least it's while the plants are small and can be moved without stinking. Not looking forward to putting the tent back together and getting everything set up again.

Tent back up and running. Wasn't as bad putting it together as I first thought it would be since most everything was in a pile half assembled inside it.
Figured this would be a good time to do some trimming. Cleared all three up and looking to mainline these. Usually there's only 1 hub but all three of mine have 2 for now. I left an extra because of the size on the plants. Once they grow more I'll either trim off either the bottom or top nodes. But right now there staying for awhile. I noticed some spots on one plants leaves. Cal-mag should take care of that. Other then that she's gtg for a ph'ed watering and back under the light.
DSC00291.JPG
DSC00289.JPG
DSC00288.JPG
DSC00290.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom