Jack Herer, Chocolate Chunk & Blue Dream Grow Journal

Jack Herer & Chocolate Chunk are autos, the Blue Dream is fem photo which is Sativa dominant, so probably a SOG job

Problem with fungus gnats due to a bag of compost I was using for houseplants, so not the best start
I treated with nicotine infused water, H2O2 and sticky fly traps which is working but it is a setback

Just to add to my woes, I have a new lamp which is way more powerful than I thought, so I burnt them too - oh dear
I think I've got things under control now but we'll see

Here's first images of the future crop

jack-herer-autos.JPG

chocolate-chunk-skunk-auto.JPG

blue-dream-photo-for-SOG.JPG

Jack Herer has had a hard time with root munchers, Chocolate Chunk/Skunk was a wonky seedling but the Blue Dream looks perfect
Fingers crossed I can make this grow work out - I'll be pissed off if it doesn't lol
:hookah:

Jack Herer & Chocolate Chunk are autos, the Blue Dream is fem photo which is Sativa dominant, so probably a SOG job

Problem with fungus gnats due to a bag of compost I was using for houseplants, so not the best start
I treated with nicotine infused water, H2O2 and sticky fly traps which is working but it is a setback

Just to add to my woes, I have a new lamp which is way more powerful than I thought, so I burnt them too - oh dear
I think I've got things under control now but we'll see

Here's first images of the future crop

jack-herer-autos.JPG

chocolate-chunk-skunk-auto.JPG

blue-dream-photo-for-SOG.JPG

Jack Herer has had a hard time with root munchers, Chocolate Chunk/Skunk was a wonky seedling but the Blue Dream looks perfect
Fingers crossed I can make this grow work out - I'll be pissed off if it doesn't lol
:popcorn::passitleft:

I'm thinking when stoned, always dangerous

Jack Herer #1 is two weeks ahead, so probbly 12 weeks to go, early flowers
#2 is slower, but more Indica fat and maybe 2 weeks behind
I know Chocolate Skunk will be 16 weeks from seed
Blue Dream is a photo so should be good for cuttings in about 8 weeks
Then I want to do a clone SOG

Does that sound like a plan?

Last pics of the smaller tent/setup before I switch over to the slightly bigger tent later
2x Jack Herer, 1x Chocolate Skunk, 1x Blue Dream photoperiod

DSC_2934.JPG

DSC_2930.JPG

DSC_2939.JPG
DSC_2927.JPG

The larger tent is 8" bigger in all dimensions which doesn't sound like much, but I'm a little cramped in here, especially height - this new lamp is fing powerful

Oh tits, discovered the tent has a large rip down one side - bollocks, bollocks and thrice I say bollocks
That's no problem for the current autos, but the Blue Dream is a photoperiod plant :hmmmm:
Guess I'm off to find some Gorilla duct tape FFS
What fun... not

Oh tits, discovered the tent has a large rip down one side - bollocks, bollocks and thrice I say bollocks
That's no problem for the current autos, but the Blue Dream is a photoperiod plant :hmmmm:
Guess I'm off to find some Gorilla duct tape FFS
What fun... not
Yeiks. How did it happen?
How long ago?
Sorry 8m late buddy.
Hope your weekend is going well.
Other than that :rolleyes: :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Jacks were starting to look a bit tired so I put them in the shower for 10 mins last night to rinse the coco
Man, they looked terrible after that, but today they have perked up nicely again

Patched up the tent with exterior grade gorilla tape - known in the trade as SLS [sticks like ....]
Tried to pull a corner off today to check and it absolutely refuses come off :cool:

How is it going @Roy Growin

Ladies are coming along nicely.
Once you repair a light leak, it is best not to play with it.

Mind if I tag along and enjoy the show?

Grow well my friend,
Tok..
Hey @Tokin Roll, great to see you
I've had problems with this grow but I think I've done OK to keep 'em alive
I'm hoping the JH will just do its thing now while I veg the Blue Dream for SOG in Autumn
All the best Buddy

Never mind the thumb Mr Lightning Broadband Man - what do you think GG? lol
@GainesvilleGreen
I don't think so bro on the cal deficiency. I'm not on top of her like you though.
But I usually add cal/mag to that age, not much, but 2 or 3 mls gallon depending your water source.
:passitleft:
Going to be a big plant

Back
Top Bottom