Dr. Grinspoon

Some stats say 25% THC - i think i get it higher - i really think there is a link between ethylene and how much THC is produced..
Anyways heres another close up..
And i apologise if im not allowed to do this but does anyone know where i can find this strain in seed?
Titan OG by 7 Points Medical, Medical Marijuana Test Results - Dispensary

photo_32_3.JPG

Hi Jon mate!

Yea its a brutal flowering period for some spindly foxtails, but yea its amazing, maybe you should do an outdoor one just so you can try it.. like all of barneys seeds, never an issue and so far ive hit a 1 in 3 pheno rate with them!
Got Utopia on the go atm, i also have alcapulco gold which ill save for a future scrog, its also an amazing smoke.

My season is way to short for a sativa like that bro, I just germinated 106 autos for my outdoor crop, 100% germination. 50 Big Bangs,34 Cheese, 10 Narcotic Kush, 10 Autobombs, 1 Cream Caramel,1 Diesel auto and a few photoperiod plants to just incase we get a late summer this year:)

Woah thats a fuck ton of auto weed your gonna have! In ground or potted? if they are in ground you could pull 3-4 ounces per plant!
I just recently brought auto purple Cheese, and Auto purple.
Ive read that the greenhouse bigbangs are magical didnt know they released an auto.
In regards to grinspoon - you delay planting and initiate the dark periods yourself if the season doesn't accommodate

do you have a journal going on that one yet ?

So up early this morning, decided a close up was called for, i wish i had a dslr :(
Good news is the calyxes are rock hard and dense to touch , it looks like it woke up covered in resin frost like double the previous day! And the swell/ball formation is about to begin which is when we should see the colour change aswell. ;)

photo_39_4.JPG

Week 10

Flushed, will resume feeding in 1 week
Getting very anxious now.. its definitely the pheno! Purpling of the leaves and purple hues all throughout the calyxes.

After she has done flowering I will definitely re-veg her under lights for cuttings. :)

photo_40_5.JPG

photo_42_3.JPG

photo_41_5.JPG

Dead or stoned to the bone? Dr. Grin claims another one. She`s looking great bro, can`t wait for mine to finish. Must be patient though.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Woah thats a fuck ton of auto weed your gonna have! In ground or potted? if they are in ground you could pull 3-4 ounces per plant!
I just recently brought auto purple Cheese, and Auto purple.
Ive read that the greenhouse bigbangs are magical didnt know they released an auto.
In regards to grinspoon - you delay planting and initiate the dark periods yourself if the season doesn't accommodate

do you have a journal going on that one yet ?
looks like I ll end up with around 100 of them a few didnt make it.I have a few picks up in my current journal, I wasnt planning on doing 2 journals im just going to put pics up once a week in my new journal that i ll be starting in the next couple of days.they are going into those same cloth grocery bags I use indoors.I pulled 3.4 oz off of the cheese auto I just finished in one of those bags and the big bang is suposed to be a good yielder so its going to be interesting to see how this plays out:)

So it turns out this little bee is part of a bigger problem- watched a doco called vanishing bees.. shocked!
Turns out the pesticides used in farming these days have wiped out colonies of honey bees, they are on the cusp of extinction!

Oh man haha how i can dribble about this strain!

To be fair ive never smoked the Pheno so this may have a completely different High, however the Genotype offers a high unmatched by any thing i have ever smoked including Hash.

21-28%

It has no body effect on you whatsoever its purely cerebral, the breeder claims heightened awareness and philosophical conversations and they are not lying, i was painting some flash tattoo canvases in a mates garage on his walls, we ended up chatting and smoking till 4am - And we created an amazing piece of surreal art! Its Rad beyond belief haha

There was a reveiw done on this strain in high times they said similar things, although i do not agree with their statement - Only for expert growers, i think it is very easy.. the expert part imo comes during flowering, and thats just correct feeding etc.. the first time i grew this i reckon i picked it way too early and it was still amazing!
Who cares about the yield - Its something special.

I'm subbed for the following of the journey, lovely plants a treat indeed

Ever seen this before.. A little bee decided to drop by, possibly pollinated The Dr. obviously had a taste and decided to die right there!

photo_43_2.JPG

PLants looking amazing now mate, covered in trics. This will be a killer smoke I bet!

That honey bee isn't dead mate, it's obviously just chilling. Get the guy some food, quick!

Hey, great to see someone growing the great doctor! It took a lot to convince myself the wait would be too long with this strain. Let us know how long flower took, eh!

Peace

Hey, great to see someone growing the great doctor! It took a lot to convince myself the wait would be too long with this strain. Let us know how long flower took, eh!

Peace

Hi Barney - so far im on the edge of 11 weeks flowering, i got out the magnifying glass and all Glands are milky white now, i will harvest when i get a 40/60 amber/milk.
The flowering time is insane i must admit.. it does however further my growing skills when im growing plants that finish in 6-10 weeks
So in terms of overall knowledge garnered from growing a sativa, its a must for anyone with crap patience.. ive wanted to chop this baby down everyday.. haha

@JB42 - Brother.. i have sad news, The Bee never left, i got some tweezers to pluck it out, it basically got stuck in the sticky goodness, and tragically died :(

I have kept the Bee though, just in case he springs back and becomes a stoned zombie bee.

Back
Top Bottom