Copperrein's Dr. Grinspoon And Freakshow Free For All With Viparspectra: Hunting Mothers

I have come to the realization I need another tent for flowering. Whoops.

Grow creep. Not you! That’s just what it’s called. We all got it.
I use an old cardboard whiteware box with a 40W light for my nursery, then there’s veg and flower.
It doesn’t have to cost a bomb.
Let us know how you get on...
:popcorn:

Grow creep. Not you! That’s just what it’s called. We all got it.
I use an old cardboard whiteware box with a 40W light for my nursery, then there’s veg and flower.
It doesn’t have to cost a bomb.
Let us know how you get on...
:popcorn:
I'm really leaning towards a stove box painted white just to flower some clones. It'll be an experiment...I'm not being cheap >.>

I'm really leaning towards a stove box painted white just to flower some clones. It'll be an experiment...I'm not being cheap >.>

Well, then don't tell Trala you're gardening in a box. She'll die. :laughtwo:

@Trala imma garden in a box. FITE ME.
Ladybird, I don’t blame you. You are a weak minded follower with low self esteem. I blame @Carcass and his dreams of taking over the grow world one grow area at a time with his ugly cardboard box cult

#saynotodaboxcult

LOLLINGGGGGG

Seriously tho, your life looks so beautiful and that makes me big smile!

@Jungle Joseph welcome!

@Trala I fucking broke and ordered a tent. The vivosun 4x4 roof-pitch tent will fit too perfectly in the space I want to use. Apologies for my continued grow A.D.D.

Also Tra...I poked a vein the other day with trimmers. Thought of you yelling at my dumb ass in the way only a nurse can <3

@Jungle Joseph welcome!

@Trala I fucking broke and ordered a tent. The vivosun 4x4 roof-pitch tent will fit too perfectly in the space I want to use. Apologies for my continued grow A.D.D.

Also Tra...I poked a vein the other day with trimmers. Thought of you yelling at my dumb ass in the way only a nurse can <3
I’ll have to unstage the anti Carcass Cult intervention I had planned...

Sounds great :)

Did you bleed like a stuck pig? Last week I did bloods on a moron who had one job, holding a cotton bud to the cannula site. I turn back to him, and he has a red leak pumping from his cubical fossa spraying everything in his blood. And blood is like oil, a little bit goes a long way. I could have smacked him.

I am having grow issues. I have a seed shortage and huge issues trying to buy more. My Mimosa sprouted, but I think I’m only going to get one clone from the four I struck. My Reveg looks awful, my white rhino seed failed to strike and I have two seeds left.

I’ll have to unstage the anti Carcass Cult intervention I had planned...

Sounds great :)

Did you bleed like a stuck pig? Last week I did bloods on a moron who had one job, holding a cotton bud to the cannula site. I turn back to him, and he has a red leak pumping from his cubical fossa spraying everything in his blood. And blood is like oil, a little bit goes a long way. I could have smacked him.

I am having grow issues. I have a seed shortage and huge issues trying to buy more. My Mimosa sprouted, but I think I’m only going to get one clone from the four I struck. My Reveg looks awful, my white rhino seed failed to strike and I have two seeds left.
I used to find blood INSIDE the anesthesia machines in the ORs. Like with the electronics. Fun times.

Nooooo! WTF is going on with seeds there?

Edit: whoops, forgot to update:

I'm currently wiring the grow room on its own circuit. I got one of those roof-pitch shorter tents to house mothers. It *should* be here today. As soon as that's up and running I'm going to start flowering whatever clones are ready in the @ViparSpectra

Chaos:

Good morning ladybird :)

Omg it’s soooooo hard to get seeds here. My son has found a site but as quick as they go up they sell out.

Hey go have a look at my attempt to get a butterfly pic. I was literally channeling my inner copper. It’s in my journal.

Congrats on a successful cloning!

It's official, I'm flowering my first clones ever! I switched the light cycle to 12/12 three days ago so now we wait. I'll add more Grinspoon and Freakshow clones as they become big enough to flower; the tent looks sad and empty right now.

Edit: meanwhile in the mother tent:

My second strain in this debacle is Dr. Grinspoon. It's 100% sativa and was bred in honor of its namesake. She's an incredibly fast plant so I'll be working to keep her as small as possible. I've read that she will easily get 3m/10' tall...indoors. She should be fun. Her freakiness comes from an occasionally-appearing trait know as 'string of pearls':
@copperrein, just had to jump when I saw you had grown Dr. Grinspoon. I had to sort of laugh when you mentioned the plant being 10'. I grew the strand outdoor last year, 3 of them. Those plants supplied probably 2 years worth of smoking for the little lady and me, as well giving some away. The buzz is outstanding, only problem is been 100% sativa some folks go paranoid on it.
Thanks for your thread, great reading.

Congratulations on the successful cloning Copperrein! What did you use in the cloner reservoir if you don't mind?
Clonex....a dash or two.

@garybo Whoa...I'm expecting low yields. Did you get the string of pearls bud trait?

Update: my dumb ass introduced mites into the clone tent...and forgetting to install the fan prolly helped. I grabbed the @Sierra Natural Science rosemary stuff, added a fan, and they seem to be gone. I reapply to everyone in the grow room every couple of days mostly because it smells nice. Yep, this is how I grow, yo.

I have one clone of each plant in the flower tent now. I added a GS 1 two days ago? Three? I don't remember. But yeah...the @ViparSpectra light is seriously kicking ass. I'm eager to see what it does for flowering.

Whoa...I'm expecting low yields. Did you get the string of pearls bud trait?
I wish I had weighed but did not. Of 3 plants grown outdoor, which was season of 20, I think we stored 6 quart sealed bags, which ma and me are still smoking on, among other stuff.
If memory serves me right, the thc is suppose to be around 22 - 25%. I have no way of knowing, but it is high for sure.
And yes, the buds are very cute pearl size with sugar leaves.

I have one clone of each plant in the flower tent now. I added a GS 1 two days ago? Three? I don't remember. But yeah...the @ViparSpectra light is seriously kicking ass. I'm eager to see what it does for flowering.
Looking forward to the result :love: :love:

Clonex....a dash or two.

@garybo Whoa...I'm expecting low yields. Did you get the string of pearls bud trait?

Update: my dumb ass introduced mites into the clone tent...and forgetting to install the fan prolly helped. I grabbed the @Sierra Natural Science rosemary stuff, added a fan, and they seem to be gone. I reapply to everyone in the grow room every couple of days mostly because it smells nice. Yep, this is how I grow, yo.

Hey Copper hope you are well.
I haven't talked to you in ages.
Just wanted to say hi.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom