Crawdaddy's Mother Plant Hunt

BAR...

Timing on when to put outside can vary greatly. I only put my seedlings out now if it sunny. Around here, which i think is a bit farther north and colder then NYC, 46 d north plus 1000 Ft elevation in middle of mountains, I do not put my plants(photoperiod) full time until 5/15 or maybe later if cold spring, the autos(which never grown so experiment) will go out full time 5/1.

about the burn? I have been getting mine with FF nutes, but the flowering trio, even with pH balanced. Some plants are just sensitive but the FF stuff seems to be strong. I am using General Organic nutes now plants seem to be more tolerant of it, experimenting with adding Shooting Powder in last 3 weeks of flower on advice from local grower, but it strong stuff too.

I have noticed that ALOT of it is strain dependent too. Some soak up the nutes and love it, some hate the nutes and do better with low amounts.

:thanks:

Yea I feel you pain Chronic, you are on Oahu too correct? To many people on to small an island so you would be big target for rippers.

-And it's not like you can really hide the smell outdoors. I long for the day when our favorite plant is legal and the air will be filled with amazing fragrance every fall. :Namaste:

Happy Easter Cdaddy.

Why thanks bar, and it 4/20 too :)

Here are some trichome pics of the 3 girls closest to finish in the medium tent.

Brainstorm #1 Flower Day 57 Not keeping this pheno...
BS_1_11.jpg
BS_1_21.jpg

Brainstorm #3 Flower day 57, getting close harvest in next few days, maybe day 60? I am keeping clone of this pheno to see how does for bigger plant, this plant has nice buds at top, but small plant.
BS_3_11.jpg
BS_3_21.jpg

Hawaiian Snow #3, flower day 64, this one may go 70-77 days. going to keep and compare with other HS I have kept for a while, this one REALLY REALLY stinks in a good way, a fruity tropical smell, almost makes the eyes burn lol.
HS_3_1.jpg
HS_3_2.jpg

Simply gorgeous Cdaddy.

Thanks Everybody!

It still amazes me how you get those trich shot's while still on the plant.:thumb:
Maybe I just need more practice.lol

I think we have same USB microscope, how you using yours? I simply hold in my hand pressing rim against the bud and focus, I have one of my fingers on the little button on microscope to take the picture, and as long as I can see PC screen to focus it easy.

So I transplanted the Hawaiian Snow clone that I am doing hydro with 'Capn Style', she had been in the one gallon airpot FAR to long.
DSCN17848.JPG
DSCN17854.JPG
DSCN17864.JPG
DSCN17875.JPG

Got a whole new set up going, 5 gallon (actually 3.8) airpot, new rubber maid 10 gallon, new bigger pump and hydro halo. It flows ALOT of water through it with the halo and bigger pump. I am expecting her to explode with grow in next few weeks, she was VERY constrained in that small pot. Also moved her along with her hydro little buddies(Vanilla Kush and Crimea blue) into the small tent.

DSCN17887.JPG

going to give her a few days then pull down branches, she will be trained to grow in two directions for upcoming side by side LED panel test(Advanced LED DS 200 vs Top LED Reflector 96X3W)

:goodjob:/no ego rubbing... LOL

Thanks BAR and Ronnie,

I wish i could edit my last post, I said was in 1 GALLON airpot, was in 1 LITER airpot, big diff!

Pretty big plant I think for the size of its root mass, part of me would have loved to dissect that to see what it looks like 'inside' the rockwool, but of course that would kill plant.

Just hoping I did not wait to long to repot her, may take a few days for her to recover from being that cramped.

Just harvested a Hawaiian snow and Brianstorm. The Hawaiian Snow was 70 days of flower and the Brainstorm was 63.

DSCN17983.JPG

Hawaiian Snow, this plant smells REAL good, will grow side by side with my other keeper pheno and see which better.
DSCN17993.JPG

HS_macro_12.jpg
HS_macro_23.jpg

Brainstorm, I do not have a clone of this pheno...
DSCN18007.JPG
BS_macro_22.jpg
BS_macro_12.jpg

Now that space is cleared out in medium tent, time to set it up for my side by side Advanced LED DS 200 vs op LED Reflector 96 X 3W. Pics of that later and my other plants.

Cdaddy, I was wondering why yours & a lot of other members plants with so many yellowing & cringy looking leafs end up with good harvests and even better smoke reports.

In that case I should have some hellified pot soon. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom