Crawdaddy's Mother Plant Hunt

Here are some shots of the BVK and BCB under their mars 2 1200 light...

Flower Day 39

DSCN18406.JPG
DSCN18415.JPG
DSCN18424.JPG

looking great! some more information about the iron. it's one of the nutrients that likes a low ph. is the center plant in soil or coco or other?

they all look like their gonna make big buds. I had a calcium issue almost entire bloom and she still made big flowers, but that may be because I fixed it with a flush or two. does your tap water have a lot of iron in it? does your fertilizer?

Not sure on either, but using RO water so I would think none in water. Using GO nutes, will look about iron. HP Pro Mix is medium.

Almost bought an iron supplement at garden store today, maybe I mix in next soil. But first plant had this problem to this extent with. And it came out of nowhere was looking great till put in flower and some thing went bad.

I see what you mean b.real...\

Here is a quick update on some of my new plants ready to flower, they are going into the 4X4 tent tonight to start their flower, healthy plants hopefully they keep going well...

2 X Critical...
DSCN18438.JPG

Flowerbomb Kush(on left) with VERY big leaves and a Power flower (on right) that may be an N hog, she a bit yellow.
DSCN18446.JPG

I'm trying to understand how to identify strain genetics. Do both of those plants have similar genetic history. One of the main distinguishing characteristic I see is Leaf Shape. If you didn't tell me I would have thought both these plants were near the same.

those plants look great. I'm good at recognizing skunk and kush plants by sight and even better by smell :)

also getting pretty good at recognizing chemdawg and white widow.

I'm trying to understand how to identify strain genetics. Do both of those plants have similar genetic history. One of the main distinguishing characteristic I see is Leaf Shape. If you didn't tell me I would have thought both these plants were near the same.

those plants look great. I'm good at recognizing skunk and kush plants by sight and even better by smell :)

also getting pretty good at recognizing chemdawg and white widow.

The first two,Critical, are same strain different phenos...

Of the last two the Flowerbomb Kush (on left) is more indica then the Power flower( on right), but the Power flower seems to be bushier, the FBK has VERY nice big leaves and strong growth though, if she buds well will be a keeper.

The Criticals are both very strong two, though #1 a bit stronger IMO.

Thanks Chronic :high-five:

So I have planted some more seeds, I was using rockwool cubes instead of soil this time so used some of the free seeds I got...

planted 3 X Fruity Chronic Juice (all 3 above 'ground')

planted 2 X MK-Ultra (only one came above 'ground', other one I picked out of rockwool, no tap root, so put in water for about 4 days and nothing, so i guess it sterile)

SO I think using rockwool cubes went well.

Took some Trich shots of the Barneys Vanilla Kush and Crimea blue at flower day 43, first is the BVK
BVK1.jpg
BVK2.jpg

and now the BCB
bcb_2.jpg
bcb_1.jpg

I am thinking 55-60 day flower for these two. The BVK buds are looking nice and fat, nto much smell, the BCB are not as fat but frostier looking.

sweet. can you describe the scent of both those plants? I've not had a opportunity to try either of those strains. I haven't even smoked any blueberry yet.

sweet. can you describe the scent of both those plants? I've not had a opportunity to try either of those strains. I haven't even smoked any blueberry yet.

Neither have too much smell, but i will stick my nose in them when lights come on later.

I planted some more seeds today...

in rockwool cubes all feminized seeds...
3 X Spice White Devil
2 X Cotton Candy
1 X Strawberry Blue

in soil, regular seeds...
5 X Bubblegum

Lets see what happens :)

Update on the 2 X Critical, Flowerbomb Kush and Power FLower.

Flower Day 7-Flowering under Mars2 1200

All looking healthy, the PF is a bit less green, not sure if overfed or under, had a few leaf tip burns so backing off on feed with it a bit. The other 3 are basically spotless. Did a slight defol, main goal was to remove fan leaves shading lower leaves heavily.

Criticals..
DSCN18714.JPG
DSCN18724.JPG
DSCN18736.JPG

FBK (Left) and PF(right)...
DSCN18747.JPG
DSCN18753.JPG
DSCN18763.JPG

FBK has HUGE leaves...
DSCN18774.JPG

this may be a stupid question but can u super crop say right now if u wanted to ? thinking i would try it around now or next week ? if anyone has done it ?

Personally i would not super crop in flower unless had too.

Here is an update on the Barney's Vanilla Kush and Crimea blue...

Flower Day 48

Fattening up, still pushing some new pistils. Looking good.

BVK_Macro1.jpg

I have trichome envy! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom