Crawdaddy's 2014 Summer Outdoor Season

I just got my vapemail. I bought myself the Extreme-Q for $135. Now to figure out how to use it. No, wait, first I figure out how to cure my bud first, then use the Q; some many bubble wrapped parts. Ima gonna freeze dry one stem bud of my NL auto; looks done.
$135? Now that is a deal! I think your gonna like it. It takes getting some use to at first but once you have it dialed in look out.

I will get a update soon, have ot been taking many pictures of anything this week.

I did get my predator mites yesterday and dispersed them on all the greenhouse plants as preventative measure. SEEK AND DESTROY!

There is no escape
and that is for sure
This is the end we won't take any more...

Searching
SEEK AND DESTROY!

:headbanger:

Metallica baby. Oh yeah!

Kill em All was their best album, ride the lightning is 2nd, master of puppets had the best song writing though, Master of Puppets the song is one of best written songs ever, so many great changes. anything after the black album should be thrown in trash, and I on the fence if that one should be. 2 or 3 good tracks on it, but it has 'nothing else matters', that song ruined them.

Robert Trujillo was great when with Suicidal Tendencies, 'Gotta Kill Capt. Stupid' is one of my 'theme' songs, but IMO nothing good has come from his grouping with Metallica, if only Kirk Hammett had died instead of Cliff Burton, Cliff was their best songwriter, and Hammett is nothing but good guitar player, dime a dozen.

I don't care how he sounds. I'm a woman of a certain age and he is my dream boat so shut it! Hahaha!

Nothing else sounds like Metallica. I do agree that beyond the Black Album, I have no good use...other than to watch that beautiful man wild his hair around and he makes me crack up with some of his "metal" moves! So funny.

I don't care how he sounds. I'm a woman of a certain age and he is my dream boat so shut it! Hahaha!

Nothing else sounds like Metallica. I do agree that beyond the Black Album, I have no good use...other than to watch that beautiful man wild his hair around and he makes me crack up with some of his "metal" moves! So funny.

LOL watch out you may have some of the righties say you are a 'Hispanic sympathizer' and they will want to get rid of you like all the other 'invaders'.

I have natural strawberry blonde hair. No chance of me being a Latina, but Eve Mendez is my girl crush. And Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. No really, I'm not. I may be. hahaha. Mark always calls me a lesbian because I admire a beautiful woman.

Dope.

Great green house! I've got 3 banana kush outside right now and the smallest is just under 8' tall. No pre flowers yet either. These girls are going to be redwood trees I think. Love the journals and thanks for sharing.

NCR

Kill em All was their best album, ride the lightning is 2nd, master of puppets had the best song writing though, Master of Puppets the song is one of best written songs ever, so many great changes. anything after the black album should be thrown in trash, and I on the fence if that one should be. 2 or 3 good tracks on it, but it has 'nothing else matters', that song ruined them.

I still say "Ride the Lightning" is the best Metallica..............though I still prefer classic Megadeth.............

The "Black Album" BLOWS..............and what followed after is not even worth mentioning............

The Black Album Blows? Fightin' Words!!!! Blaspheme!

Meanwhile, the last concert I went to see Metallica was FOR the Black Album. I saw them in 93 at the Dallas Starplex in the high heat of summer with 25,000 teenager boys in mosh pits on the lawn. I will never go to another outdoor, amphitheater to see anyone unless it is Joni Mitchell or James Taylor!

I got dragged into the mosh pit and Mark tried to pull me out, then the sprinkler system came on and all the kids were laughing and calling me grandma (I was 37) and I was a wet t-shirt contestant! Mark eventually rescued me. We left the concert and I couldn't hear anything for three days. Only very low bass tones. That was odd. hahaha.

I can't wait to go to my first concert now that I have marijuana!!!! I'll bring enough for everyone around me! Can't wait. Who can we go see this fall?

I know a lot of people that got into Metallica for the Black Album........but for me, it was to mainstream. Sadly, that happens to a lot of bands after a while. But if people like it, good for them:) Just not my taste.........

Crawdaddy and I are going to see Motley Crue/Alice Cooper in a few weeks............woot woot! More my thing than Craw's, but he is appeasing me..............

I was not really into metal at all until I met Mark, so that was just before the Black came out. I like Stone Temple Pilots also.

I have such a wide variety of music because my father was a musician and we had every album known to man. My parents had every Beatle album, Stones, Jazz, Classical, you name it and we always had a great stereo. Music is very important to me. I always say I'd rather be blind than deaf.

That said, the last few concerts we went to were Sabbath, The Wall, and Clapton, last year. I have to take a look what acts are coming around. Fortunately, this is a great music city. They think they are the music capital of America, but I'm here to say, NOT. Wannabe maybe.

Mark loves Alice. That sounds like a great concert! Have a blast.

I have always been a hair metal girl, with some hardcore metal mixed in, also classic rock, jazz, blues, classical, musical theater, grunge, industrial, alternative, punk................

Not been to a concert since 2006............though I had been to a lot of concerts before that, never seen Motley Crue............and since it is their final tour, I am braving it!

Their final tour. Bwahahahahahahaha. Again. But they are good. I think I may be older than you. I went to Greatful Dead concerts and Zeppelin, Elton John when he had one album, etc. Those are my greatest memories. Being at concerts, very stoned, and usually tripping on some Orange Sunshine or Blotter or at the time, Krishna Blue. I have a mind, and that is still the big mystery.

:)

O man I followed the Grateful Dead around for a summer or two in the early 90's, but not for the music, they are HORRIBLE musicians, but for the party in the lot. I remember,barely, being so high on shrooms and nitrous that I thought I was being picked up UFOs, probably melted half my brain In those two summers LOL.

For all those following this thread for the plants, should have big photo update this weekend, things are looking great, looking like hot as shit week next week, big test for outdoor hydro.

It is going to be triple digit temps all next week...bah.

The Dead was a jam band, not really special for a big axe sound, but they definitely melded together in a way no other band has mimicked.
I followed them around in the early 70s as a teenager from when I was 14 till I was 17. Only the east coast, though. I was too young to go too far.

China Cat on Europe 72 is my favorite song and rendition.

Back
Top Bottom