Dank420Girl - DWC - LED Indoor 818 Headband - Blue Dream Haze - 180W UFO Closet Grow

Re: Dank420Girl - DWC LED Indoor 818 Headband / Blue Dream Haze 180 Watt UFO Closet G

Thank you, I chose Galaxyhydro over Mars UFO because Galaxyhydro UFO LED is 9 spectrum bands. The Mars UFO is only a 6 spectrum band light. Galaxy hydro includes UV and more spectrum coverage.

:goodjob: that does make a lot of sense. Was there much of a difference in price?

Re: Dank420Girl - DWC LED Indoor 818 Headband / Blue Dream Haze 180 Watt UFO Closet G

:goodjob: that does make a lot of sense. Was there much of a difference in price?

Yes, big difference in price. Galaxyhydro UFO is $105, and Mars UFO is $75 dollars. I love my Galaxy hydro purchase so far, barely emits any heat. Also is whisper quite.

Subscribed Dank420Girl. :adore:

Question: How do you plan on keeping these girls from breaking through the roof and letting the big green giant come down and take all of your flowers? LST? Scrog? :high-five:

Looking forward to this. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Subscribed Dank420Girl. :adore:

Question: How do you plan on keeping these girls from breaking through the roof and letting the big green giant come down and take all of your flowers? LST? Scrog? :high-five:

Looking forward to this. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm going for sea of green style. Only topping plants no LST. My closet goes up to 6.5ft tall so they have plenty of stretching room. I'm expecting plants to finish at 4.5ft from bottom of bucket after flowering. I do not think I will need support for this room, because my closet is small and will be filled wall to wall with buds. Planning on flipping in a week or so waiting for canopy to fill out and plants to be all touching.

Canopy filling in nicely only a few more days until flowering

IMG_167120.JPG

IMG_166920.JPG

Re: Dank420Girl - DWC - LED Indoor 818 Headband - Blue Dream Haze - 180W UFO Closet G

Very Nice :high-five:

Re: Dank420Girl - DWC - LED Indoor 818 Headband - Blue Dream Haze - 180W UFO Closet G

The plants got so bushy too many branches had to trim them up a bit
IMG_167326.JPG

Last shot of the girls before getting nice trimming
IMG_167524.JPG

Trimmed off bottom foliage to allow better airflow the back of the room.
IMG_168418.JPG

Rotated all plants so the back side is now facing the light
IMG_168216.JPG

Healthy roots healthy plants.
IMG_168514.JPG

you always got your grow on :thumb:

Looking good! These LED are just amazing eh? Thanks for swinging by the journal!

Yes, and the energy savings is amazing. 310 Watts of LED growing power only using 168 watts from the wall. Can't wait to see your finished Dr. Grinspoon I used to dream about growing it when I first started growing.

Looks Great in there :thumb:

Looking good! I have an LED light exactly like the one to the left 2 pics up, I haven't been using it but might add it in today after seeing this

I read through your other journal before, god I would love to see plants that big in person, you are so lucky!

Reservoir change on all the plants to have nice fresh water and nutrients before flowering.
Here is root ball of 818 Headband
IMG_169219.JPG

Here is the 818 Headband out of the water.
IMG_169719.JPG

Sprayed all plants with mighty wash to ensure they are mite free before flowering.
IMG_169816.JPG

Rotated some plants around, canopy filled out 2 days until starting flower
IMG_170218.JPG

Thanks for stopping by and having a look-see. I like your set-up. I'm leaning towards going back to clones and photos, and seeing your grow has pretty well got me convinced. Very nice.

Back
Top Bottom