Matticusss - White Widow - DWC - 2015 LED Grow Log

Update Time,

Light got turned on in the flower tent, and the ladies and packin on some girth. Even the Big Bang looks good.

Another clone has roots coming out now, so that brings the total to 4/5. Right now the solution mixture consists of 2.5 gallons RO water, 6ml of CALMAG, 80ml of Clonex Solution. The total PPM is 700. PH is 5.8. Watching daily for nute burn, but its hard to tell whats nute burn and whats shock from being a clone.

Here is WW#1

20150722_200123.jpg

Here is WW#2

20150722_200131.jpg

Here is the Big Bang Auto

20150722_200158.jpg

Here is the 4th clone that has roots.

20150722_200415.jpg

Now that I have them when can I tell if they have completely reverted to veg?

sorry if this may sound like a dumb question, but when do those 2 weeks of reveg start? after I have a shit ton of roots coming out of the rockwool? or as soon as i take the cutting?

Received my order of General Hydroponics nutrients today so now I have nutes for a water change on Saturday or sunday.

I change my nutrient water every 7-10 days. Incase anyone is wondering why I stick to that schedule instead of just letting them grow in their environment for a couple weeks, its mainly due to the temps of my reservoirs, they are usually high due to the temp of the tent, and I have to add H2O2 daily to try and combat any and all root rot, well if the water temp is that high and causing enzyme issues, it makes sense to change it often due to the high temps and possible bacterial issues.

So since last night I have 4/5 clones rooted, which is great, Now I have all 4 plants for all 4 buckets for next harvest. If the 5th were to root I will need to upgrade my whole setup again, new lights, to be able to give light to more plants, and more bucket systems to put more plants in. I will grow all 5 clones if all 5 clones take and then choose the best 4 to replant and harvest.

Just thought of a potential problem trying to transplant the clones into the buckets after I harvest their current occupants. If the clones grow in the cloner box until I have buckets ready to put them in, the root systems more than likely will become intertwined. If that happens would I be able to cut some of the roots to get them apart? I already know I am going to have to demolish the netpots for each one during transplant. I will be transplanting them from 1.5in grow cubes to a 4 in grow cube once I have buckets to put them in.

Side Note, All the fan leaves that I cut off, which wasn't very many, I left to dry out for a week, and then fed them to the pot monster! She " highly " approves of the WW strain.

hi matt,

when your clones have roots showing they are able to go into a veg state. it typically takes two weeks from taking the cutting.
my rhino clones went to veg after five days from cutting. but they are a very aggressive rooter.

here is a picture of six cuttings I took yesterday. they are in un-ph'd water with a drop of hydrogaurd and cal/mag +. they have already turned to face the light and are not sagging at all. in five days I will check for roots.

03_-_Copy.jpg

Picture Time!

heres WW#1 looking good and bushy and fat, her buds are getting bigger and shes getting hairier by the day! Nice root mass and she drinks about a gallon of water per day. Her nutrient PPM stay the same but the water goes down drastically, so so far I believe she is doing ok. heres her pic

20150723_200209.jpg

WW#2 is packing on size as well, and her buds are getting fatter by the day, shes not drinking as much water as her sister but shes still drinking about 1/4 gallon a day and her PPM range is staying the same.

thanks for the support vlad,

WW#1 has grown into a bushy beast, all her clones rooted, WW#2 clone is still the only one without roots so far and it was the best looking clone. WW#1 has had its issues, instead of growing straight up, it grow out at a 30 degree angle, when it was a seedling it started falling over as it grew taller and eventually got to the point where it was damn near growing sideways instead of up and down. Combine that with the topping and its like it naturally scrogged itself,I would say 90% of the canopy is even with the exception of 3 shoots a inch above the rest and a couple bud sites way down at the bottom are covered up by fan leaves.

WW#2 has grown into a decent looking plant, shes not as big as her sister, not as many budding sites, still has the Christmas tree look on it, Attempted a FIM on it and actually MISSED, all it did was trim fan leaves, I didn't cut nearly low enough. And the effects of that are noticeable, with the stunted growth and how it looks compared to its sister that was successfully topped.

The Big Bang Auto is just shooting up and putting on girth, not nearly as big as the WW plants but hey its an auto.

The roots on all 4 clones have exploded growth. some roots now over 6 in long, I decided last night to top the clones, since each clones had 3 nodes, I topped the 4th node on every clone. I only chose to top them since they had suck great root development

Picture Time!

Here are some pics of the clones, it is getting hard to take one of the netpots in and out of the lid due to all the roots coming out of the side, but here they are some with some explosive root growth over the last 2 days. here they are

20150724_140934.jpg

20150724_140918.jpg

20150724_140852.jpg

20150724_140830.jpg

20150724_140745.jpg

Looking great matticuss.

Picture Time!

heres WW#1 she got a bucket water change today, and repositioned her in the tent to receive more light. WW#2 took off and got taller than WW#1. So I made them switch spots. Heres WW#1

20150726_203806.jpg

Heres the big bang

20150726_200159.jpg

And heres WW#2

20150726_200151.jpg

Here are the clones

20150726_200445.jpg

20150726_200441.jpg

20150726_200437.jpg

20150726_200430.jpg

Here is the top bud pic of WW#2

20150726_203714.jpg