Prodotype's Second, First Grow in Soil / Hashberry & 8 Miles High

Re: Prodotype's seconed, first grow in soil / Hashberry & 8 Miles High

It's update time ok it's been 12 days since my last post and some changes have occurred, First off i have transplanted the kids to what i believe to be 3 gallon pot's.
I have started LST training today it is my first time trying this method
and it all went well, im using Craft Knitting Yarn
that my cousin picked up for me here's a pic:
Yarn.jpg

Picture time: pic of Hashberry roots on the way to it's new home,
Hashberry-roots.jpg

Same plant as above in new home,
002381.jpg

Same plant again but started LST,
LST-Hashberry.jpg

More LST'D kids,
LST-Hashberry-3.jpg

LST-8-Mile-High.jpg

LST-kids.jpg

Before there first day in training:
Hashberry
02086.jpg

Hashberry-4.jpg

8 Mile High
8-mile.jpg

8-mile-2.jpg

Im gussing you have seen the dark spots on the 8 Mile im not sure what to make of it
so im going to post the pic's and see what answers i can come up with, hopefully
nothing major is going down.

Thanks for stopping by 420

It's update time ok it's been 12 days since my last post and some changes have occurred, First off i have
transplanted the kids to 3 gallon pot's. I have started LST training today it is my
first time trying this method and it all went well, im using Craft Knitting Yarn that my cousin picked
up for me it's very soft and wont hurt the plant's here's a pic:
Yarn.jpg

Picture time: pic of Hashberry roots on the way to it's new home,
Hashberry-roots.jpg

Same plant as above in new home,
002381.jpg

Same plant again but started LST,
LST-Hashberry.jpg

More LST'D kids,
LST-Hashberry-3.jpg

LST-8-Mile-High.jpg

LST-kids.jpg

Before there first day in training:
Hashberry
02086.jpg

Hashberry-4.jpg

8 Mile High
8-mile.jpg

8-mile-2.jpg

Im guessing you have seen the dark spots on the 8 Mile im not sure what to make of it
so im going to post the pic's and see what answers i can come up with, hopefully
nothing major is going down. I will post when i know whats
going on with the 4 8 Mile High.

Thanks for stopping by 420

Nice looking plants. Is it possible you spilled a little nutes on those leaves. If not keep a close eye on that plant and make sure its not getting any worse... Just a thought. Great job...

Nice looking plants. Is it possible you spilled a little nutes on those leaves. If not keep a close eye on that plant and make sure its not getting any worse... Just a thought. Great job...

Hey Sonzor the spots on my leafs are from too high PH i used different water
and that's what happened, of course i don't have a PH meter The Butcher
suggested i go to walmart and pick up some strips cheep. That was about a week ago and im pleased to say that no new spots or discoloration of the new leaves have showen up. Thanks for stopping by there's nothing wrong with having a seasoned set of eyes checken in on me. You are always welcome here.

Prodo, my man,

comin along well, we need some more pics(I'm one to talk !) I just put together another tent. this one is a monster. tent 1-veg with cfl, and led, tent 2- flower 600 watt, then off to the(#3) 1000 watt tent for the last of flowering, flushing etc. Like a dream come true !

Sure would like to try that 8 mile smoke, I hear really good things about it.
I am watching a Jack Herer grow now and I think this is a keeper strain. She is proud fast, wide and happy. she smells wonderful already( 12-14 inches tall) started her pre-flower hairs in the veg tent at 30 days ! I am excited bout ths one.

peace
:roorrip::goodluck:

Prodo, my man,

comin along well, we need some more pics(I'm one to talk !) I just put together another tent. this one is a monster. tent 1-veg with cfl, and led, tent 2- flower 600 watt, then off to the(#3) 1000 watt tent for the last of flowering, flushing etc. Like a dream come true !

Sure would like to try that 8 mile smoke, I hear really good things about it.
I am watching a Jack Herer grow now and I think this is a keeper strain. She is proud fast, wide and happy. she smells wonderful already( 12-14 inches tall) started her pre-flower hairs in the veg tent at 30 days ! I am excited bout ths one.

peace
:roorrip::goodluck:

Pic's are a problem as my computer is a heap it keeps resetting to server or something(i think i have a virus)
Wow Hush your not joking around 3 tents you are going to have some really
lady's growing definitely a dream come true. The 8 mile seem to be a little
finicky for me but im a total noob grower i think you should fair well since you have every thing ironed out, i will let you know how she smokes. I have herd and red good things about that Jack Herer, im going to keep tabs on that
one as it may be a future grow. peace brother

Hey,

Thats some serious LST'ing you've got going on there, but things are looking good. Liking the setup and looking forward to seing these strains nice buds!!

:peace:

Thanks for stopping by Fuuji actually i had to retie the first tie cause i dident tie down any nodes so i tied just past the second node and things started to happen, since then i have tied some 3 times now. I would like to update but am having problems with my computer but i will keep trying. peace

Time for an update, first off there will be no pics sorry but my computer is still a heap,
i am still taking pics and as soon as i can post again there will be lots of pics. I have added a new strain to my grow it's dinefms feminized Blue Widow and i will be attempting a mother bonsai (for cloning) she has her second set of leaves and looking good. The Hashberry are short and kinda bushy and not alot of lateral growth using LST but a nice plant all the same. The 8 Miles High are growing really nice and fast with grate lateral growth one plant in particular is looking amazing and turning a slight burgundy color and i will be keeping a clone for a mother plant.
Will post again soon hopefully with some pic's.

Sounds like you are having a successful grow and everything is well on its way. I really am curious about the Blue Widow, cant wait to see how she turns out for you. Will be watching for sure...

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom