Dank420Girl - DWC - LED Indoor 818 Headband - Blue Dream Haze - 180W UFO Closet Grow

Hey guys I'm back to start my new Indoor DWC LED grow journal. If you haven't already seen my massive plants from outdoor last year you can check it out at 500 Gallon Smart Pot Outdoor 2014.

Now onto the good stuff. My goal for this grow is 1 gram per watt with LEDs. Plants will be growing in DWC setup. I will be taking clones off my mothers that I grew from seed from the Cali Connection seed bank. I originally started with 7 818 Headband clones and 1 Blue Dream Haze clones. Unfortunately one of the 818 Headband clones was barely getting any light and getting towered by other plants. Made decision to take it out to get me more room. So there will be 6 818 Headbands and 1 Blue Dream Haze in this run.

Nutrients - I will be using only advanced nutrient products. Sensi Grow A+B, B-52, Sensizym for Vegging. For Flowering I will be using Connoisseur A+B, Bud Candy, CarboLoad, Sensizym, B-52, Bud Blood, and Final Phase for Flushing.

I took clones on 11/18/2014 from my mothers. Started getting roots within 4 days in the cloner. Roots got over a foot long by 12/2/2014 with only using 5000K 10 Watt LED light. Transplanted on 12/16/2014 into the DWC Buckets. Added 5000k 50 Watt LED Light, and 6500k 24 Watt Fluorescent because I did not have enough lights to cover entire canopy at the time. 1/6/2015 I took out Fluorescent because it broke, and added 2 100 Watt equiv 5000k LED Bulbs that only use 9 watts each. 1/16/2015 Added the GalaxyHydro 180 Watt 9 Band Spectrum LED Light, and removed 1 100 watt equiv LED's.
Total Power draw is 168 Watts for 300 Watts of LED's. 240 LED Watts for Flower Room, 60 LED Watts for my mothers.

9 Band Spectrum = 430~440nm, 450~460nm, 610-615nm, 620~630nm, 650~660nm, 730nm, and white, IR, UV 380 - 400nm

I grew the 818 Headband outdoor's last year in 500 Gallon Smart Pot and the 818 Headband finished at just over 13 feet. I'm very excited to be do it indoor's because I was so impressed by the outdoor of it.

Sorry for 2 months late journal start, but I figured I should at least get journal up and going before I start flowering.

Here are my 2 mothers grow from seed in DWC 818 Headband and Blue Dream Haze. Grown with 2x 30 Watt Reb/Blue Spectrum LED Flood Light 11/18/2014
IMG_120024.JPG

Fresh cut clones 11/18/2014
IMG_120223.JPG

Crazy roots plants being only grow with 10 Watt LED 12/2/2014
IMG_132720.JPG

12/16/2014
IMG_148314.JPG

12/25/2014
IMG_150824.JPG

1/6/2015
IMG_157417.JPG
'
1/16/2015
IMG_163319.JPG

1/16/2015
IMG_163616.JPG

Just Added 180 Watt UFO Yesterday. Plants clawed a little because I sprayed with high dose of Azamax to make sure they are clean before flowering in a week. Loving the 180 Watt UFO Super bright cant wait to see the buds. 1/17/2015
IMG_164017.JPG

1/17/2015
IMG_164120.JPG

1/17/2015
IMG_164216.JPG

Only Using 168 Watts for 300 Watts of Led's. I don't know what happened to the 1 on it looks like backwards L. Meter is correct tested with my other meter that is used for running DWC and Fans. 1/17/2015
IMG_165719.JPG

Re: Dank420Girl - DWC LED Indoor 818 Headband / Blue Dream Haze 180 Watt UFO Closet G

subbed and I have seen that outdoor massive plant grows

Re: Dank420Girl - DWC LED Indoor 818 Headband / Blue Dream Haze 180 Watt UFO Closet G

this girl is busy lots going on here for sure :thumb:

Hello from down under. Just read your 500 gallon grow from start to finish and WOW!!! Then i saw that you just started this journal and i had to come over and look. I am Subbing this grow for sure as i am starting a dwc grow myself :) I was wondering if that UFO light is from the sponsors on this site, Mars Hydro?
Anyway sitting back to watch this grow with much anticipation, happy growing :)

Hello from down under. Just read your 500 gallon grow from start to finish and WOW!!! Then i saw that you just started this journal and i had to come over and look. I am Subbing this grow for sure as i am starting a dwc grow myself :) I was wondering if that UFO light is from the sponsors on this site, Mars Hydro?
Anyway sitting back to watch this grow with much anticipation, happy growing :)

Thank You :) The light I'm using is a GalaxyHydro 180 Watt 9 Band Spectrum LED Light

DWC is great and simple too especially if your doing a bubble bucket
air water nutes all good as long as water temps and ph is good
lots of people say you have to keep it 69f water temp ive gone as high as 76
but I do weekly res changes religiously check ph and water lvl's daily cause I use organic nutes
one thing I notice that helps a lot that ive been using is aquashield but its a discontinued product
they suppose to have a better one now called hydroguard and there are also other products that keep roots nice
greenthumbj is using some of those others with great results
for me I just keep going with what works for me and I like to kiss

DWC is great and simple too especially if your doing a bubble bucket
air water nutes all good as long as water temps and ph is good
lots of people say you have to keep it 69f water temp ive gone as high as 76
but I do weekly res changes religiously check ph and water lvl's daily cause I use organic nutes
one thing I notice that helps a lot that ive been using is aquashield but its a discontinued product
they suppose to have a better one now called hydroguard and there are also other products that keep roots nice
greenthumbj is using some of those others with great results
for me I just keep going with what works for me and I like to kiss

I think I'm going to have to pick up a bottle of hydroguard to test it vs voodoo juice.

you might wanna check this out before you commit to anything
hes got the whitest roots ive ever seen GreenThumb J's Perpetual Multi-Strain Journal!

hes been using a lot of products and I think he finally settled on what hes using now
i just don't like to keep jumping around to different products and have all kinds of leftover stuff
im still using the aquashield but im gonna try hydroguard next
but see what hes using before you decide

you might wanna check this out before you commit to anything
hes got the whitest roots ive ever seen GreenThumb J's Perpetual Multi-Strain Journal!

hes been using a lot of products and I think he finally settled on what hes using now
i just don't like to keep jumping around to different products and have all kinds of leftover stuff
im still using the aquashield but im gonna try hydroguard next
but see what hes using before you decide

Thanks according to his thread he uses Gen Hydro's Subculture-M, and Subculture-B, and hydroguard. I'm definitely going to have to try them out. The only reason my roots aren't white is because I'm using organic nutrients, and sensi grow a+b dyes roots brown. I wont switch my main nutrients because I know the product it makes, I would love to try new root boosters though.

yea same here i use botanicare pure blend so its also organic and ya my roots are never the whitest except new root growth always looks white but toward the top where all the nutes get stuck in the roots its the color of the nutes which is brown so im with you on not being able to have them white but as long as growth and plant is healthy i don't worry

Read through your outdoor grow from last year, still amazed, now see you've started indoor gals. Exciting! Seeing the huge girls outside, can't wait to see how these fare. :) Cheers, and keep it green.

Read through your outdoor grow from last year, still amazed, now see you've started indoor gals. Exciting! Seeing the huge girls outside, can't wait to see how these fare. :) Cheers, and keep it green.

Thank you. I cannot wait to see what this 818 Headband can produce indoors. My 818 Headband outdoor was frosty and dense huge colas.

Subbed up dank girl. Nice setup looking good So far. :goodjob:

Thank You :) The light I'm using is a GalaxyHydro 180 Watt 9 Band Spectrum LED Light

Cheers for that. After reading the top of your thread again i realised that was the light you were using (silly me lol) It does look a lot like the other one i mentioned, in a way.
Best of luck and happy growing :)

Cheers for that. After reading the top of your thread again i realised that was the light you were using (silly me lol) It does look a lot like the other one i mentioned, in a way.
Best of luck and happy growing :)

Thank you, I chose Galaxyhydro over Mars UFO because Galaxyhydro UFO LED is 9 spectrum bands. The Mars UFO is only a 6 spectrum band light. Galaxy hydro includes UV and more spectrum coverage.

Back
Top Bottom