Dank420Girl - DWC - LED Indoor 818 Headband - Blue Dream Haze - 180W UFO Closet Grow

Re: Dank420Girl - DWC - LED Indoor 818 Headband - Blue Dream Haze - 180W UFO Closet G

4th day of flower. They are stretching like crazy
IMG_171817.JPG
IMG_172324.JPG

Re: Dank420Girl - DWC - LED Indoor 818 Headband - Blue Dream Haze - 180W UFO Closet G

Looks Nice in there for sure :thumb:

Seeing everyone with their lights so close I might have to drop my 90w a little bit! Looking bushy in there!

I love to keep my LEDs as close as possible to my plants to maximize lumens and light penetration.

Seeing everyone with their lights so close I might have to drop my 90w a little bit! Looking bushy in there!

Love it looks Great Girl :thumb:

the party is getting started :thumb:

Subbed,

A little late but it looks like the party is just getting started, Nice journal... :)

Nice I'm all for getting light as close as possible to the canopy I keep my 1k's @about 12"-16" away and let them fill that space in them last 9 weeks I get a lot of bs over it but I have had no problems as long as canopy temperature stays in check

Your exactly right, the distance to the light is to do with heat, get it as low as possible, watch for the curl, if there is no curl up then you know your good to go.

I love the way 420girl uses all the lights she has available.

the party is getting started :thumb:
Indeed it is :)

Good stuff dank girl. They look great.
Thank you, they will look even better in a few more weeks ;)

Looking really good love the pistol shots.
Thank you, many more amazing pictures to come.

Subbed,
A little late but it looks like the party is just getting started, Nice journal... :)
It's never to late xD you joined at the perfect time. Thanks.

Nice I'm all for getting light as close as possible to the canopy I keep my 1k's @about 12"-16" away and let them fill that space in them last 9 weeks I get a lot of bs over it but I have had no problems as long as canopy temperature stays in check
Yes, as long as the plants are happy :) All the lights I use are LED's and barely emit any heat so I could keep the lights an inch away from plants if I wanted.

Your exactly right, the distance to the light is to do with heat, get it as low as possible, watch for the curl, if there is no curl up then you know your good to go.
I love the way 420girl uses all the lights she has available.
xD more light the better. I wish I had more LED Lights to put in there after this grow I will invest in another 180 watt UFO.

Back
Top Bottom