Dank420Girl - DWC - LED Indoor 818 Headband - Blue Dream Haze - 180W UFO Closet Grow

Re: Dank420Girl - DWC - LED Indoor 818 Headband - Blue Dream Haze - 180W UFO Closet G

Beginning of the 12th day of flowering some more pistols.
IMG_1845_1_.jpg

Re: Dank420Girl - DWC - LED Indoor 818 Headband - Blue Dream Haze - 180W UFO Closet G

I gotta Agree with Cana :thumb:

Beginning of the 14th day of flowering. Moved my Blue Dream Haze near the front since it was barely getting any light from being towered by 818 Headband. Put the tallest plants to the back of the room so all the shorties could get decent light.
IMG_185620.JPG
IMG_185821.JPG
IMG_1859110.jpg
IMG_1863110.jpg
IMG_185420.JPG

looks healthy in there and full

Beginning of the 16th day of flowering.
IMG_187612.JPG
IMG_187812.JPG
IMG_18799.JPG

The 1 Blue Dream Haze plant in there looks to be starting a single seed. Stupid hermie plant debating on ripping it out. I've had nothing but problems with this strains even my outdoor of it did something weird. Good thing I'm flowering the Blue Dream Haze mother as well time to get rid of this strain and start my new mothers.
IMG_188416.jpg

Kill zeee hermies!!!! make it a hermie free zone heheh... Pollen scares me more than the bee...

I've only seen the 1 seed pod, I took it off. If I see another one then I will get rid of the plant, rest of the plant is developing nice bud sites. I want to try and keep it so I can at least see what it can be indoor. My friend grew a couple clones outdoors off the same Blue Dream Haze plant. They turned out really nice and where not hermie. So I'm hoping it was just freak accident. Maybe it was because it was getting no light in early flower and now it gets a ton. Who knows

That makes sense... I love BD I haven't tried the Haze yet.. I hope it knocks that nonsense off and gets back to business of building awesome nubs..

Blue Dream Haze is very unique. The pheno I have is way more Haze than it is Blue Dream. I personally don't care for hazes to much I'd rather smoke normal Blue Dream to be honest xD. I think she will turn out fine we will see lol.

I know what you mean :) I just harvested some of my Pineapple, then I took a few off my Plat Bubba, once they were cured up a bit, the Pineapple is so insanely fruity, tasty and gives a nice upbeat focused feeling coupled with euphoria lol... Then I sampled my Bubba, and was instantly knocked on my ass and needed to take a nap, yup I just tested it again and it did the same thing, its so damn strong its like a muscle relaxer and sleep aide.. The Pineapple is like a sports drink hehheeh..

looking good. to you happen to have a lux meter?

Still looks nice in there 420 Girl :) And those bloody hermies grrr.

that color on your fingernail reminds me of a jawbreaker :rofl:

you Got some Beautiful plant Girl inside or out you got it going on :thumb:

About that seed problem might wanna go sit in with the lady's and smoke one an let your eyes adjust during dark time to make sure you don't have some kind of light leak some strains can be very sensitive to them like you could have grown ten other strains door open light leaking in no problem so no big deal then go about it same way with new strain and wham seeds

Beginning of the 19th day of flowering. Starting some nice trichome production. Everything looking great except headband plant in the back middle, and the Blue Dream Haze in the left back row. Don't know what's up with these girls acting funky.
IMG_199916.JPG

IMG_200214.JPG
IMG_201016.JPG
IMG_200413.JPG

Back
Top Bottom