Matticusss - White Widow - DWC - 2015 LED Grow Log

Here is a pic of the clone I took by accident tonight, I took a couple plastic deli meat containers and sprayed the inside of them with RO water and placed them over the clones, I just remisted the containers since they were pretty much dry and put them back.

20150713_230643.jpg

So the brown spots are continuing to develop on the leaves of the clones, I think it may be caused from spraying the leaves with water and the light drying it up. Even with the door to the box cracked open the temps are still above 80F. The bucket water temp is 73F, I also use H2O2 in the bucket water.

So far the leaves are really crisp on the plant they seem very dry, wilted, still green, but they are all twisting and curling, still no yellowing yet only the brown spots from the water spots. No roots yet, or little sacs on the stem of the last clone.

The neoprene collars don't want to stay in the precut holes, the weight of one of the clones pulls the collar into the bucket every time I check on it. The others in the rockwool cubes show no signs of roots yet. I have a little over a month that these need to be in the grow box until I harvest from the grow tent. Hopefully I will have atleast 4 clones to put in the grow buckets. If I have to start from seed again I will but prefer not to, with the exception of new strains.

Ok so its been a couple of days since I have taken pics and posted them.

Here is what the cloner and clones look like as of right now

20150716_003344.jpg

20150716_003403.jpg

20150716_003410.jpg

20150716_003416.jpg

20150716_003421.jpg

20150716_003428.jpg

20150716_003434.jpg

There is a lot of brown spots on the leafs and the leafs feel very dry, but the rockwool is wet.

Heres WW#1

20150716_003559.jpg

Heres WW#2

20150716_003614.jpg

Heres the Big Bang Auto Fem

20150716_003621.jpg

Hello Matticuss, I see a couple of your clones are doing well. That's how cloning is sometimes, some strains are harder to clone than others. I wish your clones the best that next week you will have roots!

Vlad

Well I am sure I will get better at cloning down the road, as long as 2 make it I will consider it a success. Just have been really concerned about the brown spots and crispyness of the leaves. I am hoping they will return to normal.

I have a few things to tweak on the cloner box, the temps get way too high with the door closed, and have to figure out some kind of way to make a better humidity dome,

No roots yet! I used a few different methods I read on how to increase surface area for the roots to come out of, i scrapped the stems with the blade, I made small T cuts at the bottom of some of the stalks to split the stem just at the bottom to make it fan out, I did that on the one in the collar instead of netpot.

The White Widows are growing like monsters everyday, everyday I have to raise the light by about 2-3 inches. The WW#1 is really taking off over 1.5in growth per day. Many budding sites, and massive root system. Stems are super thick, and she is definitely female, saw all the little hairs yesterday. Its not that they were not there before I just never looked for or noticed them until last night.

Update on the beans I ordered.

Well im having a problem with the seed company, according to their site, it was dispatched on july 5th at 10pm. This package is coming from the UK, if I remember correctly the 5th was a sunday, and if im not mistaken theres no post on sundays in the UK. I may be wrong its been forever since I have lived there. Now on the site it has the tracking number, using that tracking number provided, USPS still has not received my package from the UK and its the 16th. That would have gave it 11 days to get to the states. unless they shipped my beans in a corked bottle across the ocean, shouldn't it have registered with USPS by now, instead of saying invalid tracking number?

Ok sorry to sound like a total douche,

Well apparently all it took was a ranting in a forum to find my beans, after posting I went ahead and checked the status of the beans again, which I just did before getting online, well looky there, the beans have been processed through ISC new York, and on their way! should be getting them by Saturday or Monday.

I hopw you aren't pulling them out to check for roots? That would've been hard on them.
As for browning, my bottom leaves brown up by the time roots come too. As long as the centre growth tip is still green should be ok. Though usually mine brown starting at tip until fan leaves are consumed for resources. Yours look a little patchy but not bad.
For the led yield I suggest trying to keep the plants as wide and flat as possible then get the light as close as you can while still covering edge to edge and no tip bleaching. My lights are about 6" above canopy but i have a mover

No I just look to see if roots are coming out of the bottom of the rockwool by lifting up the netpot. I was actually expecting a little bit of shock since its I took them a couple weeks into flower. But I am just hoping they survive at this point. I will update with pics later when the light for the veg tent comes on.

I take my cuttings 2-3 weeks under 12/12
I don't clip my leaves like some people do cause I believe they need something to eat
may latest clones I call them cause they are well rooted now was actually starting to show flowering as it
was trying o root but it had enough material to eat while it was trying to root at this time its almost revegged
also on my bubble cloner I do not use a dome take 10-14 days to have a good set of roots
most times by day 10 you can tell its gonna root

Thx for the advice everyone!

Unfortunately the clones don't look very well, Im still keeping them in the cloner and trying to get them to root, I will give them another 7 days, if nothing by then, Well atleast I have a crap load of beans headed my way. Thanks Ottawa! And Attitude Seeds, assuming they all come through customs. Anyone order from attitude and chose the clothing shipping option? what item did you get?

Here are pics of the poor poor clones

20150719_201539.jpg

20150719_201549.jpg

20150719_201555.jpg

20150719_201600.jpg

20150719_201605.jpg

WW#1 is looking beautiful, her little buds are getting bigger by the day, today you can really notice the buds forming! Im so excited! Heres a couple pics of her

20150719_201408.jpg

20150719_201445.jpg

Here is WW#2, She is catching up to WW#1 her top buds are starting to fatten up, not as much as WW#1 though.

20150719_201417.jpg

20150719_201456.jpg

And last but not least, The Big Bang Auto Fem, She is looking a ton better than before, She even has a root system now in the bucket.

20150719_201426.jpg

All bucket waters were changed yesterday for all 3 plants, and will be changing the water on the clones in a couple days. My whole grow room smells like weed, with the carbon filter running, gonna have to get some ONA gel for the rooms closet, far away from the grow tent, I believe its the big side vent that I leave open to let cold air into the tent that lets the smell out. Other than that I trimmed a couple fan leaves off of both plants that were so big they were covering up atleast 4 bud sites, sad to cut them but I prefer to have the bud instead of 1 leaf.

Will update when I get my beans, for some reason they went to NY then NJ and now are on the way here, hopefully no green tape.

Ottawa I will have to open yours over a memory foam lined table, don't want to miss any.

I am mainly looking at the center growth to determine if I will keep them or not. That's why I decided to give them the full 2 weeks, 14 days to root. If at that time I see no signs of roots, or if the top growth has completely died, then I will pull it from the cloner,

According to USPS my beans are here in las vegas, they arrived last night to the city, if they will be delivered today or not I don't know know, Ordered from Attitude Seeds, and used the clothing shipping option, hopefully I actually get something this time, my last seed order I used True North Seed Bank and selected the metal tin option, when the beans arrived they were just in an envelope in the breeder packs, no metal tin!

I ordered the following seeds

Barneys Farm - Dr. Grinspoon

BC Bud Depot - Ultimate Purple ( Purple Urkle x Grand Daddy Purple x Grape Ape x SR71 Purple Kush )

CH9 Seeds - Blue Lemon Thai

Humboldt Seed Organization - Green Crack

Reserva Privada - Tangie

I am very excited to get the beans from Ottawa! Correct me if I got it right, Thunder Paws, can never remember if its one word or 2.

Thunder Paws - ( Critical Kush x Jacks Smack ) Jacks Smack is Jack Herer crossed with Herijuana! Both very potent Sativa and Indicas!

Just ordered more Nutrients, Ordered 1 Quart of FLORAMICRO, FLORAGRO, FLORABLOOM. all 3 were like $36 total from amazon with 2 day shipping, that's not bad considering I just plowed through all my Pint sized bottles. I will admit though, they lasted me longer than i expected. I have used them for 2 mess up grows and this grow, and I just now ran out. The bottles I had came with the grow box setup I received back in May.

Thanks to everyone that has stuck around and helped me along my grows I wouldn't have made it as far as I have without your grow journals for reference and all the advice you give

Nice updates Matticuss. Looking forward to when you pop the new beans, especially Grinspoon! Your WW looks very nice. Can't wait to see more pistils!

Vlad

Beans just arrived!

just got back from the mailbox and the package was there, I was gonna bitch about how the postman was lazy by not bringing it to the door, but then realized I might be the lazy one for not wanting to go get it from the mailbox. Either way the postman will be innocent until proven guilty.

The package was a white envelop type package with what could easily be identified as a hat just by holding the package. Opened it up and it was all the seeds in their own little baggie, marked with which one is which. Figured this would happen since I only ordered single beans, with the exception of Dr. Grinspoon. The seeds were not hard to find. So green tape avoided on this package thankfully.

Will update in a few minutes with updates on the clones and pics of the clones, so that tonight I can just focus on pics of my pretty girls in the the flower tent.

Picture Time!

So today is the day for wonderful surprises apparently, I turned on the light in the cloner box and took some pics, one of the clones has a big thick flat root coming out from the side of the rockwool. YAY only took 9 days for this one, fingers crossed for the rest, hopefully they will be okay in that box for the next month. They are gonna have to wait to be moved to the tent after I harvest the current grow.

Back
Top Bottom