Dank420Girl - DWC - LED Indoor 818 Headband - Blue Dream Haze - 180W UFO Closet Grow

Re: Dank420Girl - DWC - LED Indoor 818 Headband - Blue Dream Haze - 180W UFO Closet G

Beginning of the 21st day of flowering.
IMG_2017111.jpg
IMG_2021111.jpg

Re: Dank420Girl - DWC - LED Indoor 818 Headband - Blue Dream Haze - 180W UFO Closet G

Lovely, great stuff you have to be happy with that :goodjob:

Thanks, I'm happy but it could be better. I ran out of certain flowering nutrients I like and I don't have budget to be able to buy new bottles. Next grow will be way more dialed in, planning on getting another 180 watt because the 50 watt light just isn't powerful enough for a decent yield. The buds and plants under the 50 watt are half the size of the buds under the 180 watt.

youll get it dialed in im sure of it
considering what i see you do outside

Pretty :thumb:
you go girl :high-five:

Thanks, I'm happy but it could be better. I ran out of certain flowering nutrients I like and I don't have budget to be able to buy new bottles. Next grow will be way more dialed in, planning on getting another 180 watt because the 50 watt light just isn't powerful enough for a decent yield. The buds and plants under the 50 watt are half the size of the buds under the 180 watt.

true that darl, more watts more buds. Iknow what you mean :)

Beginning of the 25th day of flowering. Removed 1 of the 818 Headbands it took a turn for the worst so I just threw it out not going to even deal with that. Now my Blue Dream Haze gets a lot more light :) Trichomes developing nicely. Most of the plants showing some signs of deficiency but I ran out of cal N Mag and micro nutrients so we'll see what happens.
IMG_207712.jpg
IMG_208115.jpg
IMG_208413.jpg
IMG_208517.jpg

you had a bad one in there?
I didn't even notice
glad to hear the rest are doing good :thumb:
they certainly look great:high-five:

I donno why either, was it temp, ph? or something like that?

No, all plants get same water same nutrients same temp, same amount of air. It acted as if it was snapped in half but plant never got moved until plant died so there is no way that could of happened.

They are looking really good, at only day 27 I think they are going to produce some really nice colas!! I love how I can see all that sugar forming everywhere all over the leaves and flowers! I wish mine had looked that good so early on.. I felt like I was running in circles and chasing my tail and going insane all at the same time. I love how you know what you are doing, and having the ability to just execute it in your Grows..

Its like you took your mad outdoor skills and made a perfect indoor grow! damn impressed.. :thumb::cheer::goodjob::bravo::high-five::allgood:

Back
Top Bottom