Matticusss - White Widow - DWC - 2015 LED Grow Log

Semper Fi Marine!
Cloning isn't as hard as you are trying to make it. I take small clones from all my plants. True they will be small plants for a while after rooting, but I found they are easier to root. I personally don't use anything but some calmag and either rapid Rooters or a cup of soil or coco. If I have it, I will sometimes use b-1 Red. I've used rooting hormones in the past, but I can't tell the difference. Take only the clones you need since you are in flower already. There are so many ways to build budget cloners. I have one that i used a small storage tote, an air stone, air pump, and some cheap flip flops to hold the clone above the water. I bought all those at War-Mart for less than $20 and rooted who knows how many clones for years in there. I still make them for my buddies for under $20. Take a deep breath Marine, you've been through some real shit... this should be a cake walk! Congrats on getting back in touch with your mother.
GB80

WOW thanks for all the responses!

Well I admit I may be overthinking things more than i should, but it never hurts to be prepared. Will be taking cuttings as soon as the clonex arrives in the mail. Decided to actually just take 4 clones and grow the rest of my beans in the other buckets, and then take clones from them during veg to keep the cloner stocked.

Thank you all for your cloning advice and I hope to produce plants like you all do!

I just got off the phone with a local property manager here in las vegas who is a friend of mine, he owns a couple houses and an apartment complex, and just finished the move out walk throughs on both rental houses. He is royally pissed off at the renters he had.

Remember when I went through my little ordeal with inspection a week or so ago and I was freaking out? Well apparently his renters were growers as well, but these are not the kind of growers that I agree with. Instead of having grow tents and everything like a normal grower would, they completely tore up the house to run irrigation lines in the floor between the rooms and bathrooms, all the flooring was tore up there were hundreds of nail holes in walls where they were using nails and string to tie up the plants, and one room must have been used to make BHO, there was resin and wax all over the wall and carpet in one of the bedrooms, the lighting in the ceiling was tore to pieces to have makeshift grow lights instead of regular lights, and they ripped the ceiling all up running make shift vents.

These douchebags are the reason why its hard to have a grow in a rental property. Please everyone be safe and respectful when growing!

Picture Time!

Sorry when uploading I screwed up the order and I cant tell which one is which under my photos, so heres pics of all of them, the big bang is pretty recognizable.

20150707_200624.jpg

20150707_200641.jpg

20150707_200648.jpg

20150707_200659.jpg

20150707_200706.jpg

20150707_200714.jpg

you cant make bho indoors unless you wanna die
besides the lack of air you would blow up its very volatile and it will sit in the room
maybe they was doing something else?
plants looking good Matti :thumb:

you cant make bho indoors unless you wanna die
besides the lack of air you would blow up its very volatile and it will sit in the room
maybe they was doing something else?
plants looking good Matti :thumb:

doesn't make sense to me to even take a chance with it. something about running butane through your weed takes the whole "natural" process away.
to each their own, but it seems like a lot of trouble. I would rather twist one up.

Hurry up marine! You've flipped to 12/12 already, better do it before they start pistilating. I am going to take my clones today finally, I can't wait any longer.

Vlad

Just got my tracking numbers for the clonex, koolbloom, and neoprene collars from amazon, they will arrive Friday, so I will be taking my clones Friday night. I also ordered a cell phone tripod mount, I will be screwing the mount onto the brim of my hat to enable me to use my cell phone as a video camera and the mount and screw would hold it in place on the hat. This will be easy to do videos with either for fishing, DIY videos, and grow videos. was less than $3 online including shipping, will be here by Friday.

Once I get the clonex Friday I will take clones Friday night, I did some more LST work on WW#1 last night and really opened up the plant to allow for maximum light penetration. I have noticed one thing about this plant over the last couple weeks, its growing really weird, instead of growing upwards toward the light, it is pretty much growing sideways on its own. The stalk really started leaning on this plant since it sprouted, it has been a continual fall for the plant as its grown bigger and heavier, for the last week and a half it has been completely horizontal growing. I have seen a dramatic increase in budding sites over the last couple weeks as its fallen over more and more. Could it be naturally scrogging itself so to speak, with the horizontal growth and increased production of budding sites, as if it were scrogged. You can definitely see a major difference between WW#1 and WW#2 in terms of girth and size. they are the same genetics from the same breeder, even the seeds looked relatively the same in color and pattern. But in my opinion WW#1 is 3x bushier with that many more bud sites.

That's it for now until I turn the light on tonight, hope all is well with everyones grow.

Differences between sisters is why we always start a bunch and clone only the best one in the end. Right now I am running 5 incredible bulk feminized. Then I clone all five and bloom them. Next round I cut down to the one best one and clone only that one from them on. I would always start at least 4 feminized and 8 normal so you make sure you don't miss the best phenotype.
Good luck!

Your doing great Matticusss, ++reps, lets see if we can get you some more strips (green bars). :high-five:

Damn that added (2) bars. :thedoubletake:

Oh I haven't even noticed those lol!

Well turned on the lights and phd everything to 5.8. added 2.5tsp of H2O2 to each bucket, used a syringe to wet each rockwool cube with 30ml of bucket water to moisten the rockwool cubes.

Heres a pic of WW#1

20150708_195955.jpg

20150708_200022.jpg

Heres WW#2

20150708_200033.jpg

20150708_200043.jpg

And here is the Big Bang Auto

20150708_200055.jpg

20150708_200103.jpg

The big bang is looking a lot better compared to a couple days ago

wow matticuss you finally have your rep bars! congratulations comrade, the grow force is strong in you.

the strength of the WW growth is impressive :thumb:

Vlad

Back
Top Bottom