Matticusss - White Widow - DWC - 2015 LED Grow Log

Well it wasn't there last night, so must have came out today, that would make it 9 days from taking the cutting, The shock from revegging I think is whats killing off the leaves, but hey, if the middles still green, they are staying in the cloner.

For those that haven't read it before, Im hoping to have perfect timing on the taking of the clones so that I don't need a separate Veg tent. Im hoping to use just a cloner box and 1 grow tent to complete grows, and still maintain a perpetual harvest of every 2 months.

My goal is to have the clones well rooted, and transitioned into veg again by the time I harvest the mothers. I figured it would take a couple weeks to start seeing roots, then a couple extra weeks to start to bounce back from the stress and shock of revegging, then after they get bounced back from that I would have already harvested the mothers, and can move the babies into grow buckets and veg them under then tent.

According to what i am trying to achieve, I am on track timewise. which is excellent but I still have a lot of work to do and even more to learn day by day. A lot of firsts on this grow, but with all you guys help I have learned more than I ever thought I would and was able to achieve a lot things as a first timer. I still plan on more experimenting down the road and have a lot more ahead of me, thank you everyone!

Picture Time!

Heres some pics of the ladies in the tent,

20150720_215651.jpg

20150720_215836.jpg

20150720_215856.jpg

20150720_231707.jpg

20150720_231723.jpg

20150720_231739.jpg

Heres the roots on the Big Bang

20150720_231748.jpg

I turned on the clone box light just before 3pm today. I checked every clone for roots and another clone has roots coming out of the rockwool. This brings my clones with roots total to 2. Both clones that have roots have come off of WW#1. I also took the clone that ws taken from WW#2, the one in the neoprene collar, out of the collar and placed it into a rockwool cube. I presoaked the cube in the bucket water before placing the clone inside. The stem of that clone started to look black at the bottom, I didn't want to keep it exposed and run the risk of mold or infection especially since its in there with all the other clones. Hopefully in a few days it will show roots.

Chronic if you were talking about the clones, i plan on keeping those in veg in the box until I harvest the grow tent at the end of august, then transferring them to the individual grow buckets in the grow tent after harvest for around 2-3 weeks until switching to 12/12.

That's the plan, but I have never grown clones, nor have I grown monster cropped plants, So I am just gonna have to play it day by day, I read clones taken a couple weeks into flower, or monster cropped plants grow into monsters pretty fast after they get over the shock of revegging. I also keep reading that clones grow a hell of a lot faster than seed plants, I imagine there will be a lot of tweaking to my grow setup and grow system plans between now and harvest time.

Just took some pics of the clones that rooted

Here is the new clone that rooted and its little roots so far

20150721_174248.jpg

Here is the one that showed roots yesterday, it has a big thick root and a couple smaller ones.

20150721_174314.jpg

I just changed out the bucket water on the plants, instead of using GH Nutrient line, I just used CALMAG, RAPIDSTART, and Clonex clone liquid solution, not the gel, I put in 5ml of CALMAG, 2.5ml of rapid start, and 80ml of Clonex Solution. The total PPM of the water is 700. After reading what all the clonex solution has in it, I decided not to use FLORAGRO, FLORABLOOM, or FLORAMICRO since the ppm is already high with just the solution and the solution has all required nutrients anyway. The temp of the water bucket is 69F. I am still misting the inside of a dome and placing it over the plants, will discontinue doing that once they all have roots.

Rooted clones total 2/5 so far

Picture Time!

Just turned on the light for the clone box, Another clone has roots coming out the rockwool, that brings the total to 3/5. Here they are

20150722_140353.jpg

20150722_140413.jpg

20150722_140505.jpg

20150722_140627.jpg

Today I am leaving the dome off of the plants, I misted them before closing the door to help them with moisture, but I think they should be okay from here on out. I leave the door to the grow box cracked open to let the hot air vent out and it has been working great, I think the light was putting off way too much heat for that confined area and with it being sealed shut it wasn't venting out that heat efficiently. Now with a good 1 inch gap theres enough air exchange, doing it like this keeps the bucket water temps around 71F

Nope I cant, not yet, they are gonna stay growing in that box until I harvest the plants in the flower tent, Im using this cloner box as a cloner/ early veg box. They are gonna have to stay in there growing for about a month. then transfer into grow buckets. I know I am going to have to top the hell out of them before transferring them just to keep them under the lights in the 4ft tall grow box/cloner. The box was designed for a small stealth grow to go from veg to flower all in the same box, so hopefully I can keep them under control until I harvest the others and have room to properly veg them for a couple extra weeks and then switch to flower.

Sorry I know that was a lot, still steaming a little from reading another thread, its called bonza seeds, the bonza seed company is not making a good name for its self with its responses to its customers, and I finished typing a response to them before typing my response to you. I apologize if it came off combative

thanks mate.

I use pure water or a very light solution with clones. they seem to feed off themselves until the roots show. then treat them like any other plant.

Sorry I know that was a lot, still steaming a little from reading another thread, its called bonza seeds, the bonza seed company is not making a good name for its self with its responses to its customers, and I finished typing a response to them before typing my response to you. I apologize if it came off combative

hmmmmm interesting it is bonza.
over a year ago I ordered seeds from them. I got pineapple chunk and grinspoon. the chunk was as advertised. but im not sure the grinspoon bean I got is a landrace sativa. maybe it is just to young for me to tell, but I swear it looks like a indica right now.

i cant really blame bonza to much though. they are taking a chance by sending me the beans and i choose them.
am i disappointed that it might not be grinspoon, yes i am. i will grow it out and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom