Blastabowl's indoor/outdoor grow '09

Thanks fellas, not much to report just been taking cuttings and planting others. My outdoor ladies still need to be transplanted i should be taking care of this over the weekend. I'll take pics of the plants when I've done that. All the indoor plants are doing well, I tied down the Grape punch, purple erkle and the Mass' SS. I'll take some pics soon so you can see some of my work.

-Blastabowl

Hey guys heres a photo update of the outdoor grow.

Apollo Eleven top shot.
ODapollo261609.jpg

Apollo Eleven side shot.
ODApollo161609.jpg

Blue Cheese top shot.
ODBcheese261609.jpg

Blue Cheese side shot.
ODBcheese161609.jpg

Purps top shot.
ODpurps261609.jpg

Purps side shot.
ODpurps161609.jpg

-Blastabowl:bong:

All those plants look so great, green and healthy great job. Also wonderful variety, wish you were my friend....

Hey guys, so i took a trip to the hydro store today with the plans of picking up some soil, grow bags, and some Liquid Karma. Usually i head for the Fox Farm soil products without hesitation, but this time i looked around a bit and i ended up choosing Root's Organics and so far i really like this product, in fact i will be switching from the Botanicare line of nutrients to the Root's Organics line. I transplanted the outdoor ladies and will take/post some pics in a few days.

-Blastabowl

Man your plants look healthy as f*** and it looks like their enjoying the california sun.
Great choice of strains too.

Hey guys being a bit of an insomniac I decided it was time for a late night update. The pictures below are of some of the indoor plants and a couple of the planted clones.

Here are just a few of the planted clones, these 3 are 2) Apollo 11, and 1) Purps.
A11_P1061909.jpg

Purple Erkle mother.
PE061909.jpg

Grape Punch mothers.
GP1061909.jpg

And the Massachusetts Super Skunk mother.
MSS1061909.jpg

I'm going to cut these ties off in a day or two, allow them to grow a bit and then tie them down in a different direction a week or so after that. The outdoor plants are looking fantastic, i think they will like their new home in the 15 gallon grow bags. When i transplanted them i expected to see them a little more root bound, the only plant that really needed it was the Purps, the other plants could have gone another week or two in the previous pots.

As far as cloning goes the Apollo 11 have been a little difficult, however the Black Domina, and the Grape punch so far have been rather easy, some are already showing roots.

Well, I'm off to smoke some real tasty Purple Passion, and some Snow Caps.

-Blastabowl:rollit:

Thanks Sonzor,

Heres an update on the outdoor grow, all the plants were successfully transplanted, and just in time. Tomorrow begins our longest days of summer here so i want them to have every opportunity to grow as big as they can.

Heres a group shot of the outdoor girls.
ODGROUP062109.jpg

Below are both of the Apollo Eleven ladies.
ODa111062109.jpg

ODa112062109.jpg

Outdoor Purps.
ODPURPS062109.jpg

Outdoor Blue Cheese.
ODBC062109.jpg

Everything indoors is going good as well, From 4 of the GP clippings 3 have shown roots, and from 4 BD 2 have shown roots. I will planting these pretty soon in some soil, and then will take another round of clippings from the mothers.

Hope everyone is enjoying their sunday, I'm out to puff on some Goo and Purple Diesel.

-Blastabowl:ganjamon:

Plants are looking lovely, very lush.
I wana see how the outdoor purps buds look in the end.Good luck with your ladies.

Thanks guys, I'm interested to see as well. The Purps aromas are the sweetest so far, when i stand behind her in the breeze i can smell her, as compared to the other plants where i have to be rather close to them. Purple strains are some of my favorite, i think my next journal is going to consist of all purple strains. I all ready have 2 purple strains (Purps and Purple Erkle) but I'm looking to pick up a few more.

-Blastabowl

Plants are looking very nice and full. Cant wait to see those girls grow into beautiful women. great job and good luck...

Thanks guys, nothing much to report the box I've been using for veg is full now with the mothers and their clones. The flower box is still under construction, along with the permanent veg box. The Current box will be converted to flower as well once i finish the other veg box. The outdoor ladies are looking great, can't wait to watch them flower.

-Blastabowl

howdy,

i was surfin looking for info on apollo 11 grown outdoors and saw your post and little else. i sure would be interested to know how it went. when did it finish and how was the yield. thanks for any info you can share.

michigan medical marijuana card holder

peace,

urglik

Back
Top Bottom