Crawdaddy's Mother Plant Hunt

I bet that bird use to be high as heck. LOL

I have a parrot that gets real excited when he sees I'm giving him MJ seeds ! He is very smart too. He can say popcorn and apples, but has yet to say,"freshseed." He's trying though.

Hey all sorry not been too active on this thread, nothing too exciting going on...

First here is a picture of the first of my outdoor plants for the summer( with one of the cats looking over), planted 10 autoflowers from Buddha seeds, their autoflower assorted pack, 9 popped above soil, one damped off, and another is not looking so good, but 7 out of 10 good for me, never done autos, hoping finish by middle of july...
FOTCF0A.jpg

Here is some benfical tea using 'The Capn's' recipe. All the plants got at least some...

DSCN17206.JPG

Here are the Crimea Blue and Vanilla Kush, both showed female. 14 days into flower now.
DSCN17214.JPG
DSCN17228.JPG
DSCN17235.JPG

and an assorted mix in closet....

here are two blueberries in back, different phenos, that are going to be grown over summer. in small pots to left are some of the Lemon thai Kush, Powerflower, critical or Flowerbomb kush, 6 in total these are 2 of them not sure which ones without looking at label. The space is where the seedlings live at night/not sunny days. On the right are my smaller plants trying Capn's simple hydro method, working great so far. On the far right are Hawaiian snow and Brainstorm moms to be and the other 4 of the LTK,PF, crit and FBK.

DSCN17246.JPG
DSCN17256.JPG
DSCN17275.JPG
DSCN17265.JPG
DSCN17285.JPG

Looking real good my friend! We have a ragdoll that looks almost exactly like yours. Neato. You have done a lot since last year, can't wait to see them gleam in the Sun :) :cheer:

Thanks RL, we are not sure what he is, but probably some ragdoll, got him as kitten from local cat shelter. Some asshole dumped him in a dumpster in a trailer park, some people make me so mad. But he a very happy cat now.

yes it helps having lived in house over a summer, now i know what to expect in way of cover from trees. So i can plan better. I moved in Fed 2013.

I will probably start outdoor journal 5/1.

Btw I am thinking of growing 2 of my 4 planned large plants using this method, Doin it CapnStyle. 2.0 A tour of the Capn's Quarters - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®, but outside in 15 gallon airpots with a 10-15 gallon rubbermaid res. It would be these two scaled up in separate reservoirs , a Vanilla Kush and Crimea BLue clone...
DSCN17297.JPG

Here are some better shots of the 3 plants I got going 'Capn Style'. I really am liking this method. Plus the plants seem to like it too, growing faster then the others.

Here are the Crimea blue and Vanilla Kush, I have topped and picked off a bunch of fan leaves. they where only put in these airpots a bit more then week ago....

DSCN17405.JPG
DSCN17416.JPG
DSCN17426.JPG
DSCN17447.JPG
DSCN17454.JPG
DSCN17469.JPG
DSCN17478.JPG

And the Hawaiian snow #3, she has been in the airpot for probably about a month, I am thinking her root mass is huge inside there. Not sure how much longer she will stay in this pot....

DSCN17434.JPG
DSCN17484.JPG
DSCN17497.JPG
DSCN175010.JPG

nice! very cool to see the roots like that searching and seeking. throw out those pellets with algae or at least spray them with peroxide maybe thatll work

Thanks b.real, I have seen The Capn say that not to do anything about the algae, I really do not think want to use peroxide as using benes. But I have posted in his thread about this method asking to make sure,How to: Simple Hydroponics.

In the future I may just make light protecting 'disks' to put on top of rockwool.

Looking great! Yeah the big one is ready for a bigger pot. I bet it is using up the water in that small pot quickly. I don't mind the algae. You can pull a few algae covered cubes off and throw them away if you don't like the looks of it. I think breal was kidding, but the Peroxide will kill the beneficial bacteria colony you've worked to establish. As soon as the plant is big enough and shades the pot, the algae won't grow any longer.

>>>Btw I am thinking of growing 2 of my 4 planned large plants using this method, Doin it CapnStyle. 2.0 A tour of the Capn's Quarters - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®, but outside in 15 gallon airpots with a 10-15 gallon rubbermaid res. It would be these two scaled up in separate reservoirs , a Vanilla Kush and Crimea BLue clone...

I like this idea and I would love to see it go. One concern I have is the water in the res will get too warm, unless you sink it into the dirt maybe? Be sure to shade the black air pot so it doesn't soak up the sun, or it will cook the roots. For a 15 gal air pot, I would use at least the 27gal tuff tote. It will drink a LOT of water outdoors. Keep me posted on this.

Looking great! Yeah the big one is ready for a bigger pot. I bet it is using up the water in that small pot quickly. I don't mind the algae. You can pull a few algae covered cubes off and throw them away if you don't like the looks of it. I think breal was kidding, but the Peroxide will kill the beneficial bacteria colony you've worked to establish. As soon as the plant is big enough and shades the pot, the algae won't grow any longer.

>>>Btw I am thinking of growing 2 of my 4 planned large plants using this method, Doin it CapnStyle. 2.0 A tour of the Capn's Quarters - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®, but outside in 15 gallon airpots with a 10-15 gallon rubbermaid res. It would be these two scaled up in separate reservoirs , a Vanilla Kush and Crimea BLue clone...

I like this idea and I would love to see it go. One concern I have is the water in the res will get too warm, unless you sink it into the dirt maybe? Be sure to shade the black air pot so it doesn't soak up the sun, or it will cook the roots. For a 15 gal air pot, I would use at least the 27gal tuff tote. It will drink a LOT of water outdoors. Keep me posted on this.

First off thank you for you input, much appreciated:)

I will let you know when start my out door journal. I have a greenhouse so not direct sunlight, and will be sitting on concrete. The greenhouse has air vents on the bottom so if there is wind it flows through underneath. I did not think about water temps, may have to do the 2 liter of ice in res thing every day or so. I will just work through it as I go but glad you brought it up something to keep eye on.

Last year just used 10-15 gallon nursery pots filled with soil sitting on the concrete and had no issues, till i burned the plants with sledgehammer.

Update on the 2 Brainstorms.

Flower day 52.

I got a little aggressive with the Shooter Powder, I think that the cause of burn. Plus they under the COB light, I think it stresses the plants out too, why I do not have a solid idea, but in general plants under it do not seem as healthy, but TopLEd does not make this light anymore cause others got 'bad' performance. But i think it more me over feeding the Shooting Powder. I have a clone of #3 but not #1.

#1:
BS_14.JPG
BS_1_2.JPG
BS_1_3.JPG
bs_1_1.jpg
bs_1_2.jpg

BS_3_1.JPG
BS_3_2.JPG
BS_3_3.JPG
bs_3_1.jpg
bs_3_2.jpg

very nice! the ones that are currently stretching are gonna be stacked.

how deep in bloom are the 2 brainstorms? love the trich pics :love:

very nice! the ones that are stretching are gonna be stacked!

how deep in bloom are the 2 brainstorms? love the trich pics :love:

Thanks I love the little usb microscope I got.

Those two Brainstorm are 52 Days in.

Well wow....those be some great flowers and ESPECIALLY happy ladies that just got kicked into flower. They're loving that light! :yahoo:

Thank you, that light is the Advanced LED Diamond series 200, a solid light for sure, but I think over priced compared to others for same real draw and 3 W diodes. It was $545 on their website. While the equivalent from Top LED is $179. HUGE difference.

I am probably going to do a direct side by side with 2 plants and light divider THROUGH each plant in the 3X3 tent with the DS 200 and the 96X3W reflector from Top LED. They within a 5-10% percent of actual draw and both 3 W diodes.

I wish I could use my great outdoors its just safer to be indoors where I am
I don't need anyone in my business hey if they ever do legalize recreationally here ill throw a couple outside
ill make a greenhouse I can lock tho lol
until then tho even tho its a card legal mmj grow I don't want the attention

Things are looking good CrawDad :thumb:
Have a Great night

I wish I could use my great outdoors its just safer to be indoors where I am
I don't need anyone in my business hey if they ever do legalize recreationally here ill throw a couple outside
ill make a greenhouse I can lock tho lol
until then tho even tho its a card legal mmj grow I don't want the attention

Things are looking good CrawDad :thumb:
Have a Great night

Yea I feel you pain Chronic, you are on Oahu too correct? To many people on to small an island so you would be big target for rippers.

I have the exact same burns on two of my girls potted in SCIENTIFIC SOILS Cdaddy. Was adding Fox Farm nutes to it. Also what temps & date would be appropriate to sit one of my girls still in veg outside on the fire escape? I remember how healthy LAVERNE was out there once I got all the 420 help during my humble beginnings.

Back
Top Bottom