Crawdaddy's Mother Plant Hunt

Looking good Cdaddy.

Hello everyone, not been too active lately, been working in yard, spring time and all....

Anyhow, here is small update on my little seedlings...

2- Lemon Thai Kush (26 days old)
1- Flower Bomb Kush (26 days old)
2- Critical (19 days old
1-Power flower (19 days old)

The LTK and FBK had a hard start, so the other 3 caught up, they all got transplanted into these 1 gallons at same time(2 LTK on right 2 Critical on left, FBK top middle, Power FLower bottom middle)...
DSCN16353.JPG
DSCN16363.JPG
DSCN16375.JPG
DSCN16382.JPG
DSCN16393.JPG

That is my new A/c unit in background hopefully it work well for summer. My biggest lights will only be on at night on 12/12.

Oh I am interested to see the Critical and Power Flower, I got some of those free femmed seeds I'll run outdoors at some point. But I take it you'll keep them as mothers. Hopefully I get to see the flowers. :Namaste:

Oh I am interested to see the Critical and Power Flower, I got some of those free femmed seeds I'll run outdoors at some point. But I take it you'll keep them as mothers. Hopefully I get to see the flowers. :Namaste:

Well my plan is to clone them once, then flower and see if the clones are worth keeping.

For my outdoor this year my current plan is 2 blueberry clones, that are already branching and a foot tall, and the Vanilla Kush and Crimea Blue clones I took last week, not rooted yet(at least none showing out sides of rockwool, but they seem rooted in the rockwool, a small tug and they no budge). Plus any autoflowers, so 4 big plants.

looking good Craw.:bravo:
I love the way seed's grow vs clone's,but I have all way's been a clone man.lol
I am now going to try the CS spray and make my own seed's and get away from clone's for awhile.lol.

i like the way it grows from seed, but when you flower a younger plant it always seems longer for the budding to start. I am a firm believer that a marijuana plant has to be old enough to flower in addition to photoperiod, but photoperiod is dominant(non ruderalis plants of course). I have also noticed that this effect seems to be more apparent in Sativas too, like my Hawaiian Snow is a great example, the same exact pheno first time from seed was taking 80+ days(and it still had longer when i chopped it due to mites), last plant that was clone of it finished in 60.

Plus you know exactly what you getting when glowing from clone, my plan is to make LARGE plants so do not want ot put 4-6 months work into something I now know how it finishes.

But if one wants to breed, which i do eventually(right now have dreams of a 'Blueberry Snow' bouncing around in my head), will have to make seeds :)

Just some observations, no real study to prove it.

Thanks harley and Chronic :thumb: :high-five:

Quick update on the 2 Brainstorm and 3 Hawaiian Snow phenos flowering...

Brain Storm Flower 31

Both are looking ok, #1 is the lankier of the two, but bigger buds looking like, no distinct smell to either yet, waiting to see if they do something good enough to keep their clones...

BSes.jpg

BS1_1.JPG
BS1_2.JPG

B1_3.JPG

BS3_1.jpg
BS3_3.JPG
Bs3_2.JPG

Hawaiian Snow 38 Days flower...

Lots of variety here...

#1 is much like the pheno i been growing for a while
#3 is shorter and fatter but still a Sativa, liking this one, hope buds well.
#4 is a lanky beast, looking mroe and more like Graytail was right and pheno like his.

HSes.JPG

HS114.JPG

HS38.JPG

HS41.JPG

Brewing some beneficial tea for ALL my plants. Followed the Capn's recipe here...

Tea recipe: How to get pearly white roots and accellerate vegetative growth - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®

Those are some nice plants, you know I love a tropical sativa :Namaste: Those would be perfect phenos for my ocean weather because the lankiness, I like to have a lanky pheno in between my bushier ones to help prevent mold outbreaks. Kind of helps create an air current throughout all the plants. I know you'd prefer a less lankier pheno, although that one in the middle looks pretty good.

Man, those plants just scream "Outdoor Hawaii" all day, lol. Beautiful man, it's almost like they're outside even though their inside...

almost :)

Great year round growing Craw, can't wait to see your outdoor plants this year, your full packed greenhouse brought much positive vibes :)

Thanks Lester and Sara.

Lester, Yea I can not wait for summer, I got my plans for my greenhouse this year....

First will be 10 (or maybe just 5, but have 10 seeds) Autoflowers, probably plant them around 4/7, having a surgery on my leg 4/4, planning on putting in soil when get home from that.

Second will be 4 BIG plants, going to try and grow them bigger then last year when I had 6, which was tight in greenhouse. Plus girlfriend wants one for herself, so 5 big ones. Currently the 4 plants I am planning on are 2 Blueberries, one of my blueberry #2 and #3, both these clones about a foot tall and bushy now. Plus a clone from each of the Barney's Vanilla Kush and Crimea Blue, they where taken about 10 days ago and are rooting now. My challenge last year was putting them out too soon and they started to bud then regrow before summer. this time I am going to try and 'adapt' them under a light that is on a schedule matching the day/night of May 15th here, to gradually have a change from 18/6 to the outside.

lanky #4 :) is about a foot tall and topped. I wish I could try and grow one of those Hawaiian Snows here, but it would NEVER finish before freeze/early season storms.

Here is a pic of the two Blueberries I was speaking about above....
DSCN16533.JPG

And this beast of a Hawaiian Snow is going in the 4'X4' featured in my other journal. She been vegging since around mid January. Hopefully be able to start 12/12 in 3 more weeks tops, need for some other plants to finish up in that tent. This is all one plant in this pic, and i cut her off a bit.
DSCN16526.JPG

Harvest time for the one Blueberry plant!

flower Day 55, nice round number.

I like how these buds formed up and got some color too them, nice blueberry smell too :) Hopefully she smoked well cause otherwise she is a keeper and good one for outdoor here. Enough amber for me i say 10-25%?

BB142.JPG
DSCN16743.JPG
DSCN16713.JPG
DSCN16702.JPG
DSCN16727.JPG
DSCN16735.JPG
BB_macro_2.jpg
BB_macro_3.jpg
BB_macro_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom