Hawaiian Snow
Snow White
Train Wreck
Babalyon
LA Diva
Jack Herer
Mk Ultra
Bubblegum

This list if off the top of my head I am sure I am missing a plant or two but hey I did smoke them, Lol and I smoke to much and produced to little so far spent most the money on genetics and setting up the mothers then taking out the ones I didn't like so the harvest ones were the ones I didn't like and didn't optimize them out the next batch starts harvest next week and these are my 2L so the production on them will be far better and right now the fan leaves and their stalks are so sticky its not funny so I cant wait for them. So the true test for me will be over the next 6 - 8 weeks of weekly harvesting to really see whats what.

Did you know if you leave a male plant in the flower tent on the other side of the vent fan that blows directly onto your flowering girl lining up male pollen to be blown all over your ladies that you end up with seeded plants. Ooooops so I now have a good amount of seeds.

So
Bubblegum X Jack Herer = Mr Bubble
Bubblegum X Sour D = Sour Chew
Bubblegum X Blueberry = Bubbleberry
Bubblegum X Strawberry =
Bubblegum X Snow White =
Bubblegum X Blue Fruit =

Still waiting on the seeds to mature but a lot of the tops didn't get pollenated. Didn't get the weight that I wanted yet but they are sugar frosted all the way to the fan leaves going to be some nice kief in this batch for sure. Really like the 2L style of growing had always grown large plants but these girls would be about 9 - 12 gram plants with strait from cloner to flower room going to work on playing with the time before flower going to try for 15g per plant 15 plants per tub and 12 tubs total perpetual. Got a handle on my shitty cloning it looks like with still an high death loss but last week took 44 Underdawg clones have 8 dead 8 rooted and its been 6 - 8 days since I took them so would expect to get a fair amount more rooted before then. Been keeping the res below 80 and they seem much happier for some reason could have sworn I read somewhere they liked warmer temps for cloning but I throw in 2L frozen in about 4 - 6 gallon res and they temps range from mid sixties to high seventies the coolers hold their temp well in that regard. Keeping my res temp set below 80 using 0 ppm water to start with + clonex solution under 200 ppm over 150 ppm and ph range from 5.7 - 6.2.

Lol but I still have seeds I haven't poped and they are some good shit batman. 4 different Greenhouse seed seeds, and now I am going to have quite a few seeds going to have to wait to pop em as I have to go out of town for a week in 6 weeks and have to break down and hide my grow for that week so not looking forward to that. But when I get back going to pop em all and throw em in strait to flower after just a few weeks.

closets and cabinets and my moms are huge I have 10+ 6 month old mothers and like 8 that are 4 months old so they are of decent size been trying to keep them trimed back but smoking my own badass bud + 7 day a week work week I r always behind.

The one female of bubblegum I grew out I enjoyed nice bud formation decent taste don't know if I would have chosen it as my male genetic supplier but who could have guessed leaving a male plant first in the flower tent and secondly in front of the fan intake that it would lead to seeding my girls. Up to 7 seeds harvested and looking like another 40 or so left on the plants.

So had gotten 10 rooted clones planted yesterday and was checking on the 6 day old clones in the other cloner that is set at 375 ppm and 6 had ROOTS and not roots but ROOTS as compared to the other cloner at 175 ppm their roots were no where near that size so can be one of two things temp or ppm or both. Also a lot of the 10 clones and their friends is that they were older growth by far compared to the ones that sprouted roots in 6 days. Always has to be variables right. <---- Shoots self in face for not having better scientific process oh well ill smoke some jack herer and pick out the seeds.

Two days after planting my 10 clones they look great going to plant the other 7 that have rooted from the other cloner tommrow. Still sitting at 32% successfully rooted clones. Need a bit better to get my 15 a week 2L army. Going to let the 10 Under Dawgs go for two weeks before throw them to flower the two I have done didn't have very much stretch to them. Goal is to get 15g per 2L plant so need to figure the size to put them in to flower.

You know right after I say that I lost 2 clones but am getting somewhere on my clones I have three cloners up and running

Lil Blue 24 hole cloner 375 ppm 47.83% rooted ( 4/17 dead in round 2 by day 4)
Version 1.0 29 Hole Cloner 175 ppm 34.48% ( Second round 15/29 dead by day 5)
Big Daddy 2.0 45 Hole Cloner 250 ppm have 25 cuttings in there currently adding another 20 to it tommrow ( 25/25 alive day 4)

Using clonex solution in all three, working on getting my % up to about 75% seems like a good rate but should be turning a corner on my terrible cloning.

Got my second Top LED 900 on the way liked the first one and fan went out on my grow tents light so buy $100 fan or buy a 350 LED that has better penetration and uses less electricity was a tough choice. So all in looking good just need the new light asap having to augment their normal light until it arrives.

So for mothers currently have
Jack Herer
Snow White
Train Wreck
Mk Ultra
Sour D
Blueberry
Jack Fi
Super Skunk
Crit
AK
Super Lemon Haze
Underdawg
Industrial Plant

Rooted Clones
Underdawg - 5
Jack Herer - 3
Ak - 2

Rooted Not Planted
Sour D - 5
Trainwreck - 2
Snow White - 1
Super Skunk - 1
Industrial Plant - 1

Flower
Blue Fruit - 1
Jack Herer - 7
Underdawg - 3
Snow White - 2

Here is where we are at now that I have my second TOP LED 900 Lamp lost 5 fat mothers when my other lamp went down so in a slight rebuild but good news is have plenty of other mothers just need to fatten them up for a few weeks but should still be able to fill at least my 45 hole cloner up weekly. Have 24 in flower in three different weeks hoping to be able to add a few this week but most likely will not add any this week and have a big week the following week. Split my 8' x 5' tent in two and using one to flower one to clone and the 4 x 4 tent for the mothers. Here is the first half of my seeds as well still have easily this amount if not more left to go through. Also got my last 6 green house seeds planted, white rhino, big bang, and super silver haze hoping to see them break ground in the next 48 hours. Then I will start germinating my seeds but current plan is to germane the seeds veg for 2 weeks then strait into flower with the opps seeds.
Still plan on expanding the flower tent to both sides and pick up a second Led light and two light rails so I can offset them and have great coverage over all 8' x 5'. With these two liter bags I could put a lot of girls in there that is for certain. Just need to get my cloning % better and I would be rolling in the plants but even with it being low I am starting to produce some volume of each type so I can work on maximizing the varieties I have.

DSCN08835.JPG
DSCN08847.JPG
DSCN08858.JPG
DSCN08867.JPG
DSCN08876.JPG
DSCN08886.JPG
DSCN08405.JPG
DSCN08415.JPG
DSCN08895.JPG
DSCN08909.JPG
DSCN08918.JPG
DSCN08928.JPG

No the fan to cooled it failed then the lamp itself failed and new fan + bulb would have been about half the cost of the LED lamp and the LED seems to provide more light and uses less electricity so just went ahead and picked it up. Still plan on getting one more and a smaller tent to hold my clones I like tents they are easy to control the environment.

Back
Top Bottom