Greenhorned First Indoor Attempt - LED Xnutes Soil - 3 Seeds

Alright!

My wife is giving up her seldom used "scrap booking" room and it will be turned into a often used "grow room"!!!

super excited about this. to celebrate here are the latest pics of the autos at work budding in 20/4 light schedule with BPN nutes.

IMG_023123.JPG

first up is the DL It smells like coffee and chocolate. Its built like a tank to.

IMG_020021.JPG

IMG_020232.JPG

IMG_020329.JPG

IMG_020329.JPG

IMG_020722.JPG

IMG_020820.JPG

IMG_021312.JPG

IMG_021618.JPG

now the AP This is pretty much a bud stick. Well that's what i call her anyways.
when you squeeze a bud it smells like a damn pine tree! no skunk to it. Just pine. weird.

IMG_021913.JPG

IMG_022120.JPG

IMG_022416.JPG

IMG_022217.JPG

IMG_022217.JPG

IMG_022826.JPG

IMG_023026.JPG

so judging from the pictures does it look like they are almost done? I am in uncharted territory now. My last plant had hermied and been plucked by now.

Looking good lots of nice looking buds growing! I'm kinda jelly of you bro, wish I was getting more room to grow in. Your girls look great now can't wait to see what you can do with more room!

Thanks mark!

My OG Kush just broke surface as well so she must have heard she had a home. It had been over a week ago I put her in soil. I almost gave up on her. I was upset because the seed was almost 30 bucks!

I plan on OG Kush by paradise seeds , Jack by CH9 (which is already a seedling), Super lemon haze by Green house, and northern lights #5 x Haze by Sensi. for the room. I CANT WAIT. I will be my own med center for my family I believe. My dad already is hitting me up after seeing the autos LOL.:morenutes:

UPDATE TIME!!!

I WAS WONDERING IF SOMEONE COULD TELL ME HOW TO TELL WHEN A PLANT IS DONE. i LOOK THROUGH THE MICROSCOPE AT TRICS BUT ALL i SEE IS A BUNCH OF CLOUDY AND SOME CLEAR TRICS THAT LOOK SMASHED OR EXPLODED IN SOME AREAS ON BOTH. WHAT HAPPENS IF I TAKE TOO LONG TO HARVEST?

IMG_026618.JPG

both plant are budding still the AP is having a rough time and all its water leaves are ugly as hell but the buds and new bud leaves are fine. The buds on the AP are a lot less mature looking than the DL. I am just sorta letting it go though to see if it is successful in producing buds as ugly as its getting with little to no micro management.

Here are pics of AP when you touch this one your fingers are sticky with a sweet strawberry fruity juicy scent. It is producing a lot less trics than its BBW friend.

IMG_025918.JPG

IMG_025918.JPG

IMG_025615.JPG

IMG_025816.JPG

IMG_026119.JPG

IMG_026425.JPG

IMG_025615.JPG

Now the DL. It is an unstoppable beast and has never been anything but healthy. Leaves are just now starting to look like they are being shut down and only a couple. This plant leaves a sticky VERY PUNGENT coffee skunk odor on you hands when you barely scrape it.

IMG_025514.JPG

IMG_025317.JPG

IMG_024616.JPG

IMG_024113.JPG

IMG_024216.JPG

IMG_024316.JPG

see ya later.:circle-of-love: Happy V day to all you valentino neighborinos.

Oh and... my grow room is going to be awesome. ebb and flow DWC with a RO water pump and 55gal. resivore and 1000 watt lights on a rail till i can afford some serious LED lighting. ITS TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE!!! for my room it would be over 5 grand in LEDS that 500 dollars in HPS lighting will do for now. couldnt get my wife to sign off on that much money for LEDs :( ... Still deciding whether or not to journal the big grow.

update time.

My DL had no more white hairs where I could see and the trics were cloudy and the info said it would be ready in 8-9 weeks from seed it is 8 1/2 weeks in. So I decided to pluck it.

Trim review for this strain...It has 1.2 billion leaves. this plant has more leaves than my four foot tall out door plant from last year. It sucked to trim. Then while I was trimming it my fingers and scissors were glued together by its resin. not fun.

But i smoked just a BB sized ball of its resin and was STONED. It was smelling VERY skunky when I hung it up last night.

but this morning its looking shriveled and already smells like hay. guess I left too many leaves from trim but they were so loaded with crystals and tiny I couldnt cut them off.

It looks like almost a half ounce from the volume these buds will take up in a jar. I dont know about the weight though. just like my last plant it feels like a feather after trimming it.

Anyone know if or how I can make it taste and smell the skunk again?

Pics will follow.

IMG_026718.JPG

IMG_026819.JPG

IMG_026916.JPG

IMG_027018.JPG

IMG_027113.JPG

IMG_027212.JPG

IMG_027420.JPG

IMG_027517.JPG

IMG_027719.JPG

the Annapurna needs 12 weeks and looks like it as well so she is still going strong with my jack and OG Kush plants in the tent.

let me know what you think.

alright smoke report on the DL . It shriveled up and smells like hay and tastes like shit but it gets you high and helps me sleep. So for my first real harvest I learned the books aren't always right. I should've let it go for a week or two more and flushed it.

The AP is booming now. All of the sudden its buds are getting fat and it is staying green. I don't know if its the nutes or what but she is happy. pics later.

alright smoke report on the DL . It shriveled up and smells like hay and tastes like shit but it gets you high and helps me sleep. So for my first real harvest I learned the books aren't always right. I should've let it go for a week or two more and flushed it.

The AP is booming now. All of the sudden its buds are getting fat and it is staying green. I don't know if its the nutes or what but she is happy. pics later.

Update on the DL. Everytime i open the jar the DL is in it smells a bit better and the smoke is getting less harsh as well. Even though its dry for the most part I guess it is still curing.

Update on the DL. Everytime i open the jar the DL is in it smells a bit better and the smoke is getting less harsh as well. Even though its dry for the most part I guess it is still curing.

whats good Greenhorned,
You need to think of curing much like you would be fermenting a fine wine, the longer it goes through the cure process, the better it tastes and smells.
You don't get any kind of higher potency or anything, just a better looking, smelling and tasting buds.
I have seen nugs that have been in a cure for over 8 months...

so, in a nutshell, it is up to you for how long you want to do a cure on your buds, I recommend a minimum of 3 week cure, it is what I do.

:peacetwo:

wow just got my 200 watt diamond series and it made my dorm grow its bitch as soon as i turned it on. These are outstanding LEDs. Two of the biggest 800 watters (if I could ever afford them) would be awesome in my 10x10 room. wish they did payment plans.

Oh and my AP is BEASTING! I really think its the nutes they are great. If my lazy ass would find the camera storage card I could take some pics. Promise pics by monday.

oh well i guess i have to actually go buy a storage card since ive spent all morning looking. my room is coming nicely. ran power and water to it. got a meter in the closet so i can see exactly how much it is costing me. RO water filter attached and drainage put piped out.
I will for now have a 1000 watt light on a track and my tables will spin to replicate the earths movements somewhat. The media will be gro-dan cubes for easy travel. my girls will only be budding here and vegging at my friends. He can sell to med store legally since hes been doing this for 8 years, so we can get rid of anything more than we are allowed by CA law to the med store. Sounds to good to be true i know so we'll see if it works out. Legal pot dealer and grower LOL. I still can't wrap my brain around it.

My Jack and OG Kush are coming along nicely. If I can get to town i will buy a card and give some pics.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom