20 Strains from Seed to Harvest

Now one month of only homegrown smoke again and looking to be about 2 - 3 weeks from the Hawaiian snow. My 2L army is two weeks and one week old had a power outage that at my clones up so I still should be able to get atleast 3 more added but looking for about twice that number. Just took a bunch of clones but going to focus on getting my Hawaiian snow ( the longest) and Industrial Plant (the shortest) to help build up my volume. All in all progressing nicely having a hard time finding the ice chest I like to make an additional cloner or two.

Yes it has been to long since I got to smoke home grown, but never had this good of genetics to work with and I keep thinking this is the runts of the first selection. My humidor is getting fuller every week.

Ooo you got a humidor. I was going to build one before I bought the chest freezers. How do you like it?

Love the humidor its great for curing I had it for years used to have 15+ year old cigars so it has a nice flavor not overpowering and its designed perfectly for curing and if you control your humidity inside it which is easy enough to do you can store for long periods of time. So you can take and hide your best nuggets for a special occasions and know they are well protected.

Question, Say you do end up with a male plant, how long does a person have to remove the plant before it starts to pollinate the ladies? I really should post some pictures, I have 4 beauties growing.............

You shake it around xd The pollen can carry around a mile I'd say outdoors.. So indoors if the sacs open and your fan is on you might be the baby daddy..

Water kills pollen though.

You shake it around xd The pollen can carry around a mile I'd say outdoors.. So indoors if the sacs open and your fan is on you might be the baby daddy..

Water kills pollen though.

What you are saying if you spray the male sacks with water it will kill the pollen??

No once you see the flowers about the first to second week in flower it will have what I typically refer to as
Nuts, also banana's just remove it immeaditly from the flower room water will not kill pollen. Otherwise every time it rained the crops would not pollinate so remove immeaditly and just kill the plant don't allow it to continue to flower unless you wish to harvest the pollen which is another process all together but remember your schooling pollen is very small and it doesn't take much to take your nice bud and fill it full of seeds so the best bet is to get it out as soon as you notice the nuts appearing.

No once you see the flowers about the first to second week in flower it will have what I typically refer to as
Nuts, also banana's just remove it immeaditly from the flower room water will not kill pollen. Otherwise every time it rained the crops would not pollinate so remove immeaditly and just kill the plant don't allow it to continue to flower unless you wish to harvest the pollen which is another process all together but remember your schooling pollen is very small and it doesn't take much to take your nice bud and fill it full of seeds so the best bet is to get it out as soon as you notice the nuts appearing.

Thanks man, great info..............I do not want seeds at this point, this is my first cabinet grow and I want to produce some great bud! Peace....

So the grow keeps getting bigger and bigger who would have guessed that it would keep growing. Now 2 days from a new 4 x 8 x 6 tent on the way. Have a few 2L up and running 5 that are starting week 3 in flower and 5 in week 2 of flower and just 2 a week old. Having a little difficulty in cloning the stalks keep falling over but have a few things to get that problem fixed and have 3 different cloners cut just need to get some more net pots and lids which happen to be coming with the tent and will have 3 clones up and running.
DSCN07368.JPG

DSCN07379.JPG

DSCN07389.JPG

DSCN07417.JPG

DSCN07408.JPG

DSCN07394.JPG

DSCN07444.JPG

DSCN07439.JPG

DSCN07428.JPG

DSCN07455.JPG

DSCN07467.JPG

DSCN074710.JPG

DSCN07496.JPG

DSCN07507.JPG

DSCN07518.JPG

DSCN075210.JPG

DSCN075312.JPG
DSCN075410.JPG

DSCN075511.JPG

DSCN07564.JPG
DSCN07564.JPG
DSCN07587.JPG

DSCN07576.JPG

DSCN07609.JPG

DSCN07612.JPG

DSCN07624.JPG

Taking a break from setting up my new flower tent shes pretty good sized at 98" x 55" x 78". Just have the support roof beams and the last side pole to put in. Note to self sand the paint off of the ends to make sliding the poles in easier. This is replacing my 48 x 48 homemade pvc and black plastic tent. More then twice the space and will be adding the first LED in two weeks still trying to decide on most likely using light rail and two leds when its all set up.
DSCN07634.JPG

DSCN07646.JPG

Hawaiian Snow is almost arrived 11 weeks 5 days now started this girl on Christmas Eve she had a lot of stretch to here and the ends have some weight but holy 12 weeks batman.

Well ordered my LED light today lets see how long she takes to get here cant wait to put her up in the new flower tent. I got the TOPLED 900. Going to put two of these on light rails for my 5X8 tent.

The current plan is to replace the 600 and the 400 with 3 LEDs lamps. There will be 2 for the flower tent set on 6' runners offset from each other and the last for veg. Trying to decide which ones I wish to send to flower from the mother room has so many to choose from but getting the older mothers down to 10 and moved into 7 gallon containers. Working on temps with my latest generation of ice chest coolers but think this should be fixed. First row of two liters is 4 weeks into flower they had some great stretch. All in all so freaking much happens so fast with this many ladies running around.

Cant wait for my first ToPLED lamp with the math that I have done I will be able to replace my 2 lamps and go with 3 lamps and the cost of electricity is only going to be 2 dollars more a month. And increasing my foot print for lighting and with a pair of light rails added in the light coverage area will be awesome.

So my TOPLED 900 came in today one week from order date and hung and DAMN this thing is bright I thought to myself oh this is bright but after taking the pics and walking into a different room and the room is a different color because the light in another room was so bright your lights need time to adjust so will be adding two more of these. Anyway some pics of my 13 girls in 2L and a few seedlings and trim downed mothers to reduce the mother rooms numbers by a bit have started transferring the ones I know I will keep into 7 gallon grow bags. As you can see the mothers are xploding now I just need to fix my cloning problems and I am in like Flynn.

So my cloning issues
My cuttings aren't rooting after 15+ days so I got some clonex solution and added it at half strength to try that also finally got me a ppm tester and checked my filtered (using that term lightly) at 430 ppm and with solution is sitting around 650/ Res temps are sitting right around 81 - 83 degrees. So my next step is going to be to get some 0 ppm water and work from there. My PH is set to 5.8 - 6.1. My cycle is on 24/7. The newest round of clones ran with clonex are 4.5 days old so at least 4.5 days until I should see some roots. Hopefully I see some positive results as this is my only stopping point of some good production of 15 types of bud.
DSCN07634.JPG

DSCN07646.JPG

DSCN07857.JPG

DSCN07887.JPG

DSCN07877.JPG

DSCN07869.JPG

DSCN07895.JPG

DSCN079010.JPG

DSCN07915.JPG

DSCN07936.JPG

DSCN07925.JPG

DSCN07947.JPG
DSCN07947.JPG
DSCN07956.JPG

DSCN07964.JPG

DSCN07972.JPG

really I just purchase a TOPLED light and you are going to post about another companies light in my journal that seems a bit tasteless to me. Looks like you just ran through everyone that posted and copy pasted about your grow and didn't take any time to read anything about the post. I am looking for some help with my cloning not to go check out a different companies LED just my opion bro

Back
Top Bottom