20 Strains from Seed to Harvest

Thanks for the kind words I just finished designing the second batch of labels that I was missing from a few of the type of nutes that I am using. I think making them ready to go by an easy to make volume of liquid makes the whole process easier. It cost me about 80$ for the labels and bottles + shipping but I think it is well worth the investment with keeping up with all the additives + the time to mix is cut down nicely since I don't have to measure anything to make my batch of nute water I just open and pour and since it is all PH PERFECT I don't have to worry about my PH I still check to make sure but it is 5.8 everytime I check it.

Well here we are at day 49 and they are getting to be quite a handful the majority of the fan leaves are only about 7 - 10 days old at the max as I have been keeping them pretty clean for the past month of large fan leaves to help the lower branches form allowing me to build larger plants capable of producing large volumes of cloning material. 2 of my 3 auto flowers have begun flowering and are about 4 weeks in and to be perfectly honest haven't done anything for them special they get the same nutes as everyone else right now and 12 hours of light 5.5 dark 1 light and 5.5 dark and they still flower they are starting to produce resin now so they are getting a nice frosty look started.
DSCN04487.JPG

DSCN04498.JPG

DSCN04507.JPG

DSCN04517.JPG

DSCN04527.JPG

DSCN04538.JPG

DSCN04549.JPG

DSCN045511.JPG

DSCN04568.JPG
DSCN04578.JPG

DSCN04587.JPG

DSCN045911.JPG

DSCN04607.JPG

DSCN046110.JPG

DSCN04627.JPG

DSCN046311.JPG

DSCN04649.JPG

Well day 50 and split off a few of the girls into the second tent. Put the two auto flowers that have been flowering already and some of the plants that I just didn't like the way that they grew or had doubles and like the others better.
DSCN046610.JPG

DSCN047110.JPG

DSCN047211.JPG

So here we go a review of the grow up to this point.
I have 34 ladies growing currently with 21 different varieties and 3 of these are auto flower varieties

Two of the three auto flowers have been flowering for 4 - 5 weeks now every since the first heavy defoliation and the switch to Gas Lamp Routine

Current Plants and Count of
3 Mk Ultra
3 Grand Daddy Purple
2 Jack Herer
2 Sour Amnesia
2 Underdawg
2 Strawberry
2 Bubblegum
2 Train Wrecks
2 Sour Diesel
2 Snow White
2 Hawaiian Snow
1 Industrial Plant
1 El Niño
1 Blue Fruit
1 Blueberry
1 The Doctor
1 Lemon Skunk
1 The Church
and my three autos are Babylon, La Diva, Royal Highness

My Seeds Bank still has
Feminsed
4 Sour Diesel
3 Train Wreck
1 Hawaiian Snow
3 Snow White
2 Strawberry
2 Grand Daddy Purple
2 Sour Amnesia
2 Ak
2 Big Bang
2 White Rhino
2 Super Silver Haze
2 Super Lemon Haze

Regular Seeds
5 Jack - Fi
2 Blueberry
2 Bubblegum
5 Super Skunk
5 Ak
3 Critical

Took 42 Various cuttings early last week as well and should get at least another 20 cuttings this week the plants are getting some serious growth and their potential for growth is getting exciting every plant has more then 10 sets of growing shoots and a few are tall enough to get toped for the first time which shall make the lower sets to really start to explode in growth this week. The Group shot doesn't give the garden a true picture but as I go in and check on them I just get transfixed on different plants and the amount of growth that they have each plant has the ability to send out 20 branches and each of those branches in turn will have 2 - 4 shoots on it depending upon how I prune them which translates to a ton of colas or clones depending upon where the plants goes either into the mother room or into flowering. Plan to start flowing in about 2 weeks on 12 girls that I have selected for one reason or the other some I just didn't like the plant and others I did like and have back up seeds for them in my seed bank.

Week 1 of Veg
Day_7_of_Veg2.JPG

Week 2 of Veg
Day_14_of_Veg3.JPG

Week 3 of Veg
Day_2212.JPG

Week 4 of Veg
Day_288.JPG

Week 5 of Veg
Day_363.JPG

Week 6 of Veg
Day_493.JPG

Week 7
Day_571.JPG

:welcome:

That is some intense defol :) do you keep your fan laves for juicing?
Do you have another location to flower these girls or is this going to be the "library" for your mothers?
Keep in mind when flower comes you are going to be dealing with more stretching. I think a sog could be a good choice for your set up but with the complete variety you are going to have a mountain like canopy.

to many plants every one of them will double in size over the next two weeks and would easily be three times this size after the first two weeks of flowering if I went with flowering them all at once the only way I am able to keep this many in here currently is through heavy defolation and trimming, and the by product of doing those two things builds a very large plant capable of a large amount of cola growth. But about half of these will not be mothers and in two weeks 12 of the 34 will go into flowering and in 1 week the first auto should be finished and the second auto about two - three more weeks on it.

well most of my cuttings are still alive I think the mild temps have helped they all look pretty good still should be seeing some roots real soon

And another week has come and gone and as you can see the difference a week makes. the side shoots are exploding and are giving me lots of clones and cloning potiential in the week to come will be moving some of these to flower at the end of the week once they have fill out somemore.
Last Week
Day_571.JPG

This Week
DSCN04957.JPG

I like that oh u sods wheres that from mate and also welcome to the show nice to have more along for the ride a few more days and we will be two weeks since the heavy defolation and the underdawg is freaking hot she is a sexy beast. Hands down I would have to say the top two plants are snow white and underdawg but there is still a long way to go.

So its like good news bad news time lots and lots happening. 2nd full week since defoliation and sent 9 into flower a few really good looking and some whose genetics didn't impress me so far. Also have a few rooted clones and have three shelf's set up with just trey cover and rockwool but taking 20 - 35 cuttings a week good news is I have a low success rate with these so im not overflowing with plants. But the good news is that I am closer to being able to taste all of my mother plants which is the ultimate selector when it comes down to it. The bad news is I cant find my camera batteries currently and there is some fun stuff going on. Starting to get things nice and organized. Expansion time is coming up and have gotten a chance to harvest 2 of my auto flowers and working on revenging them. They completed with the GLR light cycle which was interesting even though they never received uninterupeted 12 hours of darkness. But whatever's ill take it.

Two Weeks Ago
Day_571.JPG

Last Week
DSCN04957.JPG

This Week
DSCN05706.JPG

Looking good growingnow, you've got a lot of plants going on there. I'm not a soil expert but some of them look a bit hungry, have you started feeding them yet? Will be great to see things in flower, there's a nice selection there.

Your autoflowers won't reveg unfortunately, they're done once they've flowered. Autos don't flower due to photoperiod, they just flower with age, which is why they still flowered under GLR. They have ruderalis genetics, which is another strain of pot that doesn't need darkness to flower, so you can grow them on 24/0, but 18/6 I think is better because they still like some dark period. But once they've flowered, that's the end of their life sadly

Yes they just got done being watered but I keep the top of the soil which is sunshine mix and perlite and vermiculate mixed into it from being compacted on the top two inches I just like to play in the dirt. if you notice the leaves the ones I left they are all pointing up not droppy or folded under. I could water them more but I am going for slow and controlled not explosive and wtf with this many going on and looking for good genetics also have to be very wide on what I do as I select down and have less and less varsities then I can work each plant to maximize them but with this much to work with the fun is getting there.

Also ended up taking another 10 -12 clones while I was fiddling with the moms and clones. Right now the grow if focused on shoot production and all the focus is on creating as many shoots as possible then using a good pair of pruners you can shape and mold the plant to be a great producer but if I let them run free for a few weeks they would be lopsided and massive and not good development through out the entire plant which is what I am focused on currently.

So here are two examples of nice looking strains that do great with defolation. Don't think the pictures do it justice but took 13 cutting off of one and hit it hard with defoalation. Once you start to get rid of the larger leaves and let the plant come out you will notice tight tight intermodal spacing and nicely devoled side shoots before you ever even top the plant the fist one of these two I just toped after the defol and the second is one week without top to really increase the rate at which your side shoots grow. These plants are less the 15" tall and have a ton of bud / cuttings sites available.

DSCN05726.JPG

DSCN05736.JPG

DSCN05746.JPG

DSCN05759.JPG

DSCN05766.JPG

DSCN05775.JPG

DSCN05785.JPG

DSCN05797.JPG

DSCN058011.JPG

DSCN05818.JPG

DSCN05826.JPG

DSCN05839.JPG

DSCN058410.JPG

DSCN05859.JPG

DSCN058613.JPG

DSCN05878.JPG

So busy time in the grow. Just started the soak on some more 11 more seed varieties some I currently have and some new ones like AK and super skunk, split off 15 mothers (14 varieties) and put the ones I didn't want to keep into flower. So currently working I have every single stage from seeds, to clones, to veg, and flowering. So starting in about 39 more days I should have my first harvest and then following everyweek to ten days after I should be able to harvest.
DSCN05899.JPG

DSCN05907.JPG

DSCN05915.JPG

DSCN05927.JPG

DSCN05935.JPG

DSCN059410.JPG

DSCN05956.JPG

DSCN05967.JPG
DSCN05978.JPG

DSCN059810.JPG

DSCN059911.JPG

DSCN06004.JPG

DSCN06017.JPG

DSCN06025.JPG

DSCN06036.JPG

DSCN06049.JPG

DSCN06057.JPG

Well I started the new year by placing the 32 seeds I had soaked into plugs to start the new year. Adding AK, Jack - Fi, Super Skunk, Super Lemon Haze to my genetics so looking forward to seeing some new varieties. Of course the 15 mothers are looking great ready to get plucked again on Friday. About 5 weeks from starting up my harvesting and should be steady harvesting every week to ten days there after. Should be adding a third light and tent over the next month.

Back
Top Bottom