Crawdaddy's Mother Plant Hunt

Nice Colors there CrawDad :thumb:

Excellent trichome photographs!

very nice. I wish my plants finished that quickly.

Wow! Those Blueberry flowers are beautiful!! :bravo:

Thanks everyone!

B.real, just a guess but i wonder if it cause flowering under CFLs? Mine might be finishing early cause i keep stressing them near the end, or it could just be strains. Also your style seems ot be grow from seed and flower early, as I have mentioned before I am really noticing that plants grown from seed are slower to flower then their subsequent clones, and this effect would only be more pronounced if starting flower cycle early in plant's life.

RL, yea I love them too, hopefully I have a big plant full of them this fall, and might be more colorful due to cooler fall nights here.

They where from a 5 pack of Dutch Passion feminised seeds, after I bought them I looked around net and seems like the DJ short blueberry is more 'autentic', but I like how this one turned out. I hear the DJ Short version is more Sativa like, although some of the other phenos of my 5 had more Sativa like characteristics then this one. But I am looking for short flower/short plant with this strain so kept this one.

So took a clone each from the Flower Bomb Kush, Power Flower, 2 X Lemon Thai Kush and 2X Critical.

They all about a month old the 3 spouted 4-5 days earlier had a few issues starting(i drenched them too much), so they all about same level of growth.

On the left is the 2 Critical, FBK top middle, PF bottom middle two LTK on right...
DSCN16825.JPG
DSCN16836.JPG

<---- I inspired this grow lol I love the search for genetics you know bro I keep 15+ types of bud growing about to add 4 new types this month just have to make time to get the seeds going I have them but in between work, the 20+ mothers, cloning, trimming, I just don't have that much time.

I could have and would have started many more, but limited by plant counts. In fact I got 3 Spicy White Devils + 5 Bubblegums waiting to be sprouted, but going to grow some autoflowers outside first, while I whittle down my plant count inside by getting rid of the phenos from each strain i not keeping.

So here is a picture of the Crimea Blue(left) and Vanilla Kush (right). The VK has always been a drooopy lady, cant seem to get her to 'pray' for the light. Hopefully they turn out to be what my goal is with, a fast flowering ideal for outdoor at my high latitude. I have a clone of each rooted that will be 2 of my 4 long summer plants, or at least that is the plan for now.

DSCN16866.JPG

Ya im going with the pholisphy of they catch me I just need 1 of the 12 to not want to put me in jail for a PLANT. Lol put me in jail and pay taxes to support me or leave an upstanding community individual the hell alone and paying taxes. Charity, good deeds, and the fact they could never find anyone that I sold to ever. Leave me the hell alone im getting ready for when its legal I have done all the research and have a back stock lol.

The Blueberry harvested over weekend id now dry, nothing special. But they get me nice and high. Not much taste nor smell, but no cure. not much there so probably wont have a long cure, will just get smoked:)

(oops thought I got weight in scale shot, guess I did not in my highness lol, anyhow if memory serves 11-12 grams, like I said nothing special)..
DSCN16873.JPG
DSCN16885.JPG
DSCN16894.JPG

those things are super pretty. that weight is not so good lol. try not cutting away a lot of branches at all. leave most of em :high-five:

I used to have a cockatiel that used to love eating buds I couldn't leave stuff around it would vanish lol
im just talking like little nugs tho lol and that was when I wasn't growing lol damn bird was costing me money lol
right now none of my pets eat any of it
Have a Great Weekend Crawdad

Back
Top Bottom