Crawdaddy's Mother Plant Hunt

ahh well main thing is do what you want and you get what you want out of it

Just an honest question (though it's going to sound like pure snark): Why does anyone who isn't growing inside a PC case care about autos? I'm honestly interested to learn what the appeal is because I clearly don't know enough about them.

I guess my understanding of them is clouded by this video I found on Youtube. I have to admit, I actually ROTFLOL'd when he did his "big reveal". :rofl:

[video=youtube;2uwIYyrCu7g]
[/video]

Ah man Crawdaddy, you're breaking my heart...

Broke mine too, but had to do it

Just an honest question (though it's going to sound like pure snark): Why does anyone who isn't growing inside a PC case care about autos? I'm honestly interested to learn what the appeal is because I clearly don't know enough about them.

I guess my understanding of them is clouded by this video I found on Youtube. I have to admit, I actually ROTFLOL'd when he did his "big reveal". :rofl:

[video=youtube;2uwIYyrCu7g]
[/video]

LOL funny video, sounds like some 18 year old. Trips me out how some people get so proud over the smallest grow lol. Hell I could smoke all of that harvest in LESS time then it took to watch video. Yea I am skeptical of autos too, but I figure wth give it a try. Relaxed Lester is growing some KC-45 that are pretty dam big.

So sprayed the medium tent today with mighty wash as a mite pre-caution. took the last remaining Blueberry out before cause she is too close to spray, she has no sign of mites. Took some trich shots while checking her out. She is sure maturing fast. Only 40 days in.

BB_27.jpg
BB_15.jpg

Was going ot take some plant pics but camera battery died :(

They'll be gone for good eventually since you're persistent about it.

I see ambers already that's weird

I noticed the amber trichomes as well. You should go over the rest of your plant well with at least a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes. You need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. Most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

can trichomes amber prematurely from physical injury?

these are clones right? we have to remember that clones mature faster than plants started from seed.

If you notice in second pic there are no ambers, only a few cloudy. While the 2nd pic has ambers, taken from a different bud on different part of plant. I think this is just fast maturing pheno, cause everything else about plant is telling me ready in 1-2 weeks. But those what seem to be isolated ambers make me wonder if maybe from rubbing bud to get smell maybe?

KingJohnC, I already have the jeweler loop but these USB microscopes you can get for $30 (or less) do a better job for me, plus you can take pictures:)

you got yourself a real heavy kush there :thumb:

I wonder how they make it vanilla?

LOL@Chronic, the foot was for you, and it helps to keep the balance when leaning back to take wider pic ;)

Photo Update on Medium Tent (TopLED COB LED + Supplemental UFO)

The remaining Blueberry(#2 I believe) is getting closer, 45 days of 12/12. She is smelling very nice, packing on some weight and getting a nice hue to her. I think those ambers in previous macros where mostly on little sugar leaves that got injured slightly some how. Right now seeing maybe just a few ambers. I say another 1-2 weeks, 55 day finish be nice round #.
BB140.JPG
BB228.JPG
BB323.JPG
BB416.JPG
BBMacro2.jpg
BBMacro1.jpg
BBMacro3.jpg

Now for the 5 others, 2 Brainstorms, 3 Hawaiian Snows, all different phenos.

Brainstorm #1, lanky not so sure about this one...
BS113.JPG

Brainstorm #2, ooops too long between waterings, bad parent. But of the 2 remaining BSes she is first.
Bs210.JPG

Hawaiian Snow #1, seems to be much like HS I been growing for a while...
Hs113.JPG

Hawaiian Snow #3, like this one best so far, healthiest and the least 'lanky' but still for sure a Sativa..
Hs211.JPG

Hawaiian snow #4, looking like Graytail may have been right, getting real lanky and airy, and REAL weak stemmed. This strain in general seems to have thin stems, but this pheno the worst. Grows like a weed.
HS37.JPG

Dag Crawdad, you have a heck of a nute collection there. On that Brainstorm 2, is she past the point where a good watering will snap her back to life?

Dag Crawdad, you have a heck of a nute collection there. On that Brainstorm 2, is she past the point where a good watering will snap her back to life?

No, I think she will be ok, maybe a bit stressed though. I do not have kids, but maybe like forgetting to pick up your 14 year old an hour late, they are going to be pissed but they will get over it. But might cause some small psychological damage if done repeatedly.

In fact she has perked up already in about 50-60 mins...
DSCN16062.JPG

This plant we love to grow/smoke loves semi arid environments, so they like to dry out a lot, and they recover pretty quick from being too dry. Plus they seem to be able to soak every last ounce out of the soil. IMO if error on one side, this plant deals with underwatering better then overwatering.

are there any new pistils? I'm surprised there aren't more ambers trichs with that many amber pistils.

Back
Top Bottom