Crawdaddy's Fall 2013 TopLED COB Grow

Looking very good!

That excites me! :bravo:

thanks Lester, Excites me too :)

I know that feeling of running out of space :rofl:
Happy Thuirweed day Crawdad :thumb:

Yea I may have to trim some branches here. the Blueberries are getting massive in that little tent.

Crawdaddy, beautiful! How far along are they till dinnertime? :)

Well the smaller 4 about 1-3 weeks, the Hawaiian Snow probably at least 2-4. I hope at least it needs to fill out more:)

looking good. can you do those trich shots every week on the same plant so we can see how and when they mature?

I will try.

Here are my Hawaiian Snow and Brainstorm 'mothers', I am experimenting with LST on them. Just did my first big defol ever, was REAL hard to do to bring myself to do I just feel like I butchering the poor plants, but this is an experiment.

Here is the Hawaiian Snow before and after
HS_before.jpg
HS_after.jpg

The poor thing was bleeding lol
Hs_red_water.jpg

The Brainstorm before and after.
Bs_before.jpg
Bs_after.jpg

Hey Crawdad Happy FreeWeed Day man and a Chronic Weekend to ya :thumb:

Hope your weekend is well, probably a bit different then mine 18-20" of snow to dig out from :)

Crawdad, looking great!

Thanks Man!

BIG JOURNAL UPDATE!!

I have decided this journal is a bit hard to follow with all the tents/ lights. It's original purpose was to document the Top LED COB light. It has grown to be my whole thing of which that is one of three tents. This journal is the mid size one.

So I am splitting off the 4' X 4' w/Mars 2 into new journal. everyone is invited to:

Crawdaddy's 4'X4' Grow Tents w/Mars II 240X5W LED

Soon I will be splitting off the Blueberries into new journal.

update on Top LED ladies tonight or tomorrow.

Update on the 3 Blueberries.

Day 7 of 12/12.

They are looking great, pruned off some lower branch suckers. I love how these plants are going....they are healthy as can be.

Here they are from above before any work.
From_Above_Before.jpg

BB_14.jpg

BB_26.jpg

BB_34.jpg

all 3
All_36.jpg

Lights on
ALL_3_lights_on.jpg

From the top after
Above_after.jpg

Blueberries are definitely looking great. You nailed 'em!

+reps

hmm. i thought blueberry was very sativa heavy. guess not. more hybrid. nice plants :thumb:

Blueberries are definitely looking great. You nailed 'em!

+reps

Thanks Bro!

hmm. i thought blueberry was very sativa heavy. guess not. more hybrid. nice plants :thumb:

Well there is much debate if the Dutch Passion Blueberry i got is the true Blueberry. I don't care if it come out good and smells good :)

I hear you on that! my snow white and diesel give me similar highs. those plants remind me of the purple wreck plants I used to see

Why thank you Chronic!

Here is Update on five ladies under COB +UFO Supplemental.

Things are going quite well overall, some are getting close. I will post in order of what I think is closest to harvest.

First is the Brainstorm, this plant is so easy to burn, buds smell great but not to big on size. Not going to keep it around unless other phenos turn out better. Dont get me wrong not bad smoke, I just want bigger buds. Harvest in about a week is current projection.
BS33.jpg

Bs_close4.jpg
BsMacro1.jpg
BsMacro2.jpg

Next is the Choco Chunk, nice chunky heavy buds. Not going to be a keeper strain, but can always get more clones of it.Harvest in about a week is current projection.
CC29.jpg
CC_close4.jpg
CCMacro1.jpg
CCMacro2.jpg

Next is Super Cheese, same as brainstorm, nice little buds but nothing special. Harvest in 1-2 weeks projection.
SC16.jpg
SC_close3.jpg
SCMacro2.jpg
SCMacro1.jpg

Next is the Double Berry, very sweet smelling heavy short buds. Not planning on keeping strain around as of now but if that smell comes out more she might stick around for a while. She got a last light dose of FF Cha-Ching. Projected harvest 2 weeks.
DB8.jpg
DB_close4.jpg
DBMacro2.jpg
DBMacro1.jpg

Last is the Hawaiian Snow, I love this plant. Just need to grow her better. Nice fruity smell getting stronger. Think still packing in some pistils. She got a last light dose of FF Cha-Ching. Projected harvest 2-3 weeks, kinda hope 4 for nice Sativa, but not thinking be that long.
HS27.jpg
Hs_close7.jpg
HS_close_thumb.jpg
HsMacro1.jpg
HsMacro2.jpg

it looks like some of your plants have already stopped producing pistils. how'd you get them to finish so fast?

it looks like some of your plants have already stopped producing pistils. how'd you get them to finish so fast?

Maybe I stressed them again. I do not know did not do anything special. maybe cause I run a bit cooler, in the 70's instead of 80's? I would so most likely cause i stressed them with ferts, the more burned ones finishing faster.

I dont know could just be the strains/phenos too. the Hawaiian Snow is still making some I think.

I would think fertilizer burn slows them down like trimming/defoliating does. are these clones? clones are known to mature faster than seeds.

They are all clones. I have heard that when you stress a plant it makes it mature faster, because the plant wants to finish making seeds before it dies. But I could be wrong.

From what i've read, depends on the stress...
What doesnt kill you makes you stronger...sometimes.. :)

From what i've read, depends on the stress...
What doesnt kill you makes you stronger...sometimes.. :)

that's only after a delay due to recovery time. I think it slows down the natural process. clones are known to ripen faster (for whatever reason).

Back
Top Bottom