Crawdaddy's Fall 2013 LED Test Grow

Crawdaddy

For all of you that have enjoyed my 2013 Outdoor Grow and all new viewers...

Welcome to my test grow for fall 2013

A little background first. This is my 2nd grow since the 90's. Just haven't had right place, well now I do. I just love how the plant grows and matures. I love the variety in plants. I liken good pot growing to making a fine wine, or at least the grapes for the wine. There are so many varieties and ways to grow it makes an active mind have lots of input. Anyhow enough background here is the grow....

Strains: 1 X Dutch Passion BlueBerry, 1 X Dutch Passion Brainstorm, 1 X Hawaiian Snow
Space: 36" X 20" Tent
Medium: Fox Farm(FF) Happy Frog
Nutes: SuperThrive and FF nutes
Light: Read on...

Got these two boxes from FedEx today:
Boxes.jpg

Inside Box #1 :
Light_in_box.jpg

SURPRISE! Brand New 100W Diamond Series 100 LED Light-O boy O boy I love technology!:circle-of-love:

And in the next box A....
all_set_up.jpg

Nice little 36" by 20" grow tent

All Set up
all_set_up.jpg

And God said (in the case of these plants ME :)) LET THEIR BE LIGHT!!!!!!
Light_On_2.jpg

Now for something to go into the tent .....

Plant #1: Dutch Passion Blueberry
Blueberry47.jpg

Plant #2 Dutch Passion BrainStorm
Brainstorm.jpg

Plant #3 Greenhouse Seeds Hawaiian Snow
Hawaiian_snow1.jpg

All where planted about 6/20/13, each were one seed out of pack of 5, all spouted quickly.

All were topped and clone taken about 7/23/13. The Hawaiian Snow has been pulled over repeatedly and the other two supercropped. I am really looking forward to the HS, I love Sativas. Blueberry is an old fav from my days in the Dam in the 90's, before I grew up :). And I had to round off order for free shipping so the Brainstorm looked like a good hybrid(Northern Lights X Haze).

And finally here is the whole package together....
Ligts_and_plants.jpg

My cheap camera could not handle the light, spending money on grow stuff first of course. And I have some clones of my outdoor grow and the tops of these plants. In my aeroponic cloner is a test clone from one of the g/f's plants, Super Cheese(free seed from seed order).

Anyhow....

ENJOY THE SHOW!!!!!

Good setup crawdaddy... can't wait to see how it fills up. I'm doing the LED over the next couple months as well. :Namaste: Subbed and +reps to you for the LED setup ;)

Thank You Rune!

Yea I love LED, I am a techie so I love it. Plus so far,2 hours, with no exhaust fan temp AND no vents open is still at 80.6. You will love them.

Scanned through and subbed on your journal, I like your improvisation.

Thanks Crawdaddy... love the name, makes me think of back home in NOLA, lol... yeah, I wouldn't expect temps to be a problem in that tent... might need the exhaust fan eventually for humidity, but that looks like a perfect setup to avoid overheating issues :) Thanks for the sub... improvisation, well necessity is the mother and all that, lol... I just do what I need to usually, but try to aim for doing it in a way I can build upon later, when possible :) Can't wait to see how the 3 girls do in the new LED tent... gotta love the otherdimensional portal look when the doors are mostly zipped too ;) :Namaste:

Have i said how much I LOVE LEDs yet? After first night in tent with NO exhaust fan, temp is still high 70's and 60% RH. Only problem with them so far is I get a headache if not use sunglasses when open tent. Even then my eyes do not see colors exactly right for 10 mins.

Back
Top Bottom