Crawdaddy's First Grow in 10+ Years Greenhouse/Soil - 2013

Well the plants are getting pretty close, not the prettiest plants from afar cause of burn from few weeks ago, but the buds are sticky, smelly, dense and frosty. Thinking one might go this week, next 2-3 weeks tops :) Mostly cloudy trics, a few amber on one plant. Some trics are clear on plant or two.

Here are a ton of pics starting with full garden shots then the closer ups, big photo dump ENJOY!
DSCF37923.JPG
DSCF37933.JPG

DSCF3764.JPG
DSCF3765.JPG
DSCF37661.JPG
DSCF3767.JPG
DSCF37681.JPG
DSCF3769.JPG
DSCF3770.JPG
DSCF3771.JPG
DSCF3773.JPG
DSCF3775.JPG
DSCF37761.JPG
DSCF3778.JPG
DSCF3779.JPG
DSCF3780.JPG
DSCF3781.JPG
DSCF3782.JPG
DSCF3784.JPG
DSCF3785.JPG
DSCF3787.JPG
DSCF3788.JPG
DSCF3789.JPG
DSCF3790.JPG
DSCF3791.JPG

Awesome close up shots. The clearest one's I have seen I think :) I put up a bug find game in my journal inspired by you and the mantis find game. That was so fun. I am looking forward to see how much these fill out, I am just a bit behind you on much smaller plants. reps for the pics :)

Thanks man and glad I could inspire.

Thanks for the cool update. Stange.. the pistils and buds don't say done but the trich shots say really close. Id say go the 2 weeks. Final weeks are the best yet, you get a massive final swell.. its the only way I yield OK in my low light situation LOL

Happy Munchday Crawdad :thumb:

Thank you chronic, same to you.

Thanks for the cool update. Stange.. the pistils and buds don't say done but the trich shots say really close. Id say go the 2 weeks. Final weeks are the best yet, you get a massive final swell.. its the only way I yield OK in my low light situation LOL

Yea I am thinking the sledgehammer burn burned some trichs. One will probably go this week. Supposed to be sunny 2nd half of week after few sunny days this one may be chopped.

I fed 5 of the 6 plants today, maybe one or two more feedings for them. It been so cool/wet last 3-4 days not need nearly as much water anymore.

The one plant I am planning on harvesting this weekend got a thorough flush, nothing more for it for rest of its life now. Now i just need to find good place to dry out the buds in, probably set up a few incandescent lights in the closet.

Re: Crawdaddy's First Grow in 10+ Years Greenhouse/Soil -2013

Just heard from my g/f my new tent and 100W LED arrived, cant wait to go home only 15 more mins at work :bitingnails:

Going to start new journal for my indoor season after I unpack/setup. God I love owning my own house, I can grow and grow and then to make sure grow some more. I just love watching my plants develop. Wish I could grow for a living. After it all plays out going to look into what it will take to start legal recreational grow in a legalized state. I about moved to Amsterdam in the 90's to try and make career out of it, but too many barriers.

Did I just read this? You ARE in the best state. You have 1 month from Oct. 18 to apply with the WA state liquor board for a growers permit. Where you been?

Watered/fed the ladies today, each got a gallon with the following in it:

2 drops SuperThrive
2 tsp FF Big Bloom
1 tsp FF Tiger Bloom
.5 tsp FF Boomerang
.25 tsp FF Microbe Breew
.25 tsp FF Cha-Ching

On a side note, my g/f finally got her medical license today because of her MS, took over a month to get her medical records. So for a while we where technically over our plant count because of clones. Well now we are way under our combined 30 plant limit :)

I like it. Feed em. On a side note. Make your g/f your provider. Have her make you her provider. Graph that! 15+15+15+15. Just like me! 120 between the four of us!!!!!!!(my wife)

I like it. Feed em. On a side note. Make your g/f your provider. Have her make you her provider. Graph that! 15+15+15+15. Just like me! 120 between the four of us!!!!!!!(my wife)

I have to look that up I thought we could only have 30 total. :thumb:

Did I just read this? You ARE in the best state. You have 1 month from Oct. 18 to apply with the WA state liquor board for a growers permit. Where you been?

Yea i wish it where that simple. As of now I am just waiting it out and seeing how the whole thing plays out with local zoning regs and how the pricing will work out. From what I read the state is setting $3/ gram as target selling price for growers. Doing some rough math...

448 grams/pound=$1344 a pound.

At a minimum I would like to make $5000 a month profit. So I am thinking at a minimum that would be 10 lbs a month. For that I would need HUGE investment in capital, which I do not have.

Plus not sure if local zoning laws would allow commercial farm on my property.

For me just too many unknowns at this point in time. So going to stick to the medical grow and hone my skills for a while. And maybe start collecting some funds on side for the investment needed for full on commercial grow.

Ye of little faith; I see a bright future for you.:Namaste:

So here are some pics of a small lower branch that I broke off on Tuesday and have been drying to test it out. Small little buds not too impressive, but decent amount of crystals. Vape going right now. Will psot report in few hours. Rest of this plant, besides bottoms probably coming down today. (the hairs are from the cats, 3 cats hard to find hair free place lol)

DSCF38032.JPG
DSCF38052.JPG
DSCF38062.JPG

Back
Top Bottom