10 Years Celebration From First Grow

Just wondering whether temp fluctuation/cold might have a hand in the issue
Is the root zone constantly 20°C/70°F minimum?
Well.... I have a small thermohygrometer and it's kept down between the pots and the readings are 21-22C with 50rh. on the bigger thermohygrometer on top of the net I have 26.5C with 30%.
The air intake comes from that white tube you see it mount it on top of the net...

Exactly never let it get below 18c in the root zone.
What about heat mats? @HPS Only

Stay safe
Bill
I've never used one and again I'm in Eastern Europe... kinda hard to get growin stuff... In the whole country we got just 2 growing stores, with not a big range... I usually get my stuff from Poland and wait at least 1 week...

All the setup it's "imported", just the tent and vents are from here....

Well.... I have a small thermohygrometer and it's kept down between the pots and the readings are 21-22C with 50rh. on the bigger thermohygrometer on top of the net I have 26.5C with 30%.
The air intake comes from that white tube you see it mount it on top of the net...

I've never used one and again I'm in Eastern Europe... kinda hard to get growin stuff... In the whole country we got just 2 growing stores, with not a big range... I usually get my stuff from Poland and wait at least 1 week...

All the setup it's "imported", just the tent and vents are from here....
It's beneficial to keep them in the proper temperature zone.
Do what you can. ;)
If you can do it great if you can't then we work with what you have going.
No worries we all do our best with what we have. :thumb:
Just tips and ideas to improve things.

Stay safe
Bill

It's beneficial to keep them in the proper temperature zone.
Do what you can. ;)
If you can do it great if you can't then we work with what you have going.
No worries we all do our best with what we have. :thumb:
Just tips and ideas to improve things.

Stay safe
Bill
Found some in Poland, 9w, 25w and 60w
By the x cm, 25w think will suit. But none it's on stock...

Room temp, where the tent is 24C with 45%.
Really dont think roots suffer from cold... rather they starving... or a disease. Gonna find out after the AN. Trio come. Hope to save em fast:Namaste:

this is the bottom gauge, don't have soil thermo meter...
I'd have the intake coming in below the canopy so the extractor draws air up through your plants, and if it's in a cold environment, definitely don't fan it in, just passive to get the temp up a bit
Couldn't tell from the pics - are they raised off the ground at all for circulation, drainage etc?

I'd have the intake coming in below the canopy so the extractor draws air up through your plants, and if it's in a cold environment, definitely don't fan it in, just passive to get the temp up a bit
Couldn't tell from the pics - are they raised off the ground at all for circulation, drainage etc?
Moved the intake down how was on begining, fed them by schedule, hope to be fine. I'll go later in there to check by.

I donte need raise the temps, I need to lower it down to 25C as they are 27C atm.

The trays to drain are down and the pots are about 1cm raised by me. I'll come back with pics when I get there.

They are not pots, they are buckets, 26l buckets placed on plastic caps from coke bottles, lol.
So they dont sit directly in the trays.

As for the over water, I did it just once and saw how much water they need and till now I water and it fills like few drops on that tray, I dont need to bother to suckit out as in less than an hour it's gone.

I've never used one and again I'm in Eastern Europe...

hope you are safe. a flaming megalomaniac has made the whole region scary again.

kinda hard to get growin stuff... In the whole country we got just 2 growing stores, with not a big range... I usually get my stuff from Poland and wait at least 1 week...

might be a business opportunity there.

hope you are safe. a flaming megalomaniac has made the whole region scary again.

might be a business opportunity there.
we safe, thank you! :Namaste:

Was thinking few days ago about this business opportunity, lol. Need some money to start also so just not yet

Turned down the lights for 30-40 min to see all the yellow leafs. Made a massive defoliation even if I stress the plant, from my prev. grows a yellow leaf wont turn back green ever, instead will drain the nutrients and plant energy for nothing so I made her a stressful good, I hope.

Took down yellow and burned leafs and now looks like a warzone.

Also moved the intake back onto the bot of the tent and now temps are back 24.5C lights on and 30%rh.

I'll come back next few days with, I hope, good news and a nice recovery :Namaste:

Today on warzone :

Todays updates
we are in W8D5, or 54 days total

After defo, and feeding I saw no new yellow leafs so plants are recovering, the smell was absent now they smell again and also they start to faty up the buds.

Now I know the colour it's still light green - yellow, thoes leafs wont recover ever, but I aint got no new yellow leafs :ganjamon:

some pics overall

The Night Queen from top

The Think Different from top

some nice lil tops, hahah

And they get faty daily, and I like that :circle-of-love:

I know with my last week I've slow down both plants, I know the yeld will be reduced cuz of last week. I only hope the damange isnt too big for the final product.

Stay safe:Namaste:

Salute to all members, growers, stoners, farmers and all undercovers following my journal.

We are W8D7, day 56 total

I might say they recover very well, tomorrow it's a week since recovery started.

I turn down the lights again for 1h to see the real situation and the true colour, as I can't get pots out cuz of the scrog net.

let's recap, so I have all noted for my future grows, mistakes, and not only

Lights - 24/0
Lights ->top cola - 75cm

Temps and rh - 25C with 37-40% humidifier works at 75% power just to keep it that way

Nuts - - Micro Grow Blom + Big Bud, Bud Candy, Rhino Skin.
To be honest I havent test the ph, except for the first time (lil higher than 6,might be 6-6.3), just to check, as the base nuts come with ph perfect technology

All 3 fans are working along with the intake and outake, so a total of 5 fans + vents are spinning 24/7.

Some quickshots lights on (you can't see much of a change in this light)

a top view lights out

From side the buds

and as you can see the closeup recovery

Night Queen - not that yellow as last week, haha

Think Different

:Namaste:

Morning ya'll!

First of all @Bill284 don't you dare laugh! :rolleyes:

As I say before, with my next grows I wanna go for LED setup, not sure if it will be on my very next grow, but 2 grows from now on I will be doing on LEDs and not only this, I wanna go hidroponic also.

Comin with some silly question as I dont find info I seek on the internet...

Is it possible to start the germination/clone into peat pellets and keep it in that all the way till harvest? or a transplant from the peat it's a must?
Instead of using rock wool and pebbles I wanna use peat pellets and clay pebbles.

As for the system I'll DIY a 25l DWC system.

But first, my plans are to try before weeds with tomatoes, peppers, and a cut I took from Yang, just to try my first clone, I dont care if it's a male, just wanna see some roots and try make a small 2l DWC system to see how hidroponics work and after that with weeds. lol

Here is my work so far
Any advice welcome :Namaste:

View media item 1862290
View media item 1862291
View media item 1862292
View media item 1862289

Morning ya'll!

As I say before, with my next grows I wanna go for LED setup, not sure if it will be on my very next grow, but 2 grows from now on I will be doing on LEDs and not only this, I wanna go hidroponic also.

Is it possible to start the germination/clone into peat pellets and keep it in that all the way till harvest? or a transplant from the peat it's a must?
Instead of using rock wool and pebbles I wanna use peat pellets and clay pebbles.

But first, my plans are to try before weeds with tomatoes, peppers, and a cut I took from Yang, just to try my first clone, I dont care if it's a male, just wanna see some roots and try make a small 2l DWC system to see how hidroponics work and after that with weeds. lol

Here is my work so far

View media item 1862290
View media item 1862291
View media item 1862292
View media item 1862289
Good morning Amigo, hope your having a good one.
I haven't done much dwc so 8 can't say for sure but I think Pete pellets would come apart.
But there must be a way to use them.
@Rexer Good morning my friend, wondering what your opinion is on Pete pellets for hydro?
Thanks.

Stay safe
Bill

I haven't done much dwc so 8 can't say for sure but I think Pete pellets would come apart.
@Rexer Good morning my friend, wondering what your opinion is on Pete pellets for hydro?
Thanks.

Stay safe
Bill
thx for answer and for taggin Rex, I'm on his current grow and saw in his signature the Hidroponic thread I'm gonna start lecture also.

Thx pal! :Namaste:

Thanks.

Stay safe
Bill
I've never used peat pucks myself, but I have seen other hydro users use them. @Verbalist I'm thinking has used them.

Myself I've found my germination product of choice: Rapid Rooters.

In the end, it doesn't matter what you start your seeds in. As the roots can be rinsed if need be.

But back to the question: yes you can use the peat pucks. I think some have a outter layer that needs removal?

What your after, is just something to start your plant in. Once roots are established, drop it into your dwc. If you use soil, or there are the possibilities of foreign debris entering the res, it should be removed and rinsed off prior to transplanting into the DWC.

Morning ya'll!

Here is my work so far

View media item 1862290
View media item 1862291
View media item 1862292
View media item 1862289

Lmao. U telling bill not to laugh. Lmao. U know he will

I've never used peat pucks myself, but I have seen other hydro users use them. @Verbalist I'm thinking has used them.

Myself I've found my germination product of choice: Rapid Rooters.

In the end, it doesn't matter what you start your seeds in. As the roots can be rinsed if need be.

But back to the question: yes you can use the peat pucks. I think some have a outter layer that needs removal?

What your after, is just something to start your plant in. Once roots are established, drop it into your dwc. If you use soil, or there are the possibilities of foreign debris entering the res, it should be removed and rinsed off prior to transplanting into the DWC.
Hi Rex, thank you for your answer.

Once roots are established I wanna stay in peat pucks or something to use from seed to harvest, as I have autos and dont wanna shock em on transplant and so on.

I'm just start follow your current grow and also I'll take my time into your Hidroponic Thread from signature :Namaste:

Thx for tagging Verbalist, I'll have a look at him also! :Namaste:

Hi Rex, thank you for your answer.

Once roots are established I wanna stay in peat pucks or something to use from seed to harvest, as I have autos and dont wanna shock em on transplant and so on.

I'm just start follow your current grow and also I'll take my time into your Hidroponic Thread from signature :Namaste:

Thx for tagging Verbalist, I'll have a look at him also! :Namaste:
I've grown nothing but autos in hydroponics. And after trying several different starting methods, the rapid rooters work best, and they can be transplanted into anything, hydroton, coco, DWC. The plant just grows through them, and as it's a sponge, it only holds a small % of water (little to no risk of over saturation).

If it's my perpetual thread your looking at, skip the first 15 pages or so lol.

My sponsored grow was my best so far, and would be a good one to read if your looking at my past grows.

Back
Top Bottom