First Time Auto Pots & Scrog

Harvesting this weekend. I really rate the autopots. And if you can manage the temps in a 4x4, 2x600w HPS works a treat. The buds are solid
I cant but totally agree with you man,i got 1,2g per watt in total using LED and autopots for the first time.Its very promising and i didnt even set the whole thing right.I added too many rocks on top of the plastic cup when i transplanted and had a broken PH meter for the most of the grow plus some bud rot in couple of my plants cause there was an accident at some point and the tent was like a swimming pool for like 24hours..Still great results and solid buds

I cant but totally agree with you man,i got 1,2g per watt in total using LED and autopots for the first time.Its very promising and i didnt even set the whole thing right.I added too many rocks on top of the plastic cup when i transplanted and had a broken PH meter for the most of the grow plus some bud rot in couple of my plants cause there was an accident at some point and the tent was like a swimming pool for like 24hours..Still great results and solid buds
What happened for it to flood? I’m really thinking of making the switch to LEDs myself, what ones are you using? I’m really tempted to replace the 2x600w HPS with a Lumatek1000W.

Hello there,sorry for my late answer but i was super busy plus trying to fix some problems in my garden..

The flood happened because one of the pot's valve which stops the flow was out of the plastic spot ,so kinda hanging in the air so the water just kept flowing non stop..I must have moved it somehow and didnt notice.It was a disaster man,i was cleaning the tent and room for couple of hours with towels and buckets.

As for the lights i dunno about these ,but the ones i am using are the Samsung Solace 640.I think the best with the LED is that they produce minor heat so its easier to control your temperatures.I remember using HPS and MH ,they produce lots of heat man..
How is your harvest going by the way? Do you dry them already?
Cheers

Hello there,sorry for my late answer but i was super busy plus trying to fix some problems in my garden..

The flood happened because one of the pot's valve which stops the flow was out of the plastic spot ,so kinda hanging in the air so the water just kept flowing non stop..I must have moved it somehow and didnt notice.It was a disaster man,i was cleaning the tent and room for couple of hours with towels and buckets.

As for the lights i dunno about these ,but the ones i am using are the Samsung Solace 640.I think the best with the LED is that they produce minor heat so its easier to control your temperatures.I remember using HPS and MH ,they produce lots of heat man..
How is your harvest going by the way? Do you dry them already?
Cheers
Currently drying. Took me 16 hours to chop them! I have 3 nets full to the brim
With it all. Should be dry by the weekend and will have a dry weight! Keep tuned

My bad man, I was looking at your signature and thinking you were claiming 4+ lbs in a single 4x4 tent for this grow haha. Well congrats on the yield!
Ahh I could see where that could be misleading! May have to change the description signature lol. Yeah it’s 2x 4x4 setups. But combined I had 67+oz! Really happy with the result!

Yeah that's still a great yield. 1 pound = 16oz. From what I've read 16-24oz is considered a solid yield from a 4x4 space. Ive also read that 1gram per watt is great and you've well exceeded that it seems.

Yeah that's still a great yield. 1 pound = 16oz. From what I've read 16-24oz is considered a solid yield from a 4x4 space. Ive also read that 1gram per watt is great and you've well exceeded that it seems.
I always thought 2.2lbs was a kg (36oz) I’m from the uk so use kg over lbs. and I’m not sure how you worked out gpw but the way I worked it out I’m under 1gpw not over?

All thing's aside, you did a fantastic job on your grow.

I'll tell you though your light is amazing and way out of my range.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
I’m really thinking about switching to LEDs, I can manage the heat with the hps’ up until summer then it’s a little too much. Also LEDs for the lower costs on electric. But would they produce as good as the HPS setup?

ice cream cake will be next but I think it’s an indica dominant strain, which like lower temps?

If you have not bought a light yet, there are some good LED light sponsors on the site.

I have been using Mars-Hydro the last few years and like the results I get from them.

There are also a couple sponsor on here that want a member to highlight the use of their light during a grow.

Check it out under sponsors for the rules.

If you decide to bay a light, pay attention to how much power is a the wall. Just because a manufacture model number has 1000 or what ever number; does not necessary draw a thousand watts from the wall, it may only be a 100 watts at the wall

So when looking pay attention to how much it draws from the wall.

Hope this helps,

Tok..

If you have not bought a light yet, there are some good LED light sponsors on the site.

I have been using Mars-Hydro the last few years and like the results I get from them.

There are also a couple sponsor on here that want a member to highlight the use of their light during a grow.

Check it out under sponsors for the rules.

If you decide to bay a light, pay attention to how much power is a the wall. Just because a manufacture model number has 1000 or what ever number; does not necessary draw a thousand watts from the wall, it may only be a 100 watts at the wall

So when looking pay attention to how much it draws from the wall.

Hope this helps,

Tok..

thanks for the link man I’ve never got to the sponsor page until now! That’s good advice on the LEDs it’s all a bit confusing with wattage, PAR, umol. I see a lot of leds advertise as 2.5gpw! Which I think it’s impossible?

I also see purpinator is a sponsor which I planned on running on the ice cream cake :D

Back
Top Bottom