First Scrog, Zkittzy Gorilla & Alien Gorilla

Second day of flower, Sensi Bloom at half strength still and i am manualy top feeding Bud Blood for the first week.
If anyone is interested i might post some pics later of the grow room/office/smoking room build?

Here are the girls, starting to stretch up... still going strong with no discolouration or deficiencies showing

Zkittzy Gorilla

Alien Gorilla

Buds are coming along nicely :yummy:

Zkittzy Gorilla

Alien Gorilla

Just ordered myself a Bubbleator, going to make my first attempt at making hash... i`ve thrown away too much trim in the past. Anyone else used one of these before?

Excited to see the alien gorilla! Looks lovely so far! Wanna see what she pulls in! I have 1 started myself from sensible seeds. She growing strong. My grow is outside though in the UK fully organic so we will see the flip side! My seet is pulled up I'm in!

Hi Autofacade, the Alien Gorilla is producing bigger flowers than the Zkittzy Gorilla atm... might just be because she has less heads to focus on? ,the smell of the Alien is incredible. Are you going to make a grow journal? I would like to see one at full growth outside :thumb:

Ooooh I like the sound of that! Bigger the flowers the heavier the weight let's see what the smoke comes out like. I have restarted an old thread with organics there are pics on there and you can follow it I havent a clue how I add it to my signature or on here but if you go into my profile think it's there. Lol I'm shite at blogs and forums Haha

They are coming up to four weeks of flower and I'm expecting to be cropping around week 10 but will see how the girls are and play it by ear.
Smell? Really really sweet/hash/skunky :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom