First Scrog, Zkittzy Gorilla & Alien Gorilla

Love the setup Jim! You’ve got some healthy plants in there :bravo::ganjamon: Looks like you’ll have a great harvest soon. I’ll also be along for the rest of the ride :passitleft:

Four week in flour picture update... took the pics when the main lights were off for a change but excuse the blurriness, i`ll turn the fan off next time :rolleyes:. Zkittzy Gorilla is doing well, exactly where i expected her to be but Alien Gorilla is really putting on weight fast.

Alien Gorilla

Zkittzy Gorilla

Hey Jim! Really good flower production for week 4 :bravo: They’re looking really frosty!

Hey Jim! Really good flower production for week 4 :bravo: They’re looking really frosty!

Thanks irie, the Alien in particular is covered in crystals and potentially has another six weeks to go... i think i need to get some cal/mag, i usualy don't worry too much about yellowing fan leaves during flower but Alien has more than I'm comfortable with.

I think calmag should fix that up for you, I add it into my feedings once a week throught veg and flower :yummy:

As in the title, this will be my first atempt at a scrog... only just repotted the girls today and not much going on so here is the basic info for now :)

What strain is it? - Original Sensible Seeds... 1 Zkittzy Gorilla, 1 Alien Gorilla feminized... grown from seed
Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? - Zkittzy Gorilla 60% Indica / 40% Sativa , Alien Gorilla 65% Indica / 35% Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? - Veg
For how long? - Still a seedling
Indoor or outdoor? - Indoor
Soil or Hydro? - Not sure lol, the bottom half of the pots are filled with Gold Label expanded clay pebbles and the top is Tropic Batmix 40% coco/60% peat
What size pot? - 2x 19 ltr Smartpot with Autopot watering system and Airdome
Size of light? - 2x 600w Growlux
Is it aircooled? - Yes
Any Pests ? - Not yet
How often are you watering? - With the Autopot system the plants take water when the need it
Type and strength of ferts used? - Advanced Nutrients... Sensi Grow/Bloom, Big Bud, Bud Candy, Bud Blood, Overdrive, half strength atm
Grow room equipment - 2x 6" Systemair RVK Extractor Fans, 2x 6" Silverstar air cooled hoods, 2x Bay6 dimable 600w ballast, SMSCom 4.5 Amp Twin Fan Speed Controller Mk2, 6" Carboair carbon filter, 6" DiffuseAir.

Photos will follow... cheers
Hi Jim, I’m going to follow along if that’s cool with you

Think i have the yellowing under control, i`ll know for sure over the next few days. Alien Gorilla is really making Zkittzy look bad now lol... although Zkittzy is doing well, Alien is piling the weight on and her buds are rock hard already, i do think Zkittzy has the stronger smell so it will be interesting to see how they both finish.

Alien Gorilla

Zkittzy Gorilla

Think i have the yellowing under control, i`ll know for sure over the next few days. Alien Gorilla is really making Zkittzy look bad now lol... although Zkittzy is doing well, Alien is piling the weight on and her buds are rock hard already, i do think Zkittzy has the stronger smell so it will be interesting to see how they both finish.

Alien Gorilla

Zkittzy Gorilla
They both look fantastic Jim. Hope my 2 girls are even half as good as yours, I’ll be a happy man :)

Back
Top Bottom