First Scrog, Zkittzy Gorilla & Alien Gorilla

I will definitely go ahead and get them to when I go to order, I bet they would help.✌
I like them too. The only thing I was worried about is that they feed the fabric pots by sensing the level of the runoff correct? Doesn't that mean my fabric pots are sitting in water all day?

I’ve not done a lot of research yet, I think they are on a timer maybe but not sure. I was also thinking that if you never get runoff you may have some buildup if not careful with strength of nutes. I would probably take them out of the auto system about once a week for a good runoff feed. I’m gonna read up some more on them✌️

Yea it would probably take some getting used to and I’m kinda like you about not liking the fact they are sitting in solution all the time. They must be pretty good systems once you get dialed in cause I’ve seen some really nice plants grown in them✌️

They do sit in water quite alot of the time but the valve does give them a dry period... there is a short video explaining it, will link it later.
I'm sure it's not for everyone and has it's downside but it works for me

Managed to find time to get the scrog grid set up... special thanks to the scaffolders who unknowingly donated three brickguards to my project lol, seems to work ok, they are definitely strong enough to hold the canopy back.
The brickguards originaly had 2" holes so i cut them to make 4" holes, not sure if that was wise :reading420magazine:

Six weeks into veg... Zkittzy is doing nicely and responding well to the scrog training. Alien is so much shorter so i decided to raise her up to the grid. I had to be a bit more brutal than i wanted and nearly broke one branch off :eek:
I`ve done worse to weed in the past and they have always recovered so fingers crossed :nervous-guy:

Back
Top Bottom