First Scrog, Zkittzy Gorilla & Alien Gorilla

Cheers ghost, i hope this does the trick.
How did you vent your exhaust before? and what kind of temperature difference did it make?.
I vented out the window before so it didn’t make any difference in temp, my temp has always been good but it did make my grow area more stealthy. I’ve got a stand up heat, ac, and dehumidifier combo unit that I vent up through the ceiling now with my carbon filter.✌️

I vented out the window before so it didn’t make any difference in temp, my temp has always been good but it did make my grow area more stealthy. I’ve got a stand up heat, ac, and dehumidifier combo unit that I vent up through the ceiling now with my carbon filter.✌
Ah ok, an ac unit that also is a heater/dehumidifier is still on my list to get... like you, venting up through the roof has made my room much more stealthy too and the temperature has dropped nicely :)

Thw next time the light flicks on it will chance to be even cooler than 25c.

I bet you wish you had been able to cut a hole directly in the middle of that roof panel lol.
lol yeah... that was a real pain in the ****! :rolleyes:

Yes bud iv started a journal it should be in my signature below, im actually thinking of running those fabric pots too with the auto pots, i love the idea of those feeders and iv always fancied a go, yeah there from barneys :).

Nice one... will sub to the new journal ;)
The Auto/Smart pot is the combination I was originally after when I first started growing, considered airports but decided to go with the lazy watering and option to go away for a few days.
This seems to have everything I want...
Auto watering
Air pruning
Oxygen to the roots

For sure a great setup to have, the only advice they say for those is to keep checking those pipes in as iv heard they can clog with excess nutes, i think i will try them and pickup a 4 pack next month :D.

Not really with the valve, i think i should replace mine more often though... as long as you check/clean the filters and pipes every few weeks there should be no problems

The beauty of Autopots will show the next few days, i`m going away until friday and with the res filled up i can relax knowing the girls will have all the water/nutes they want :)

Zittzy Gorilla has just popped her head above the SCROG line... by the time i return she will be a perfect height to start training

I didn`t bother topping her as i usualy do but she still has a lot of heads

Alien Gorilla is way behind but still looking healthy

Back
Top Bottom