First Scrog, Zkittzy Gorilla & Alien Gorilla

Another lesson learned, when you fit the "pot sock" around the fabric smart pot... always place the seam furthest away from the aqua valve. It seems the roots can get through... at least i know the plant has a healthy root structure lol

Alien Gorilla

Zkittzy Gorilla

I've been a bit lax in keeping the journal up to date with my feeding schedule so here's a recap/update

Veg (18/6)
Week 1 - No nutes (Tropic Bat Mix)
Week 2 - No nutes (Tropic Bat Mix)
Week 3 - Sensi Grow (Half Strength)
Week 4 - Sensi Grow (Half Strength)
Week 5 - Sensi Grow (Half Strength)
Week 6 - Sensi Grow (Half Strength)
Week 7 - Sensi Grow (Half Strength)

Flower (12/12)
Week 1 - Sensi Bloom (Half Strength) Bud Candy / Bud Blood Liquid
Week 2 - Sensi Bloom (Half Strength) Bud Candy / Big Bud Coco / Bud Blood Liquid
Week 3 - Sensi Bloom / Bud Candy / Big Bud Coco
Week 4 - Sensi Bloom / Bud Candy / Big Bud Coco
Week 5 - Sensi Bloom / Bud Candy / Nirvana / Sensi Cal-Mag Xtra
Week 6 - Sensi Bloom / Bud Candy / Nirvana / Sensi Cal-Mag Xtra

I've been a bit lax in keeping the journal up to date with my feeding schedule so here's a recap/update

Veg (18/6)
Week 1 - No nutes (Tropic Bat Mix)
Week 2 - No nutes (Tropic Bat Mix)
Week 3 - Sensi Grow (Half Strength)
Week 4 - Sensi Grow (Half Strength)
Week 5 - Sensi Grow (Half Strength)
Week 6 - Sensi Grow (Half Strength)
Week 7 - Sensi Grow (Half Strength)

Flower (12/12)
Week 1 - Sensi Bloom (Half Strength) Bud Candy / Bud Blood Liquid
Week 2 - Sensi Bloom (Half Strength) Bud Candy / Big Bud Coco / Bud Blood Liquid
Week 3 - Sensi Bloom / Bud Candy / Big Bud Coco
Week 4 - Sensi Bloom / Bud Candy / Big Bud Coco
Week 5 - Sensi Bloom / Bud Candy / Nirvana / Sensi Cal-Mag Xtra
Week 6 - Sensi Bloom / Bud Candy / Nirvana / Sensi Cal-Mag Xtra

There’s some beautiful ladies right there Jim. Looking great mate :thumb:

White light update... now you can see the extent of the yellowing on Alien, Zkittzy is less effected. Cal Mag has put a stop to it and they seem to be plodding on fine.
Oh and i had a family of ants decided to set up home right in the middle of my grow space floor lol... sorry but they had to be evicted

Alien Gorilla

Zkittzy Gorilla

White light update... now you can see the extent of the yellowing on Alien, Zkittzy is less effected. Cal Mag has put a stop to it and they seem to be plodding on fine.
Oh and i had a family of ants decided to set up home right in the middle of my grow space floor lol... sorry but they had to be evicted

Alien Gorilla

Zkittzy Gorilla

lol they must of been ants with taste mate....some nice frosty buds there

Hey Jim! Still looking great in the garden man! :bravo:
Something different today... a quick video to show the girls off a bit better and give some idea of the grow space
Love the video update, thanks for that! Feels like i'm right next to you checking your grow :passitleft:
Alien Gorilla
full
AG20190628_185134.jpg
Zkittzy Gorilla
full
ZG20190628_185213.jpg
Those girls are looking great! It does not seem like the flower production is being effected by the yellowing, some strong girls! :ganjamon::morenutes:
Zkittzy Gorilla is still filling out but right on track, Alien Gorilla is has monster rock hard buds already :yummy:
Beautiful flowers on those girls bro! I'm sure you must be so amped for harvest, i can see some top quality buds coming out of this grow!

Thanks irie... Alien is outstanding, rock hard chunky buds with a beautiful smell, not overpowering like the Zkittzy, just hit week 7 of flower today... probably going to push for another three weeks so hopefully they will gain a bit more weight ;)

Wee update, the girls have been very slow in water uptake the last week or so and Alien particularly has been yellowing a lot, i think Alien has matured quicker than Zkittzy so next time i will grow the same strain together as i don`t have a seperate space to crop and grow.
I will bring the harvesting forward a week or two and get on with the Blueberry Ghost OG... becides the inlaws have decided to visit for a couple of weeks right when i should be hanging and trimming :rolleyes:.
Ref the slow water uptake... as i`m new to hydro, should i flush the roots at some point during flower? maybe a salt build up is causing this?

becides the inlaws have decided to visit for a couple of weeks right when i should be hanging and trimming :rolleyes:
That’s a tough one, how you gonna work around that? :hmmmm:
I’d love to help with the hydro question but my hydro experience is minimal so I’ll wait for someone else to chip in. I grow in soil and my plants always slow down on feedings the last 2 weeks or so, but the yellowing on the alien definitely isn’t normal.

That’s a tough one, how you gonna work around that? :hmmmm:
I’d love to help with the hydro question but my hydro experience is minimal so I’ll wait for someone else to chip in. I grow in soil and my plants always slow down on feedings the last 2 weeks or so, but the yellowing on the alien definitely isn’t normal.
That's partly the reason for cropping early... I should get it done before they arrive ;), I can't complain if I have a few teething problems, it's a new grow environment (I converted an old garage), new grow system (coco hydro), new strain and new grow style (scrog). Next time I should get it more dialed in :thumb:

Nicccce! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom