16 Pot Wilma System Hydro

hi rdooski thanks and welcome

so i have added another 600w hps in a diamond reflector powered by a digi ballast. This reflects far more light but will rise temps a touch, hopefully i'll be able to manage this as the extra lumens are worth it.

IMG_10109.JPG

IMG_100912.JPG

And here is a couple pics of the hempys. They a little wild but i just going to let them go without pruning just to see if there is any diff to my previous grow where i pruned and defoliated.

IMG_100814.JPG

IMG_100712.JPG

i have a 6in out take and a 5in intake, plus couple oscillating fans. Thats been doing the job so far. the cooltubes obviously cool it some or keep temps down i should say, 6in rvk pulling on them. however they are the worst reflectors i have evr owned, DO NOT buy them!!! the white finish on them is shite. i ordered them online and thought they were dimpled alumin and wen they came couldnt be arsed with hassle of sending them back......I wish i had!!!! white finish for a reflector is crap, doesnt work effectively and should be avoided. However on the positive they do keep temps down.

Beautiful girls, nice setup!

May i ask why you planned to switch to AN nutes for flowering?
Im just about to finish my first grow i used basic nute to raise the moms and then the full canna lineup for the clones and it did wonders (especially PK&boost)- can this get even better? :)

Have fun with your girls!

Beautiful girls, nice setup!

May i ask why you planned to switch to AN nutes for flowering?
Im just about to finish my first grow i used basic nute to raise the moms and then the full canna lineup for the clones and it did wonders (especially PK&boost)- can this get even better? :)

Have fun with your girls!

Welcome

I have used AN nutes with excellent results in past. Canna doesnt perform nearly aswell wen other nutes used properly. Having said that I have been convinced by a friend to trial the dutch pro explode so apart from bud ignitor, voodoo, juice and carbo load i wont be using them this time. I have just started another grow in coco and i'm trialling the dutch pro range and so far i am impressed with the results. its very ph stable, no swings in my res at all. I'll be using explode until end of week 6 then swapping to shooting powder. im sure evryone will be impressed by the results...........

Hi folks

so ive been thinking...... I like the idea of the hempy grow sog style but dont like the work of manual feeding daily due to time constraints i have looking after other grows. So When this grow is complete i am going to modify the wilma system so it can house the 2litre hempys and add more irrigation lines. I would say each res would comfortable hold 60 put possible 80 pots. Now in the 2.4x1.2x2m grow tent i could fit 2 wilma systems with a 1.2x1.2m res. If i had tent on flower cycle constantly i could have crop rotation every 4 weeks and yield approx 30-40oz per crop. Now that is a plan!!!

Hi folks

so ive been thinking...... I like the idea of the hempy grow sog style but dont like the work of manual feeding daily due to time constraints i have looking after other grows. So When this grow is complete i am going to modify the wilma system so it can house the 2litre hempys and add more irrigation lines. I would say each res would comfortable hold 60 put possible 80 pots. Now in the 2.4x1.2x2m grow tent i could fit 2 wilma systems with a 1.2x1.2m res. If i had tent on flower cycle constantly i could have crop rotation every 4 weeks and yield approx 30-40oz per crop. Now that is a plan!!!

420fied must have got your mind thinking about the hempys again huh? I love doing this so hand feeding them everyday wouldn't bother me (I hope). But I'm not going to personally hand feed them as I'm going to get a container to hold 3 to 5 gallons and have a battery operated pump and feed them that way or maybe put them on a elevate table so that it won't be so hard on the back. If you stick with the Wilma system just expand it with the clay pebbles. The Wilma system is a form of hydroponics so I don't see it growing slower or faster than th 2l hempy bottles but of course you can grow more sog style using the 2l hempy method.

420fied must have got your mind thinking about the hempys again huh? I love doing this so hand feeding them everyday wouldn't bother me (I hope). But I'm not going to personally hand feed them as I'm going to get a container to hold 3 to 5 gallons and have a battery operated pump and feed them that way or maybe put them on a elevate table so that it won't be so hard on the back. If you stick with the Wilma system just expand it with the clay pebbles. The Wilma system is a form of hydroponics so I don't see it growing slower or faster than th 2l hempy bottles but of course you can grow more sog style using the 2l hempy method.

Yeah mate

i saw his update in journal. Ive been thinking about it a while now, how to modify the wilma to hold the hempys. I know they wont grow any faster thats not the idea. I just think hempys be more effective sog. Dont get me wrong i dont dislike feeding its just i have many plants and grows running simultaneously. So hand feeding 60 or 100 pots is fine if u are at home and that is all u have to worry about but not if u have to water 200 bottles per day at 6 different locations! Its all relative really, i am very hands on with my grows and spend 10-12 hours per day managing them. Its a full time job for me so any way to help is a welcome relief. There are 1 or 2 people who help me but i am the head of the team and it can be overwhelming at times. My nursery providing cuttings is full time job with out the grows!

I cleaned out and sterilised res today. I used peroxide and water to clean and mixed 200ml peroxide to 10L water. Flushed pump and drippers and sterilised air stones.

I then filled res to 100L and added the following:

300ml canna Aqua Flores A+B
30ml Root Excellurator
200ml Voodoo Juice
10ml superthrive
250ml Cannazym
200ml Bud ignitor
120ml carboload
10ml Drip Clean

PH 5.6

The bud ignitor definately works. Its pricey but for me its worth it.

I thought i'd give u all a sneak at another room i have just while i waiting for things to progress with this journal. I guess im just picture mad. This is more of a cloning/veg room but use it to flower out some of my experimental crosses from time to time.

Plants look a little droopy as i had just fed them and they were very dry

IMG_109712.JPG

IMG_109611.JPG

IMG_109513.JPG

IMG_109418.JPG

IMG_109313.JPG

Back
Top Bottom