DWC - Drip Irrigation Scrog 2400W

hey C, you ever hear of these ultrasonic foggers/mistmakers? (nebulizers). i've been reading alot about them.. supposedly you can use half the water and half the nutes with the buckets for hydro and the plants uptake more usable nutes. if possible i would love to see you do a grow with a few of them in a comparison against rdwc or even just a few dwc buckets.. i just remember alot of pages back you asked for opinions for your next grow.

the thing is wiz is that the nebulizer (not the fogger) changes the microns of everything its put into and its based off sound waves... so u can have buckets with no liquid and force fog past the roots as the medium.. like a aeroponic system x10..

they are medical supply systems for asthma patients.. they dont heat and mist they actually break down the water/nutes to smaller particals so they can be consumed at a faster/easier rate

Wow, that sounds like a whole new angle on growing to me. So this makes the water/nutes absorb faster, hence faster growth? I'm with Wiz, I'm going to have to look into this. I wonder... Are the medical supplies difficult to get a hold of. Meaning, do they require a doctor's prescription.

hey C, you ever hear of these ultrasonic foggers/mistmakers? (nebulizers). i've been reading alot about them.. supposedly you can use half the water and half the nutes with the buckets for hydro and the plants uptake more usable nutes. if possible i would love to see you do a grow with a few of them in a comparison against rdwc or even just a few dwc buckets.. i just remember alot of pages back you asked for opinions for your next grow.

I knew a guy who did foggers, and the issue he had was that the fog would get into the electronics and everything else as it's so small and fine. Might not sound like a big deal, but that's "salty" fog which will really make problems with electronics, ballasts, etc. The trick is to keep the fog contained from what I understand, but they should work great on the roots for sure. Like taking aero style nozzles one step further. I'd love to see someone do a good/successful fog grow, too.

Garden looks great, Cultivator!

Do you have any issues with gunk using the Piranha and or Bud Candy in your flood system reservoir/pumps?

So far, I've had the best results using mycos in the root zone by "top-feeding" it (vs. adding to res). I've been doing it as part of a top-down maintenance flush through veg and transition phase. Seems like roots become inoculated quickly/effectively this way, and also seems to muck up the system less (than adding to res) for me. How late into bloom do you continue to use Piranha?

Very nice journal so far, C! :bravo:

BTW - This photo is impressive - nice job!:

2013-01-13_12_56_42.jpg

Back
Top Bottom